Daily Check In

Options

Replies

• 1TheQueenB
    1TheQueenB Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I didn't miss this Monday...just got home from work..so glad I got my workout out of the way this AM before work!

Now...I have to talk myself into getting up early to get it done again...
  • MarissaBlevins220
    MarissaBlevins220 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You seriously rock! You got this!
  • MarissaBlevins220
    Options
    @Brieyonce we have a little support group in here that we post daily about our workouts and just check in with each other! It's helped me so much, thought maybe you would be interested!
  • MarissaBlevins220
    Options
    Week 1, day 2 of Country Heat ✔

Even with as hilariously uncoordinated I am, I am picking up the moves and again was shocked at how sweaty I was! Its a little silly, but I'm really enjoying it, I just hope the results are just as exciting!!! :#:#

Hope everyone is hacing a motivated day!
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    So far I'm still on track with my workouts and running plan. I'm on week 6 day 4 tomorrow morning. It will be my last time doing workout 5 & 6. :smile: but the unknown is ahead... :neutral:
    My food in take isn't perfect but my better than before...baby steps. :blush:
  • trisbrudt
    trisbrudt Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    xgvo0wz65csd.jpeg
    Been out of town or having the stomach bug, but I will get my workouts in for the week.

@marissaBelvins220 country heat looks fun and maybe could help my dance skills.
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    Still getting my morning workouts done...today was my last time doing workout 5, tomorrow last of workout 6.....can't believe that I'm halfway through this program! :smiley:
  • MarissaBlevins220
    Options
    Great Job to you both @1TheQueenB and @trisbrudt you guys are doing awesome!!!! Super inspiring!!!

I'm on day 4 of Country Heat! I'm still uncoordinated and can't figure out a couple moves but I'm learning the routine and it's still really fun. I've still been running in the evening bUT skipped it tonight, I'm feeling unmotivated and had a really long day.... I'll get back at it tomorrow! 5k is next week!!!
  • trisbrudt
    trisbrudt Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    u6gmwfa01wkp.jpeg
  • jsmith0724
    jsmith0724 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi! Can I join you guys? I just completed the week 1, day 2 workout.
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    @jsmith0724 Please do join us! Sorry for taking so long to respond!
    I'm at my halfway point and I'm thinking that I need to review and revamp my diet...I have the workouts down but the food is more important! I want to maximize my efforts! I keep considering counting points vs. Low carb eating vs. counting calories....probably have about 20 pounds to go. I'm afraid of low carb cause I've been running so much. ..almost 40 miles since the month began...
  • MarissaBlevins220
    Options
    Hey everyone! Today marks the end of my first week of Country Heat, it's been real sweaty, and I've lost a little over 2 lbs since starting which to be honest I'm a little surprised. I haven't been great on my diet but the workouts have been really fun, so it's getting easier to keep up.

Have a great weekend everyone!
    BUT don't let it spoil all the hard work you've put in this past week!
  • jsmith0724
    Options
    Hello! I missed yesterday's workout... I need to make sure I complete it first thing in the mornings, especially on the weekends. I did complete workout #3 today which was the cardio #1. Those running mans are the worst! I haven't been paying close attention to my eating this weekend but I am going to try my best to track everything starting tomorrow.
  • MarissaBlevins220
    Options
    Bahahaha! No joke!!!! those running mans KILLED me.... Every. Single. Time! @jsmith0724
    Great job on staying committed, and picking back up where you left off!!! That's an accomplishment in itself!

I had to take yesterday as my Rest day due to my schedule this weekend, so I completed Week 1 of Country Heat today! Just when I *almost* get the routines down, I have all new ones next week! Figures! I know I made a lot of improvement on them this week but my husband was not impressed by my sweet dance moves today..... :D:D:D
  • jsmith0724
    Options
    Workout #4 completed! Circuit #1. I'm going to really focus on my eating this week.

Marissabelvins220- I've seen the infomercial for Country Heat...looks like fun! Hope your husband will be impressed by your moves next week! Lol

1thequeenb- Way to go with all the miles you ran this month!
  • MarissaBlevins220
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Today was the first day of Week 2, and I also took my weight and measurements. To be honest I really wasnt expecting much of a change if any, because I also didn't eat the greatest this week. Cookies, cookies and carbs everywhere! Lol

But to my surprise I'm down almost 3 lbs, a 1/2 inch off my waist, and 3/4 inch off my hips.... in ONE week... from dancing.... around my living room.... like a complete goofball.... for reals!?!

I'LL TAKE IT!
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    Great job everyone! I'm still waking up early in the mornings....getting my workouts out of the way..so glad it's more of a habit now.
    My biggest struggle is still my food selections and portion sizes. I've been staying away from carbs very well....craving sweets at times but able to say no. But I kinda don't want to have to say no to carbs...they're so good....portions portions portions...

I wasn't able to run Sunday morning because I had to go to work at 0630. I'm gonna try torun after work tomorrow but I was looking forward to a morning run in the crisp cooler air instead of a treadmill run again. I hate having a missed workout over my head.... :neutral:

Anyway, I didn't really like today's workout amd hope tomorrow is better. That's been the going pattern. But once I get used to them I'll be ok.
    I wanted to be more focused on my food this second half of JMBR. I can't believe I'm on week 7 day 2 tomorrow! 6 weeks already behind me! I want to see significant results this second half but I need to get my eating under control too. I was thinking of counting points to keep track of my caloric intake better rather than just avoiding carbs and eating as much as I want...how does that saying go...you can't out work a diet? Or something like that...Abs are made in the kitchen!

Have a great week! :wink:
  • Cheriels82
    Cheriels82 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Lol I hated running man every time it came... But in body's heed it is part of EVERY single warm up... And I got around to liking getting it knocked out of the way and knowing it won't be there the rest of the program ...
    Now that I have started NROL I have actually tossed in running man as part of my intervals, I apparently was missing them!
    Keep it up girls. The hard ones are the ones that help the most !
  • Cheriels82
    Cheriels82 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Marissa -> country heat sound awesome. Might have to get that going for my cardio days in between lifting !

Btw I totally suck at dancing but think my kids would love to join in on that and they won't critique me to shame
  • jsmith0724
    Options
    Missed yesterday's workout... The baby had an allergic reaction and he was up sick for the first half of Monday night, I only slept 2 hours and just didn't have the energy. Last night was a much better night and today's workout is complete!
    Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!