Did thirty minutes of tae bo last night. Feeling it my back
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Tonight is pole class.
  • PermissionGranted
    PermissionGranted Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies! I'm starting to feel better but still have some ways to go. I'm planning to get back in the gym on Saturday so that I don't lose too much time. My diet however...needed a boost so my husband made it out to the produce junction and I have my raw foods back in effect. My diary is getting a much needed shine starting today. Stay strong ladies!
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    Tonight is my strength training.
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    Tonight is a private pole lesson.
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    I joined the Y last week b/c they were having a promo for joining for $1. So I'm trying to decide if I'm going to do the BodyPump class tonight or if I'm going to go to my spin class like normal.
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    Yesterday I decided to do spin. Tonight is aerial, and pole is canceled tomorrow, so i have to figure out what I'm going to do. Either pole at home or try to make it to the gym, I'm not sure yet.
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    I am committing to doing pole at home tonight. I need to practice my routine a lot more.
  • PermissionGranted
    Options
    Hello ladies! Miss you all. I'm now feeling like myself and can start to go hard again. I'm cleaning up my diet as of lately and I think that it's helping. See you ladies tomorrow.
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    Tonight is pole again. Going to open pole at the studio to work on my routine and get feedback from the other ladies.
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    Yesterday, I finally got through my entire routine once. And with only a few minor incidences due to not being able to remember what came next, lol.

Tonight is going to be an active rest day. My body is so exhausted and sore. But I'm going to go to the Y tonight and hit the treadmill and elliptical for a while and then go home and crash.

Saturday is rehearsal for the Open House, so that should be fun. I'm feeling so much better about everything now that I've made it through the routine once.
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    Today is a private pole lesson. We're going to be working on my routine for the 29th.
  • PermissionGranted
    Options
    Hello Ladies! I've been having a very difficult time getting back on track after being ill. Today I'm working 3am-3pm and then going to the doctors. I'm continuing to have some changes in my body that I can't quite explain. Praying that everything will be well soon so that I can really get back to it. If I get bad news today, I can still get right back to it. I'm planning to run tomorrow morning.
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    Hello Ladies! I've been having a very difficult time getting back on track after being ill. Today I'm working 3am-3pm and then going to the doctors. I'm continuing to have some changes in my body that I can't quite explain. Praying that everything will be well soon so that I can really get back to it. If I get bad news today, I can still get right back to it. I'm planning to run tomorrow morning.

Good luck!
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    Tonight is an active rest day b/c I have to work, lol. So lots of walking and stair climbing.
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    Today is my usual pole class.
  • PermissionGranted
    Options
    Couch to 5k today. It was rough but it's done. See you ladies tomorrow
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    I'm not sure what I'll be doing today. I'm thinking it will be pole practice at home.
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    Yesterday was an hour pole session. But I have to work tonight, so lots of steps and stairs. Tomorrow is pole. We're rehearsing our routines for the 29th.