Photobombing! Progress pics (ahem - lots!!) Share yours too!

Options

Replies

• lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation @Phrick ! You have done wonderful!
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing so great! I love seeing all the changes and happy faces! Keep up the great work everyone, you're looking amazing and representing low carb like a boss!
  • PamamaJane
    PamamaJane Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    @Phrick Are you sure those pics are both you? It seriously looks like two different people to me.

• Panda_Poptarts
    Panda_Poptarts Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    KnitOrMiss wrote: »
    Screw it, why not.

It's like you scooped off the fat and found a shape underneath! Get it man!!

Hah, yes there was a human shape buried in there somewhere. It just took me 20 years to get around to finding it.

@Gallowmere1984 - I swear, I think it takes us 20 some odd years to wake and realize that we need to fight for ourselves!!! I know it sure took me too long. I finally started fighting back somewhere between 2007-2011, consistently in the game since 2012. Your results are impressive!!

@Panda_Poptarts - I swear, for women like you and me (I think, personally), the inflammation and such makes us have such drastic differences in the face!!

It really does!! I used to have chronic eczema and chronically flushed cheeks. I was always rather red and blotchy in the face. I can proudly leave the house without foundation now and not think twice! That red and blotchy has transformed into a creamy, smooth complexion, and I couldn't be happier!

I wish I had pictures of me in high school! But, for comparison purposes, here I was at 18:
    8qbpowi7etd5.jpg

Ignore the dye job, lol. I think I look younger now!

And here's the red face I sported for years:
    zxvmqbsqu7hp.jpg

• Panda_Poptarts
    Options
    lowjax75 wrote: »
    Awesome pics @Panda_Poptarts ! You have made such a huge change! Your waist has really shrunk and your hourglass figure is really showing through. You are a true inspiration.

Great job @Abkuroneko . You have done amazing. Fantastic transformation!

Thanks so much! I'm definitely seeing the waist definition. I officially have to take in the waist on every single pair of jeans I own/buy because they gap in the back like crazy LOL.
  • Majcolorado
    Majcolorado Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Screw it, why not.

Just...wow. Congrats on a huge transformation! When was your profile pic taken?
  • Majcolorado
    Options
    So I thought I'd do an 8 month side-by-side. My face though! Good gracious!
    Really great progress! And you're absolutely adorable.

• Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Screw it, why not.

Just...wow. Congrats on a huge transformation! When was your profile pic taken?

March of 2013. I got lazy as hell about six months later and quit lifting. I am hoping that when I go back in this summer, that the noob gains will be so kind to me again. Getting to 500+ deadlift within seven months of lifting was a pretty good feeling. I'm not expecting it to be quite that drastic this time though, as I am starting from such a low weight and bodyfat, by comparison to last time.
  • Majcolorado
    Options
    KnitOrMiss wrote: »
    I don't know that this is technically my heaviest, but it is the picture I use as my "starter." Its's from roughly 2008...heaviest recorded weight was 2009... The other is the same picture from 7/12/16, the day before my 40th birthday.

You looks much healthier now, amazing progress!

• Majcolorado
    Options
    Phrick wrote: »
    @KnitOrMiss I think I'm in the same inflammation-face-boat (or rather, I WAS)::

February 2013, 255lbs and approximately 4 days after deciding to USE the MFP account I'd had for 2 years -

and July 2016, about 2 weeks ago - down 105 lbs (it was more but I've been bouncing around a bit)

What a transformation! Way to go!
  • Majcolorado
    Options
    @abkuroneko and @emilybeaver great progress!

And all these on just this page. Great successes happening here.
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Options
    So I thought I'd do an 8 month side-by-side. My face though! Good gracious!
    Really great progress! And you're absolutely adorable.

Ha! Thank you! :mrgreen:
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    @Gallowmere1984 Wow! You look like you are already lifting!

@Panda_Poptarts Awesome! You look so lovely!

@KnitOrMiss and @Phrick Your improved health REALLY shows in your skin! Nice... :)

@emilybeaver Holy moly. Your waist is dramatically smaller. Wow!
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    nvmomketo wrote: »

Nope. I haven't seen a gym in three years. I lost a lot of lean mass during my most recent cut (195-151), but I still held onto enough that I think it won't take me too terribly long to be happy with the results I'm seeing. Plus, with three years off, I'm detrained as hell, so it'll be noob gains all over again.
  • Majcolorado
    Options
    @PaleoInScotland WOW! Great job!
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    nvmomketo wrote: »

Nope. I haven't seen a gym in three years. I lost a lot of lean mass during my most recent cut (195-151), but I still held onto enough that I think it won't take me too terribly long to be happy with the results I'm seeing. Plus, with three years off, I'm detrained as hell, so it'll be noob gains all over again.

That's my motivator for getting back to it. Noob gains!

@PaleoInScotland Wow!! You look like your own daughter! It's like you lost a good 10 to 20 years.