TEAM FOUR

Options

Replies

• mckeon11
    mckeon11 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    sumo squats DONE...holy cow my tushie hurts :)
  • mckeon11
    mckeon11 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Today is my fourth day of doing the rajio taiso and so I thought maybe I should try the one that was labeled as a bit more challenging...oh dear, they totally got me on that one. No way I'm that flexible :P So I backed out and did one of the other ones again. I did 40 squats last night and 20 this morning, trying to catch up without dying. And I started a plank challenge with a Facebook group I'm in--that is HARD! Anybody else plank? Tips? :)

I'm toying with the idea of signing up for a half marathon that's on Thanksgiving. I'm already signed up for one in March, but I've done 10 miles as my long run the past three weeks and I really feel like I want to do one more race before it gets super cold. A 5K seems too short. Should I or shouldn't I? :\

DO IT! 10 miles is the max I did before my first ever 1/2 marathon!!! what could happen anyways?? You've got this!
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Okay, I just looked at the spreadsheet and we're falling behind, people! My competitive side is really rearing its head now. Hope that's not a problem. We've got a few that haven't logged anything so far this week--I'm looking at you, @Ellebee332 @Fitbug92 @plainanjelik @TaraDanielle40 @xxghost ! If anyone needs me to enter stuff for them, just send me a PM or even list it here and I will personally make sure it gets recorded. I'm on a desktop all day at work and it's much easier to edit via computer instead of phone. Come on, team four!!!

I'll borrow a coworkers computer to get them in.
  • darcijojo
    darcijojo Posts: 194 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    @SmashleyM914 I'm taking break from those dang squats today because I don't think my body can take anymore punishment right now. :smile:
  • lynnbaum
    lynnbaum Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    To all. Might I say I hate the rajio taiso. I did it yesterday in our bedroom yesterday and didn't really do the jumping thing but this morning I noticed new cracks in our ceiling. I think our waterbed is to heavy. This saddens me. I would rather it be the fault of the rajio taiso. So I missed my two days. Do I have to do them in the morning? I am not a morning person. Also I would rather eat dirt then have to do 4 more days of this. I keep thinking I need to do this for the team and it is only 4 min long. I will do it if I don't have to do it in the morning. The only thing I do before coffee is pee and drink 8 oz of water.
  • lynnbaum
    Options
    I didn't stop at the store this morning to get some salad greens so I had to think of something else for lunch. About the same amount of calories were the 2 apples and peanut butter 2T. I was not a wild woman. I need to get to the gym tonight. I am having a rough week. I have to help inlaws move this weekend. I am counting it as a workout. I will be a box mover
  • niesjojo3
    niesjojo3 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    @lynnbaum I am a morning person but I have to force myself to do those videos lol. They're just not my thing, But I'm doing them for the team:-)
  • darcijojo
    darcijojo Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    @lynnbaum Looking over the challenge it doesn't say the videos have to be done in the morning, only for 5 days. So just do them sometime during the day. I know I really appreciate you doing them. @niesjojo3 Thanks for pushing through them also! I really like them and will continue after the challenge. Now those squats are killing me, but I'll going to finish them for the team.
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Today is my fourth day of doing the rajio taiso and so I thought maybe I should try the one that was labeled as a bit more challenging...oh dear, they totally got me on that one. No way I'm that flexible :P So I backed out and did one of the other ones again. I did 40 squats last night and 20 this morning, trying to catch up without dying. And I started a plank challenge with a Facebook group I'm in--that is HARD! Anybody else plank? Tips? :)

I'm toying with the idea of signing up for a half marathon that's on Thanksgiving. I'm already signed up for one in March, but I've done 10 miles as my long run the past three weeks and I really feel like I want to do one more race before it gets super cold. A 5K seems too short. Should I or shouldn't I? :\

I say go for it!!
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,258 Member
    Options
    Hi Team,

Well I have 4 days of those videos done. I thought they were really silly in the beginning but they are growing on me. I have 4 days under calories with lots of candy and so lots of exercise to stay under LOL. Those squats however...I can barely walk...but I will finish them
    75 to go. Glad everyone is doing it for the team!!
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    @carinamenina: Good job on signing up for the half. I agree that you have to do whatever you can to stay motivated to run when it is cold out!

I have been for a run this morning & I will be doing the videos soon. I won't be able to post those points until Sunday because I missed 2 days already. I plan to do 20 squats today & maybe a little yoga. My hamstrings are pretty tight & are in need of some good stretching.

I will stay under calories for the 5th day in a row today, so I will at least be able to log those points today. Squats should be done tomorrow. I have 50 left so I plan 20 today & 30 tomorrow.

Only 3 more days left of the week team. Let's work on getting lots of points :)
  • TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Holy heck the sheets app or this app is driving me nuts. I can never get in. It's there, then it not. Grrr. I just sent mission enforcer a message. Anyhow can someone add it for me. Mon - 180 thanks Halloween, Tues- 50, wed-0, Thursday 75.
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Holy heck the sheets app or this app is driving me nuts. I can never get in. It's there, then it not. Grrr. I just sent mission enforcer a message. Anyhow can someone add it for me. Mon - 180 thanks Halloween, Tues- 50, wed-0, Thursday 75.

I added it for you!
  • lynnbaum
    Options
    I just got video # 2 done. I need to go out for a walk and get some time in
  • lynnbaum
    Options
    And a good walk for a total of 45 min. I need to do some hula hooping
  • lynnbaum
    Options
    Day 4 done. I got up and got it done. I am looking into a kettlebell workout on youtube