Down 33.6 lbs over all and 2.6 lbs for the week
  • katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Lost 1# this week .. Happy to still be losing
  • BiggDaddy58
    BiggDaddy58 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Weighed In this morning and 269.4 # Another goal reached..under 270. I also visited my Dr last Thursday..I have beaten back Diabetes for the time being. (You never want to think you've beaten it for good) But my Dr was amazed and very happy for me!! My Hemoglobin A1C after being at 7.2 in January was 5.4 with an Estimated Average Glucose of 108!! I am pretty stoked!
  • BigChangeNeeded
    BigChangeNeeded Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Well, I didn't lose any weight this week, but I didn't gain any either, so I'm heading in the right direction again.
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I have decided to join weight watchers just as an external weekly check in point really to try and get motivated again. 304 lb
  • Tata0716
    Tata0716 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Starting weight on March 15 - 346.2, current weight 302.2, total weight loss of 44 lbs.
  • SarahsFitMess
    SarahsFitMess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Starting: 368
    Last week: 334
    This week: 337

Small gain doesn't make sense with my calories so I'm hoping it's just bloating
  • sharondjs
    sharondjs Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Starting weight : 317.02 - Feb 12
    Today weight : 278.44
    Total loss 17.5 kg or 38.58 lb
    12 weeks today :)
    Next goal is 120 kg - I'm 126.3 kg atm
    2016 goal is to be under 100 kg

• BarneyRubbleMD
    BarneyRubbleMD Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I do my weigh-ins on Wednesdays.

My starting weight (on 3/23/2016) was 302 lbs.
    Total weight lost since starting was: - 13.6 lbs.

My prior weekly weigh-in weight (on 4/27/2016) was 288.0 lbs.
    My current weekly weigh-in weight (on 5/4/2016) was 288.4 lbs.
    Weight lost during the last week was: + 0.4 lbs.
    Bad news--went off my diet May 5-8, so I expect to gain most of my weight back when I weigh-in on 5/11/2016.
  • smurphy90
    smurphy90 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I still haven't gotten back on track with logging everything that I eat, but I did weigh myself this weekend.
    I've maintained 269, so I'm very pleased with that, considering I have NOT been eating right, and I have not been logging because of it. I'm just very glad that I didn't gain.
  • RunawayCurves
    Options
    It takes a whole lot of trial and error to change. The most important thing I think is to keep at it. keep trying and no matter how badly we go off track or how long for, we have to keep on getting back on track. One day it will stick and goals will be reached and maintained. If it was easy there would not be so many of us in this battle. What I keep reminding myself is that no matter how big I find I am I know that if I did not keep on trying I would be twice as big at least. Yo yoing although not great is still better than a constant increase and we are still learning.
  • RunawayCurves
    Options
    My weight watchers weigh in today was 299lb so lost 5lb since last week and back under 300lb for second time this year. Must stay on track , must stay on track, must stay on track.......................... it is what it is. I am glad to be losing again anyway :)
  • BigChangeNeeded
    Options
    That's great, Laura :smiley:

You know that needs a happy dance, right?

giphy.gif
  • BigChangeNeeded
    Options
    Crossed the threshold and weighed in at 299.4 this morning. I've lost 27.6 lbs since Feb 6. It's a slow process, but this tortoise is committed. :)

35% of the way to my first goal: 250 lbs.

Yay, go Jess!

giphy.gif
  • BarneyRubbleMD
    BarneyRubbleMD Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I do my weigh-ins on Wednesdays.

My starting weight (on 3/23/2016) was 302 lbs.
    Total weight lost since starting was: - 11.0 lbs.

My prior weekly weigh-in weight (on 5/4/2016) was 288.4 lbs.
    My current weekly weigh-in weight (on 5/11/2016) was 291.0 lbs.
    Weight GAINED during the last week was: + 2.6 lbs.
    Bad news--went off my diet May 5-9, so I expected to gain some of my weight back.
  • RunawayCurves
    Options
    That could be gone plus some next week Barney. If it is an comfort I gained 14lb in April, thankfully May is going much better so far. Well done on still checking in
  • SarahsFitMess
    SarahsFitMess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 368
    Last week: 337
    Current weight: 327

Total loss 40 lbs.

I knew I was bloated last week. :) 10 more lbs and I'm a quarter of the way to my goal.