TEAM 1: TEAM AWESOME!

Options
1293031323335»

Replies

• leannev68
    leannev68 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! Olena just posted her stats on the spreadsheet and we have now officially made it to Mexico!!! Yay! Looking forward to keeping in touch with all of you over the summer! Can't wait for the next challenges and race! Stay well!
  • cjborkowski
    cjborkowski Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Yay, we made it to Mexico! I'm so glad I was on this team & got to know you all! I lost 10 lbs for a total of 22 so far! Didn't quite get to my goal but I'm happy with where I'm at. I'm joining the summer challenge so hope to see many of you there.
    Leanne-Thanks for all the time & work you put into keeping our team going & definitely helped with our success!
  • jazzypdx
    jazzypdx Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the link, interesting analysis. I believe regardless of the loss or amount of time it takes 100% personal motivation and resolve to stay the ccourse is required. Personal choice of what you eat, quantity and quality, same with exercise. Our daily life stresses in the real world that trigger overeating wouldn't be solved with a million dollar team of experts...unless they lived with you 24/7 and slapped the food out if your hand...lol
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Leanne, thanks for being an awesome leader! Thanks to all team members for making this a very fun experience!
  • gawworthington
    gawworthington Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Can someone post my final weight 187
  • leannev68
    leannev68 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Can someone post my final weight 187

Done
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've been pretty much mia. Last day of traveling and should be able to get my final weigh in done in the morning. If I remember right we had until Thursday to do that. Hope all is well with everyone and I hope to be competing with you all again in the next amazing race. You guys are so wonderful!