Where Are You From??

Options

Replies

• Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Where are all my UK peeps? I'm in Perthshire in central Scotland, known as Big Tree Country, the perfect spot for weekend hillwalking!

I'm in Bromley, SE London *waves*

You're just around the corner from me. Watford, NW London
  • karebear5891
    karebear5891 Posts: 141 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I'm from Connecticut, western side of central area. So, no other New Englanders? (New Englander and proud,❤️ Tom Brady hahahaha)
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Daytona Beach, Florida :smile:
  • cynlyn2010
    cynlyn2010 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    North Central Arkansas, Mountain Home.
  • Bubba1922
    Bubba1922 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am from London UK but lived in Belgium for 20 years.
  • MyriiStorm
    MyriiStorm Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Kirstie155 wrote: »
    MyriiStorm wrote: »
    Kirstie155 wrote: »
    MyriiStorm wrote: »
    I'm just outside of Washington, DC. Born and raised here, can't wait to retire and get the heck out of this madness!

I'm outside of DC too! In Virgina
    :smile:

I'm so sorry. (lol)

:flushed: This traffic is going to be terrible this weekend! Which side are you on?

@Kirstie155 , I'm in NoVa, too - Fairfax County. And yes, traffic will be even worse than our usual gridlock this weekend, so I'm staying put!
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    I know @Dragonwolf and I aren't too far apart.
    Maybe one day we can meet halfway or something.
  • kmn118
    kmn118 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Very nice that you can meet up with MFP friends... it seems the only person I am close to is Butter Bob!
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    kmn118 wrote: »
    Very nice that you can meet up with MFP friends... it seems the only person I am close to is Butter Bob!

That made me laugh. Still laughing while I type. Butter Bob. Give him a call. :)
  • kmca1803
    kmca1803 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Melbourne, Australia. Where are all my fellow Aussies?
    I've lived all over the world, but have never visited the USA which is heavily represented by all the fellow MFP people here. It's definitely high on my to do list though!
  • supergal3
    supergal3 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    @kmn118 No one is close to me either, but eventually......
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Karlottap wrote: »
    There's another meeting in the works within this thread! @Time2LoseWeightNOW and I are a couple of hours apart and are in the beginning stages of planning a meeting! Working around my inability to drive post op. I'm so excited!! Thank you OP for this thread! I've wanted face to face time with pals here for a long time, but an opportunity hasn't presented itself. Can't wait for this one to come together!

It's so funny, I'm like a kid excited about getting to go off to summer camp!
    Thanks, Trish...I am excited about us getting face time when you make it back to Jackson, too!!
  • collegefbfan
    collegefbfan Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    kpk54 wrote: »
    Cary, NC, USA (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Research Triangle Park area).

I used to meet up once a year with a group of On-Line-Friends who have Spasmodic Torticollis/Cervical Dystonia. Everyone was just as they seemed on line. I have no horror stories.

We met for 6 years- New Jersey, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Toronto Canada, Alabama, Wisconsin. The 7th year was planned for Rhode Island but gas prices skyrocketed and the get together was canceled. We've not gotten together since 2007. :'(

I live in southern Virginia. 15 miles south out of my door, I would be in North Carolina. My wife works in Greensboro.

• kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    kpk54 wrote: »
    Cary, NC, USA (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Research Triangle Park area).

I used to meet up once a year with a group of On-Line-Friends who have Spasmodic Torticollis/Cervical Dystonia. Everyone was just as they seemed on line. I have no horror stories.

We met for 6 years- New Jersey, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Toronto Canada, Alabama, Wisconsin. The 7th year was planned for Rhode Island but gas prices skyrocketed and the get together was canceled. We've not gotten together since 2007. :'(

I live in southern Virginia. 15 miles south out of my door, I would be in North Carolina. My wife works in Greensboro.

I'm guessing somewhere around Danville? Only about 90 minutes. If I were a shopper, I'd meet you in Burlington at the outlets!
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Arlington, TX in the heart of the DFW area
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    ccrdragon wrote: »
    Arlington, TX in the heart of the DFW area

Right in the heart....
  • Sarahb29
    Sarahb29 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I'm in Washington but am from Atlantic Canada.