TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,997 Member
    Options
    @katharmonic OMG what a picture!! Glad things are better. My Maggie is envious of the walk. We have similar weather. The last Hurrah of the year. I going to be selfish and get a bike ride in rather than a hike.
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    @tonilogan, You need to post your intro on this thread. Be sure to include: @MissionEnforcer and A BRIEF DESCRIPTION of where you're from.
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    @celtikgirl way to go! You rock!
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    Awesome job @celtikgirl, fantastic time!!! I'm very impressed. Enjoy your brunch!!!
  • wolvinnetje
    wolvinnetje Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Something popped into my head as I was reading all the posts.

Does @MissionEnforcer do all these challenges and is he on a weight loss/maintenance program like the rest of us? Or is he just the keeper of the points?
    Does anyone really know that much about him??? Hmmm maybe he should do challenge #1?? He knows so much about us so maybe we should know more about him, besides just knowing that he is the ruler of our race. Kind of reminds me of The Wizard of Oz. Everyone answers to him but no one really sees him. Very mysterious.

Anyone else ever wonder about this??

Lol maybe it is a "she" you never know but a little introduction will be fun
  • wolvinnetje
    Options
    celtikgirl wrote: »
    Finished in under four hours, about 15 minutes faster than last year! Pictures and minutes will be posted later. Going out for brunch!

Super!!!!
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Good morning team!!! Today is a better day, and I went out and did 110 minutes hiking with Stella this morning. It was gorgeous out, cool but sunny, and the fall colors are just glorious. I tried a new front-clip harness with Stella and she did so much better! It was a joy to walk for almost two hours with out constant pulling like a sled-dog. There's hope!

@hawkins410 I just LOVE puffins. I have an original watercolor of puffins that I got in Alaska when I visited several years ago and it is my favorite thing.

Currently in 2nd place! We can do this! I hope our last minute drummers are getting their sticks warmed up right now. Have we lost @dtplow? I'm going to try to get more minutes in later today too.

Let's rally up some excitement and do this thing!
    3gh0qpdxxwg2.jpg

love your enthusiasm
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    celtikgirl wrote: »
    Finished in under four hours, about 15 minutes faster than last year! Pictures and minutes will be posted later. Going out for brunch!

great job!!!!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    DrOz.jpg

Only Toto knows! :D
  • tonilogan
    tonilogan Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I see this
  • wolvinnetje
    Options
    @hawkins410 ok I have a plan we must kidnap Toto and let him tell us everything...we know trucs for that ;)
  • wolvinnetje
    Options
    tonilogan wrote: »
    I see this

okidoki now you can put your message from yestereday is this tread and start with @missionenforcer so he can see you accomplished challenge 1
  • hawkins410
    Options
    tonilogan wrote: »
    I see this

okidoki now you can put your message from yestereday is this tread and start with @missionenforcer so he can see you accomplished challenge 1

And tell us about where you are from! You are in the right place! :)
  • wolvinnetje
    Options
    We extend one number 1 position we are at pole position in team tread when it goes about chit chat that is also a achievement I think
  • tonilogan
    tonilogan Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer
    Hello all, I grew up in Iowa, one of the best places to live, slow paced, and raising animals with a lot of farming. Missing that, especially now living in Mass, that's busy place for sure! I wanted to apologize to my team and to my wife - she has taught me to do this for me, not for anyone else! So far on the right "getting healthy" track 3lbs less with just being honest with my food journal to start...
  • hawkins410
    Options
    Yay, @tonilogan!! You are in the right place with a great group of people who will become your friends and help you on your journey! :)
  • wolvinnetje
    Options
    Yehhhh @tonilogan you did it great job.....This a a start from a new chapter in life it is easier with support of friends so we go for it
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    Hi @tonilogan! I'm from Iowa originally as well! A lot of the best people are from Iowa :wink: