Team: Thin it to Win it

1171819202123»

Replies

• wahagent05
    wahagent05 Posts: 446 Member
    edited May 2016
    We are still waiting on confirmation from serendipity0913! She has put so much work into this challenge that we wanna give her the opportunity to make the official announcement & to notify the winning team! She will be posting the FINALE results soon....hopefully today!
    Thank you for your patience! Hopefully we will be able to celebrate soon!
  • SuperSizeMeNot
    SuperSizeMeNot Posts: 365 Member
    Has she announced it yet?
  • Brittles927
    Brittles927 Posts: 348 Member
    I haven't seen anything yet but I'm sure she'll get to it sometime this week :)
  • wahagent05
    No she has not announced it yet! :( I have been checking on & off since Saturday morning!
    I'm a lil puzzled as to why it has not been announced? I thought it would be announced b4 the May Challenge started, but idk....hopefully it will be soon! Thanks guys for checking back in!

Results should be posted here on this thread by serendipity0913...but if not, i will post the results here, from the BLC April Homepage! I will also be sending out inbox msgs to everyone b/c many of our teammates do not come to this thread!
    Plz check back soon!
  • slgibbs1987
    slgibbs1987 Posts: 194 Member
    I know she must have a lot on her plate with the April challenge ending and May one beginning! Hopefully she'll get around to announcing it sometime this week :)
  • SuperSizeMeNot
    SuperSizeMeNot Posts: 365 Member
    This group has been going down :( people are leaving :(
  • wahagent05
    edited May 2016
    This group has been going down :( people are leaving :(

Not surprised since the challenge is over! We are only posting now, b/c we are still waiting on the FINALE RESULTS!
    We have moved on and are now focusing on a new challenge and/or team!
    This thread was intended to be active for the duration of the challenge!! Most of the other teams stop posting on their threads by May 1st, and has inquired about the FINALE RESULTS as well!
    I honestly don't think that we would be posting now if the FINALE RESULTS had been posted like the other results, and on time!

WE DID WIN THE CHALLENGE TEAM!!!! JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN POSTED LIKE THE WEEKS 1-4 WINNERS WAS POSTED ON THE BLC HOMEPAGE!
    THAT'S WHAT I & OTHERS HAVE BEEN WAITING ON!!!

WE DIDN'T EVEN GET A CONGRATS POST....WOW :/ WE DESERVED THAT MUCH! YES...AS YOUR TEAM CAPTAIN...I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED!

I will post what little info i do have from the spreadsheet!
  • wahagent05
    g45gt8kget0r.jpg

tsiawqsbhgsq.png

TEAM....THIN IT TO WIN IT 107.5 LBS LOSS (3.15%)
    *********************************************************************************************

fr69cno2t8mi.jpg

TEAM...GUTBUSTERS 90.1 LBS LOSS (3.00%)

myk1tjmrux5c.jpg

TEAM....THE BOD SQUAD 85.8LBS LOSS (2.55)

*********************************************************************************************

bqouv30zqpw9.jpg

WITH THE MOST LBS LOSS DURING THE APRIL CHALLENGE.....

1ST PLACE GOES TO...
    SUPERSIZEMENOT.....WITH AN AWESOME LOSS OF 20.9 LBS...CONGRATS!!!! YOU DID FANTASTIC!!!

2ND PLACE GOES TO...
    NERDISHGIRL3..... WITH A TOTAL LOSS OF 11.0 LBS....AWESOME JOB!

3RD PLACE GOES TO....
    WICKEDLOVELY2539...WITH A 10.0 LBS LOSS....GREAT JOB!

TO THE REST OF MY TEAM...YOU ALL DID VERY WELL...CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!

***THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST!
    WISHING YOU ALL SUCCESS ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY!!! :)

• 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Congrats all!!!!!

I may have missed the wagon, but if you have a Fitbit and want to connect let me know!! I'll pm you my email or send me yours!
  • wahagent05
    The above Results were taking from the Spreadsheet (TEAM THREAD) on 5/4/16....somehow...the Results changed within a 12 hour period...to us NOW being in 2nd PLACE!!! :| IDK what's going on, all i know is that we as a team loss 100.1 lbs...well over the 75.6 lbs from Gutbusters!
    Oh well....I still think WE ARE THE BIGGEST LOSERS in my book!!!! Congrats again everyone! I will NOT be doing the May Challenge....gonna move fwd with another challenge that i feel will be more beneficial for me!
    Good Luck again team...kick but in May Challenge!
  • Brittles927
    Brittles927 Posts: 348 Member
    @wahagent05 I think the winner was calculated by percentage lost, not pounds.

Either way, I'm so excited that we made the list! I'm so proud of everyone, congrats!

100.1lbs :D What an incredible loss!
  • wahagent05
    edited May 2016
    britnaii22 wrote: »
    @wahagent05 I think the winner was calculated by percentage lost, not pounds.

Either way, I'm so excited that we made the list! I'm so proud of everyone, congrats!

100.1lbs :D What an incredible loss!

Yes i am aware that it was by percentage! But oh well...this challenge is over now....on to other things....good luck everyone! Continue to be successful on your journey!