Photobombing! Progress pics (ahem - lots!!) Share yours too!

Options

Replies

• PamamaJane
    PamamaJane Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    The picture on the left is my first week of low carb, and the one on the right is today. I've been 5 weeks and I see a big difference in how my clothing fits and how I feel in general. Never going back!

Whoa! Your chin is getting bigger! Really, it's just getting more defined, I know, but the real you is starting to bloom. Beautiful!

• PamamaJane
    Options
    New pics. It's been awhile! Lost like 2lb since last pics.

There has been some definite toning going on for you. Nicely done to lose AND tone.
  • PamamaJane
    Options
    Abkuroneko wrote: »
    I've been doing a keto diet for the past 3 months. On 4/18/16, I started at 326.2 (although my highest weight was 350) and as of 07/18/16 I am 272.8. I've lost 53.4 lbs and 40 inches and although I still feel like a fat girl, I can't deny the difference between the two pictures and how far I've come!

You've lost 53.4 lbs and gained a neck! And look how your arms hang down straighter which alone makes you look more comfortable in your body. I'm gobsmacked by the difference.

• Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    uuie6zompt6o.jpg

I've been doing a keto diet for the past 3 months. On 4/18/16, I started at 326.2 (although my highest weight was 350) and as of 07/18/16 I am 272.8. I've lost 53.4 lbs and 40 inches and although I still feel like a fat girl, I can't deny the difference between the two pictures and how far I've come!

Well done, I can really see a difference :+1: I bet you feel amazing!
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    uuie6zompt6o.jpg

Awesome awesome awesome!!!!! You look so good... keep it up you are doing so great!
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Panda_Poptarts Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference!! I would never have believed it was only a two pound difference between those pics. You look great keep it up!!!!!

Thank you!! These pics are sometimes the only thing that keeps me going!
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Options
    Karlottap wrote: »
    May only be two pounds, but looks like a lot more!! Good for you dear!! You look great!!

Thanks! :blush:
  • ProCoffeenator
    ProCoffeenator Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress pictures everyone! Can't wait to start posting some of my own!!
  • supergal3
    supergal3 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    @Abkuroneko Fabulous job. Keep up the good work!
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Options
    Screw it, why not.

It's like you scooped off the fat and found a shape underneath! Get it man!!
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Screw it, why not.

Hah, yes there was a human shape buried in there somewhere. It just took me 20 years to get around to finding it.
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Options
    Screw it, why not.

Hah, yes there was a human shape buried in there somewhere. It just took me 20 years to get around to finding it.

You're inspirational. Keep it up!
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    So I thought I'd do an 8 month side-by-side. My face though! Good gracious!

Keep at it. The difference is notable.
  • CrispyStars3
    CrispyStars3 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    @Gallowmere1984-- AMAZING work!!

@Panda_Poptarts-- Looking all fantastic!

• lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Awesome pics @Panda_Poptarts ! You have made such a huge change! Your waist has really shrunk and your hourglass figure is really showing through. You are a true inspiration.

Great job @Abkuroneko . You have done amazing. Fantastic transformation!