Weight

Options

Replies

• js8181
    js8181 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Okay but don't say I didn't warn you, lol. I know I may not be obese, but for me this is a lot (177lbs. I weighed close to 150 in 2014/15). If you look at my profile pix, I was pretty trim a year or so ago, but somehow with a new job last year, and thinking I could eat whatever I want (at 35, lol) I've really let myself go. The worst part is I don't feel attractive to my wife. Like I feel like, even though she's nice (she knows I have issues with my weight and body perception) that she isn't getting the man she deserves because of my extra flab.

31hlzg8z4e6a.jpg
    wornt3xqwk85372.jpg
    di7diocd4mwh.jpg
  • katie22mfp
    katie22mfp Posts: 386 Member
    Options

Brave man great work showing the pics. You look fine in two and three but it's about how you feel. I'm sure your wife think she is getting the man she deserves and a few pounds makes no odd! We can lose these guts together! Mine looks just like pic one!
  • thisiscrazygirl2
    thisiscrazygirl2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    katie22mfp wrote: »
    js8181 wrote: »
    well *kitten*, just weighed myself and I'm actually 177... Should we do before pix too for motivation? Sometimes that's better for me than just numbers but others dont want to, i wont be the only one lol

I think pics are good!

I do pics every 3 weigh ins
  • jnpaul3
    jnpaul3 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My current weight is 213 lbs. I'd like to lose 2 lbs this week. Weigh in on Saturday. I'd like to lose 15 more pounds before my surgery in August
  • PatsPrincess07
    PatsPrincess07 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    hi i weigh 106 kgs. and i would like to weigh at least 85 - 90kgs but still have some curvyness. i would love to lose and tone up belly and thighs. and strength my upper back. i would love to look like Ashley graham.
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    hi i weigh 106 kgs. and i would like to weigh at least 85 - 90kgs but still have some curvyness. i would love to lose and tone up belly and thighs. and strength my upper back. i would love to look like Ashley graham.

You've come to the right place to get back on track no more gains for you!
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    jnpaul3 wrote: »
    My current weight is 213 lbs. I'd like to lose 2 lbs this week. Weigh in on Saturday. I'd like to lose 15 more pounds before my surgery in August

Welcome
    Go smash that target! Any support you need just ask!
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    js8181 wrote: »
    well *kitten*, just weighed myself and I'm actually 177... Should we do before pix too for motivation? Sometimes that's better for me than just numbers but others dont want to, i wont be the only one lol

I think pics are good!

I do pics every 3 weigh ins

Great. Would you share?
  • PatsPrincess07
    PatsPrincess07 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    do we need top show pics???
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    do we need top show pics???

If you like
  • swiftfox1980
    swiftfox1980 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'll weigh in officially in the morning, but I'm about 134 pounds/9.5 stones. I'd like to lose 2 pounds this week.
  • snoopysgal
    snoopysgal Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I currently weigh 139lbs(9stone13)and am 5foot zero! Ideally I would love to lose about 28lbs(2 stone). I have been yo yoing between these 28lbs for years and I really want to get rid of them for good this time, healthily and safely.
    I am going to aim at small bursts each week and month because if I aim too high I give up when I don't achieve!
    I log in my weight on MFP on Fridays so I can log my weight here on Saturday instead. At the moment I am checking my weight most days just to keep an eye on it. I am going to try my best to eat as clean as I can Monday to Friday. Unfortunately most weeknds for the next while involve eating out and vino so I need to try extra hard when out to make good choices food wise and to have lots of healthy snacks in the house as I tend to binge eat at the weekend.
    I am aiming for 4/5lbs by the end of June and this week I am hoping to lose 2lbs as it is the first week and I usually lose a little more. After this week I will aim for 1/1.5lbs! Anything more would be welcome! Thanks a million.
  • Grace_Emily945
    Grace_Emily945 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My current weight is 165 and I am looking to lose 2 pounds per week. A question for anyone, do you plan and log your food for the day ahead of time or do it as you go?
  • mccokat
    mccokat Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I tend to do it as I go. Logging ahead just doesn't work well for me, since I'm hungry at irregular intervals, and if I don't eat, I get cranky.
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    I'll weigh in officially in the morning, but I'm about 134 pounds/9.5 stones. I'd like to lose 2 pounds this week.

Wow you are already at a great healthy weight. Well done!
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    snoopysgal wrote: »
    I currently weigh 139lbs(9stone13)and am 5foot zero! Ideally I would love to lose about 28lbs(2 stone). I have been yo yoing between these 28lbs for years and I really want to get rid of them for good this time, healthily and safely.
    I am going to aim at small bursts each week and month because if I aim too high I give up when I don't achieve!
    I log in my weight on MFP on Fridays so I can log my weight here on Saturday instead. At the moment I am checking my weight most days just to keep an eye on it. I am going to try my best to eat as clean as I can Monday to Friday. Unfortunately most weeknds for the next while involve eating out and vino so I need to try extra hard when out to make good choices food wise and to have lots of healthy snacks in the house as I tend to binge eat at the weekend.
    I am aiming for 4/5lbs by the end of June and this week I am hoping to lose 2lbs as it is the first week and I usually lose a little more. After this week I will aim for 1/1.5lbs! Anything more would be welcome! Thanks a million.

Welcome snoopsgal!
    I also find weekends hard but we must stay strong to lose this flab!
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    My current weight is 165 and I am looking to lose 2 pounds per week. A question for anyone, do you plan and log your food for the day ahead of time or do it as you go?

Welcome Grace
    I tend to do it as I go?
    What's your dream weight?
  • Mrspalacio
    Mrspalacio Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Well I weighed myself and I stayed the same I don't understand how really I'm excersizing and eating low calories ugh how I hate the scale
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    Well I weighed myself and I stayed the same I don't understand how really I'm excersizing and eating low calories ugh how I hate the scale

So gutted for you katasha. What has been your struggles this week?
  • Mrspalacio
    Mrspalacio Posts: 18 Member
    Options

So gutted for you katasha. What has been your struggles this week?

Honestly I'm not sure I had to force myself to eat 1000 calories most days I did start drinking protein shakes maybe that's it idk but I'm replacing a meal with it...... but I'm not giving up I just hope to lose more next time I hop on the scale