Tazzythatsme Posts: 211 Member
    I will try to get 80 for May .
  • Tazzythatsme
    Thank you all for get well wishes
  • Tazzythatsme
    clepant wrote: »
    @Dean: Loved your photos. Thanks for sharing.

April 28: 12.16 miles of which 3.16 was my last run before my race and 9 were walking miles. They are calling for a wet marathon and it looks like I may be running in my first rainy race. It will also be on the cool side. Nice but not in rain. Just hoping it is not major downpours and I don't end up freezing. It should be interesting. Saturday I will be running with 143 of my students in their race. So excited for them and for some their very first race experience.
    TTD: 355.75 miles

exercise.png
    clepant wrote: »
    @Dean: Loved your photos. Thanks for sharing.

April 28: 12.16 miles of which 3.16 was my last run before my race and 9 were walking miles. They are calling for a wet marathon and it looks like I may be running in my first rainy race. It will also be on the cool side. Nice but not in rain. Just hoping it is not major downpours and I don't end up freezing. It should be interesting. Saturday I will be running with 143 of my students in their race. So excited for them and for some their very first race experience.
    TTD: 355.75 miles

exercise.png

Wow awesome progress

• k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    edited April 2016
    Saw this and felt a desperate need to share it here . . . . would your boss think this was a fab idea LOL it looks like an interesting variation on the 'standing desk'

bb6l9cevc941.jpeg

ETA edited for typo!
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    29 Apr 6.8 miles
    MTD 205.1 miles

@anaconda469 Thanks for the info about your trainer :)
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,188 Member
    Adding 14 miles for 282 out of 300. I may hit goal tomorrow.. Again. :smile:

Adding 13 miles for 295 out of 300. Looks like tomorrow for goal. :smile:

Adding 26 miles for 321 out of 300. Man it was a nice day outside today. !

Adding 13 miles for 334. A little chilly and a bit windy but still a good day to be outside. :smile:

Adding 13 more miles. That makes 347.
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    adding 1.61 miles
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    4/25 - 4 miles
    4/27 - 4 miles
    4/28 - 3 miles
    4/29 - 7 miles

79/75
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Mostly grey, windy day, but I did still get 3 miles of walking done. Today looks nicer, but I have to sneak into the office, so I hope I don't get stuck there.

April total 63 miles. Bonus bonus bonus bonus bonus (sorry for the happiness, but it is nice to actually see bonus miles for me lately)

exercise.png

Thank you everyone for the questions and answers about trainers. I'm not the most talented on a bike, but something in addition to the treadmill on a miserable day is something I've been considering.

@k80flec Hmmm.....My boss said no to a standing desk in the tax office but I wonder
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    @k80flec I had a standing desk until they moved us around and now I barely have room for me much less a bike. I'd be willing to give that a try though!
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Yesterday, I ran a practice 5k with my Girls on the Run group, then rode my bike almost 15 miles with my Girls Bike Bentonville group. Glorious!

exercise.png
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member

exercise.png

• bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    i have no idea if i even posted a goal for april lol
    BUT...i have completed to date 60.66 miles....let's say my goal is 65....
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    4.82 + 3.79 miles walked

Total miles walked to date 136.72
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,312 Member
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================

Now climbing aboard the GOAL train are @FUTURE_ROCKSTAR (with an upped goal!), @SCARFE9991, @TAZZYTHATSME (despite being sick this month with Chicken Pox!), @LISAH8969 and @2ESSIE!!! :drinker: :drinker:

@K80FLEC - LOLOL!! :lol: My rearend would never forgive me if I sat on my bike seat for an entire 8 hour day!! :lol:

And with today's lunch walk, that's GOAL for me too!! :star:

Dave
    rI85m5.png
  • TheBestCarSinger
    TheBestCarSinger Posts: 10 Member
    April Goal: 20 Miles

April 20-24
    5 miles

• KariD1114
    KariD1114 Posts: 1,202 Member
    4/25-4/28 = 10.51

exercise.png
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    edited April 2016

exercise.png

28th: 5.7 miles purposeful walking 3.3 running club - MTD
    29th: 5.75 miles purposeful walking - MTD 191.76

I think I'll have up my target a little for next month.

ETA: Thursday included a 4.4 mile round trip to the pool - taking my 16mth old grandson to his swimming lesson. Damp day for a walk, but we enjoyed it!!
  • watersm04
    watersm04 Posts: 190 Member
    I'm not going to make my goal this month. :( Very busy at work and have worked alot of
    overtime. Going to try again next month but will focus on going to the gym in the morning before work. That's the only way I can do it.

exercise.png
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,340 Member
    edited April 2016
    scarfe9991 wrote: »
    Goal even before the halvsie Saturday!

exercise.png

I hope everyone has a nice weekend! @clepant have fun at your kids' race, and I hope it's not too rainy/cold for yours!

@scarfe9991: All the best at your half tomorrow. I am keeping good thoughts for you.
This discussion has been closed.