Daily Check In

Options
167891012»

Replies

• 1TheQueenB
    1TheQueenB Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I ran 6.35 miles today! My longest run ever! And then did JM workout 9. Hard for me to believe that I have 3 more weeks, including this week left. I had a bad tummy ache over the weekend, totally my fault...I got a little too excited about PUMPKIN SEASON and over did it! I'm back on track though... Everything in moderation, or at least continue to workout hard so that I don't gain weight, that would suck.
    Have great week everyone!
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    great job everyone! started week 4 yesterday, today is workout 4. SOOOO Excited I will only need to do workout 3 and 4 one more time after today! haha, I'm ready for phase 2! SOOO I also started whole 30 eating plan! I'm on day 6 of it!! With these 2 program combined I think I will be exactly where I want to be after I'm finished with it. We'd like to try for another kiddo maybe in about 6 or so months so need to get trimmed cause I don't want add baby weight on top of baby weight haha.
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    Workout 10 done this morning, on to cardio in the morning, I didn't run like wanted to today.. the idea sounded good but i was at work later than expected and my motivation started wavering....Maybe tomorrow..
    Good night!
  • FitWithVic
    FitWithVic Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I love working out with JM and just started a new round of BR this week, done w/o's 1 & 2 and today is a cardio day but I'm a keen runner so ran 3.5miles instead. I'm using IIFYM 40/40/20, looking forward to fish and chips at weekend as I don't believe in denying myself of food I enjoy - just to eat it in moderation.
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    Got my cardio done this morning....maybe I'll run after work...
    I really was tired this morning and I didn't give the workout 100%...maybe 70-80%...got through though...and I sweat. :wink:
    @FitWithVic I agree with everything in moderation! But I do try to keep my carb intake down or it will get out of control :smiley:
    Plus pumpkin season is here and it's only once a year...so I plan to stick to my workouts and enjoy the millions of different ways to eat pumpkin! Not all at once of course :blush:
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    Today was Day 1 of week 11...work out 11, I'm so proud to be able to say I stuck with something like this for so long! The workout was challenging but it was doable..can't wait to see what tomorrow holds since I usually like the second day better. I was gonna try to run after work but didn't leave till 8pm...I was beat by then. I've eaten according to what I planned too! Day 3 done! But I'm not sure what to do next, workout wise and food wise...really have to think it over and come up with my next plan.
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    I got my workout done! Yay! Almost there..I can taste victory! And Day 4 of my refuel/refocus plan is underway! Just thinking of how many more days for my eating plan...maybe till Friday...that would be seven days...and then I have to figure out what's next..good to have something healthy to be addicted to..I think about it majority of my days...food and my next workout plan! Lol
    How's everyone doing ????
  • 1TheQueenB
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I'm still on track...if anyone cares... :neutral:
    After Saturday I have one week left. I'm gonna start the week on Sunday and finish out on Friday cause I'm going out of town for the weekend but I want to complete my journey so that I can move on! New workout starting the following Monday! And then the following week I go out of town for a week...have to figure out what kind of workout to do then too!
    How's everybody doing???
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    I'm still on track and running my butt off, literally! Except that today I'm stuck in an ACLS & PALS class ALL DAY LONG....and they fed us with pizza (I didn't eat any) had chicken wings (I ate) and some cake (more than my share).
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    Update on me.. bad news is that I had a death in my family.... good news is I didn't use it as an excuse to over eat, not workout etc. I'm still on track and getting the job done. This is my last week of my 3 month journey doing Jillian Michaels Body Revolution....my last day will be Friday instead of Saturday since I'll be going to a funeral. Hope everyone is staying focused and positive! Have a great week guys!
  • 1TheQueenB
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I guess I'm updating myself lol
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    Three more workouts! Someone today asked me if I had gastric bypass surgery!!! I'm just so Flattered!!!!
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    Tomorrow morning is my last workout on this 12 week journey! Unbelievable...I stuck with it and I hope everyone else does too!
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    12 weeks of Jillian Michaels BR complete!!!!!! And I ran 5 miles this morning! :wink:
  • Cheriels82
    Cheriels82 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    Thanks!
  • KKishaA
    KKishaA Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Is anyone still doing Jillians programs? I am beginning her Body Shred 60 day program on Saturday.
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    I just finished my 12 weeks but I was planning to start another JM program that lasts 8 weeks.. I want to start Saturday but I'm going out of town, thinking it might be too stressful to keep up with.
  • Cheriels82
    Cheriels82 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Hey I am running body shred in between NROL. am currently on work 3 and 4. Hope you enjoy!
  • MarissaBlevins220
    MarissaBlevins220 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Just wanted to see how everyone is doing! I fell out of logging for a bit, but am still pretty much on track, my nutrition has been slacking so here I am, I'm back at it! Hope everyone is doing awesome!!!