April 2016 - Move Your @ss Challenge

Options

Replies

• scarfe9991
    scarfe9991 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Elliptical on Monday and a short taper run this week so far :)

exercise.png

• clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,353 Member
    Options
    April 27: 15.25 miles of walking of which 3.5 hours were running all over my school grounds during a bike rodeo tonight. I am beat.
    TTD: 343.59 miles

exercise.png

• spikesmom
    spikesmom Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Forgot to post yesterday, but I added 17 miles in spinning Monday night! So, 64 miles total for the month. I'm leaving for San Fran today and don't have access to my computer, but I will check in next week and hopefully have some miles to add :-)
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I got out early yesterday, I managed to get 3 miles walking before the thunderstorms rolled in. I wish I could get out now before today's rain. but I have to stick around to call the insurance
    company. My poor daughter received a collections call yesterday for a $1100 medical bill that was paid last June. Great way to start out her college final's week, right? Oh well, it's fixable.

April total 60 miles. Now for some bonus miles.

exercise.png

Happy Thursday All!!!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    Yearly walking challenge: 329/1200 miles

April goal: 125 Miles

4/01 - 6 miles
    4/02 - 4/03: 8 miles
    4/04 - 4 miles
    4/05 - 4 miles
    4/06 - 5 miles
    4/07 - 5 miles
    4/08 - 4/10: 11 miles
    4/11 - 4 miles
    4/12 - 4 miles
    4/13 - 7 miles
    4/14 - 5 miles
    4/15 -4/19: 23 miles
    4/20 - 5 miles
    4/21 - 5 miles
    4/22 - 4/24: 12 miles
    4/25 - 2 miles
    4/26 - 5 miles
    4/27 - 5 miles

119/125
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Adding 3.18 miles
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Short run after work with some walking for 2.22 miles:

exercise.png
  • queenegreene
    queenegreene Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    4/26 and 4/27 - 5.01 miles walking
    Total to date - 107.82 of 120 miles
    @darkrider42 - unfortunately that "huge jump" was for 2 weeks worth of walking! :/
  • belle_74
    belle_74 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    ... although my target was on the lower side than normal I did actually manage to pass it ... Probably will not get another run in before the end of April as am travelling the next few days - but will bring my running gear and if chance arrives I will! If I don't do anymore running this month I'll see you in May will a slightly higher target :)

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,315 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================

AWESOME!! Now making GOAL are @SUFFERLANDRIAN (after upping it once or twice...), @SUSSEXBYTHESEA, @SPIKESMOM, @TAXMOM9093, and @BELLE_74!!!!

Dean - Thanks for the gorgeous pics again! I'm hoping for a little of the weather here soon if the rain ever lets up. :)

@ANACONDA469 - Maybe your heart is just getting super-efficient from all of the exercise you've been doing? :smiley:

Dave
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,201 Member
    Options
    Adding 14 miles for 282 out of 300. I may hit goal tomorrow.. Again. :smile:

Adding 13 miles for 295 out of 300. Looks like tomorrow for goal. :smile:

Adding 26 miles for 321 out of 300. Man it was a nice day outside today. !

Adding 13 miles for 334. A little chilly and a bit windy but still a good day to be outside. :smile:
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,804 Member
    Options
    April 27
    15.82 miles

April 28
    26.96 miles
    798.89 miles MTD
  • future_rockstar
    future_rockstar Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Adding a 2.2 mile walk
    MTD - 125.7/120
  • rockann16
    rockann16 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Been out of town for business and playing catch up. Adding 24 miles

exercise.png

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I had a pamper me day today! Got a mani, a pedi and my hair cut with roots colored. Now I feel like a woman!!! LOL! Took the furries for a muddy 2 mile walk, had to give bathes when we got home & then I rode ex bike for 11 after that. I'm tired tonight after a stress filled week & I have to fill in for a co-worker who is going clear to Minn. for a WHO concert. I told her they are old codgers now & won't look nor sound like the did way back in her day!! LOL.

exercise.png
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    I haven't been very proactive with getting my miles in. I have been focusing more on walking and my FitBit steps but plan to get back to biking next month and the first bike ride of the year outside...yippee!!!

exercise.png

• clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,353 Member
    Options
    @Dean: Loved your photos. Thanks for sharing.

April 28: 12.16 miles of which 3.16 was my last run before my race and 9 were walking miles. They are calling for a wet marathon and it looks like I may be running in my first rainy race. It will also be on the cool side. Nice but not in rain. Just hoping it is not major downpours and I don't end up freezing. It should be interesting. Saturday I will be running with 143 of my students in their race. So excited for them and for some their very first race experience.
    TTD: 355.75 miles

exercise.png

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,282 Member
    Options
    Dean, your pictures are beautiful!

Walked w/DH and Bean this morning then got on the bike for 45 mins and an episode of Grimm then went to 1st grade then went w/DDD and her BFF to look at a venue for the baby shower. Done!

04/28 - 6.36 miles
    04/28 - 12.00 bike miles

exercise.png

Hope Friday is terrific for everyone!

Chris
  • scarfe9991
    scarfe9991 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Goal even before the halvsie Saturday!

exercise.png

I hope everyone has a nice weekend! @clepant have fun at your kids' race, and I hope it's not too rainy/cold for yours!
  • Tazzythatsme
    Tazzythatsme Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    15 miles , this is what I add up for the last 2 weeks . My progress was slow . Chicken pots has taken all the wind out of me . This was the miles before I got sick .
    MTD 75 miles . I thought I could do at least 100 miles . But it is not gonna happen . Lol
This discussion has been closed.