TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Still in 2nd place. Don't forget to log your points when you finish the challenge. Lots of pink showing for the challenges yet. Last I checked Team 5 is 80pts ahead of us. Do what you can to help out. I know people are getting sick and that can't be helped. So for us that are healthy and able try to get some extra time in to make up for our team mates that are under the weather. That's what a team does, we stick together no matter what.
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer I finished my stairs yesterday and I have accomplished the no late night snacking. It helped being sick on that one.
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I will put my minutes in today Team I have been busy catching up after being sick
  • celtikgirl
    celtikgirl Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    @ka97 I agree with your take on things. I was busy trying to make sure I could go the distance in the race and pretty much ignored any kind of strength training. I'm going to continue on both fronts and hope for good results. I have no "core" strength to speak of, and that it's an issue. The other piece I need to work on is flexibility.

I'm going on a cruise in January, so I'm kind of motivated to do something to make the two formal night dresses I just bought look good!
  • wolvinnetje
    wolvinnetje Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    etyquw4meann.gif

@mamaelf love your big butt dress ;)....and your tough little boy face
    @cardbucfan hope you feel much better soon
    @aenglehardt347 glad to have you back
    @mswanger09 where are you?????????
    @TamiJo1004 lol so funny that picture of Bond.....and I go with you to the Spa

We are doing an amazing Job team we have a real challenge with team 5 it is fun to have some competition it motivates you to do juast a little step harder.

Try not forget to enjoy the weekend also have much fun with the things you have plannend.
    Enjoy your love ones and don't forget keep smiling.

uo63wh7k8ldv.jpg

• TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Regarding our #2 position: Team 5 have at least 2 maybe more that will max out at 1,000 minutes today. So if we continue to step it up we could regain lead. They are ahead of us in challenge points. If you haven't done the challenges please help us out. That's what put us in the lead last week. I will finish late night snacking challenge tonight (if I don't snack.)
    We can do this! Team 5 is giving us a run for our money but that's okay they are just inspiring us to be the best we can.
    Team 1 will triumph!
    "Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much." --Helen Keller
    "The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team." --Phil Jackson
  • wolvinnetje
    wolvinnetje Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    TamiJo1004 wrote: »
    Regarding our #2 position: Team 5 have at least 2 maybe more that will max out at 1,000 minutes today. So if we continue to step it up we could regain lead. They are ahead of us in challenge points. If you haven't done the challenges please help us out. That's what put us in the lead last week. I will finish late night snacking challenge tonight (if I don't snack.)
    We can do this! Team 5 is giving us a run for our money but that's okay they are just inspiring us to be the best we can.
    Team 1 will triumph!
    "Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much." --Helen Keller
    "The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team." --Phil Jackson

Love this thanks sweetie
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    Team 5 is seriously on fire, but I know this team has it in them to give them a serious run for their money.

I'm wiped out from this morning so I need a bit before I can attack the challenges. I did a 75 minute run with my group. It was a good run but we were hit with a cold rain downpour at about the half-way point, so it was a miserable run back to the start. It was great to catch up with a friend though so the time went by quickly.

Then when I got home Stella of course needed to go out, so we did a 30 minute brisk walk (after I changed into dry clothes). I'm sitting on the couch now with the space heater and a cup of hot tea still trying to warm up.

Go team!
    bh9b40c87i4k.jpg
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    Update: Nap was had, stairs are done and the first video watched (weird). Hard cider being drunk.

• celtikgirl
    celtikgirl Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Got my ball gown all ready - I'll make that waist fit if it kills me!

Went to the gym this morning, and spent the afternoon persuading dead azalea stumps that they no longer belong in the yard. Headed out to a bonfire tonight with the cougar bait, I'll try to behave, but it probably won't happen.

cp4fprg7eoqp.jpg
  • mckelfam
    mckelfam Posts: 104 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Pics
  • mckelfam
    Options
    Just returned from a 10 mile hike I am tired. Definitely need to get a new knee brace really hurts today lots of hills. It was beautiful getting out for the second weekend in a row. Dodged the rain it just started when we got back to the truck.
  • mckelfam
    edited October 2016
    Options
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    @mckelfam: They look great to me!! Love the happy puppy! <3
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Challenges done and spreadsheet updated.
    I went to kickboxing class this morning. I can't kick, and I really couldn't pivot much, but still got a decent workout despite the modifications. It should be a killer workout once I can finally get back to 100%. I REALLY wanted to run afterwards! But I was also really hurting :(
    I just realized that my next scheduled half marathon is two weeks away. Sadly I'm not feeling very optimistic. Even if I can start running by the end of this week (and that is a BIG if), I'm worried that with all this time off I'm not going to be ready to jump right into 13 miles.
    Tomorrow I am headed to the treetop ropes course again :smiley: Hopefully the ankle isn't too much of a hindrance, and I should be able to log a good few hours of exercise. It will be closing for the winter soon, so I've got to take the opportunity to get there while the weather is still decent!
  • mckelfam
    Options
    @ka97 rope course sounds like fun. Hope your ankle heals soon.
  • mckelfam
    Options
    @celtikgirl beautiful gown.
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I am taking tomorrow as a light day. I should have about 60 mins left tomorrow to make my 1,000. I will hit that then take the rest of the day as a rest/relaxation. :)
  • mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    il_570xN.199106644.jpg

@mswanger09: I think this dress might be to your liking for Dracula's Ball tonight! <3

I AM ALIVE!!!!!! Ok, I sound like Frankenstein! Finally got caught up and am able to post!!! YAY!!!!!

I love the dress @hawkins410!!!!! It reminds me of my pirate outfit. This picture is several years old and a bunch of pounds ago.

8gwu3i9qvv0h.png

And I will happily wear that outfit as long as I via have him as my date!!
    dphpj07apye6.png