Daily check in

Options

Replies

• rainey4
    rainey4 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I did actually. They gave me a bite - yummm, I knew what I was missing. Stayed with my container limit and went for a walk.
  • germany03
    germany03 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome...keep it up.

I went over or purple today..just loooove mango :) but stayed under on protein

Hit my 10000 step goal today...yay..it's been a few days since I hit it last.
  • rainey4
    Options
    Well done. Keep it up.
  • germany03
    Options
    On track with containers today but so far no exercise...hope I can get motivated today. .tomorrow is definitely another class of water zumba ..yay!
  • rainey4
    Options
    No exercise for me today. At spa getting a pedicure.
  • germany03
    Options
    Oh enjoy @rainey4. .i was thinking about going tonorrow.
    Water Zumba class done...always feel great after it ..tired but great...had a bag of popcorn today..buttered at that ..maybe not the best choice but I have to munch while watching soccer on TV :) Better choices again tomorrow.
  • rainey4
    Options
    I do 2 tbsp popcorn in brown paper bag in the microwave. Mix kernals with a little salt and coxonut oil the put in bag. Fold over top twice then lay on its side on top of paper towel. Nuke 2-3 min dep on powwr of mic delish
  • germany03
    Options
    Oh sounds delish..will have to get me some brown paper bags and try...thanks

Rx/D8. .yay..I did it...I was sooo tired ( only 2 hrs of sleep last night) but I told myself 'no excuses ' and I still lasted both of my water aerobics and aqua zumba class...food is going good ..might even start 21 day fix workout tomorrow
  • rainey4
    Options
    Well done. Knee acting up - taking meds for it but its hindering even walking. Why is it your body starts to retaliate when you start to make healthy choices.
  • loywi1
    loywi1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    hi Everyone, I am just starting! I ordered country heat. I have 21 DF also but I wanted to start country heat since it looks fun & I'm having trouble getting motivated to start and keep going! Is there anywhere that people share their menus, what they are eating? thanks!
  • germany03
    Options
    @RAINEY4 so weird you would say that...my body does the same thing ....EVERY TIME!!! But stick to your healthy choices and do upper body or torso workouts. ..just keep moving some body part or another.
    Last 2 days had been not so great. Received some bad news from family and just didn't have the energy to think of good choice vs bad choice. But I'm trying to hang on and not fall o dB this wagon again ...still did my water exercise yesterday so hey ..one plus !

Loywi1 there used to be a thread here ..pls folks have their diaries open and you can look at what people log....but if you check on Pinterest you can find a lot there too.
  • rainey4
    Options
    Thanks. Will try to do something. I am in so much pain.It really sucks
  • rainey4
    edited August 2016
    Options
    How is everyone doing? Knee still in pain but soldiering on. Fitbit charge hr has arrived so even more focused to get stats up. It killed me yesterday but managed to get in 8000 steps and 17 flights of stairs.

This thing even tracked my sleep 7 hours with 18 periods of restlessness. Interesting.
  • germany03
    Options
    You know you can link your fitbit with MFP...only negative so far is that this model is not waterproof ; ( ..otherwise love mine.

So had a bad week with family news and stuff..totally derailed me and if my mental phase is not enough I pinched a nerve in my back again ..seems to be the same one AGAIN. .it's starting to get old...Im going to give myself ONE more day to sulk and then I'm back in the game ...just in time for our last week ! ...before starting a new round..:)
  • rainey4
    Options
    Sorry to hear about fam and back. Amazing how the body derails when we tey to get out act together. I will be back on my game tomorrw as well.
  • germany03
    Options
    Ok ..can't say I'm totally back on track but I'm not 'not' watching what I am eating. .I guess one could say I'm hanging on to the side of the wago? Lol...
    Spiralizer working..had me some zoodles and carrot noodles with pesto today for lunch ...yumm
  • rainey4
    Options
    How is everyone doing? I have been in hibernation with Board of Directors Meeting package production.
  • germany03
    Options
    Ok right...it's hard to have work not get in the way....sometimes I wish I could take a month off just to concentrate on myself and get myself in good habits without distractions.

Doing ok...not the best but not the worst. Going to finish this one out and fingers crossed be more disciplined and less distracted next round..how about you?
  • rainey4
    Options
    Me too. Of course my other knee is acting up now.
  • germany03
    Options
    Day 21..yay... (wow that was quick but yet enough time for such a rollercoaster)

Results: -0/+0 - right back where I started 21 days ago.

All things considered I take that as a success.
    A) I did not gain weight
    B) even though life is trying to get in the way in major ways...I did not totally abandon the idea of what I am trying to accomplish for me (btw..emotional eater here!)