Daily Accountability Thread

Options

Replies

• missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Did a Leslie Sansone 3 mile walking DVD and tracked my food.
  • missjones513
    Options
    Did a daily burn workout and a 1 mile walk today. Tracked my food.

NSV: First Saturday in a while where I've actually tracked my food and did a workout.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Tonight I will be hitting the weights room at the gym.
  • missjones513
    Options
    Did Kicking it with Keaira and tracked food. Walked around the building at work a couple of times to get in steps lol.
  • PermissionGranted
    PermissionGranted Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Good day. I'm shaking off the election blues. Couch to 10k completed.
  • missjones513
    Options
    I haven't posted in a while.

I'm doing a Beachbody program, a Turbo James and Chalene Extreme hybrid. I'm on week 2 of the program.

Been doing good on tracking my food. I'm doing a 21 Day No Fast Food challenge.
  • missjones513
    Options
    Did a Weekend Warrior fitbit challenge over the weekend. Got over 10k steps on Saturday. I'm switching over to P90 on beachbody. I don't really care for Turbo Jam. I'll still try Charlene Extreme after P90.
  • PermissionGranted
    PermissionGranted Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies. I'm back with my Couch to 10K program and restarting lifting. I hope to see some of you around!
  • GrokRockStar
    GrokRockStar Posts: 2,938 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I like this idea, as we are in 2018 and I'm feeling re-charged. I plan to be accountable today by staying with my food plan (lower carb, no processed sugar) and getting my daily intake of water in (don't do too well in this area).
    I have my fitbit charged and aiming for at least 5,000 steps, which is kind-of low, but it gets me moving.
    Here's to a great day!
  • missjones513
    Options
    Starting over, again, for 2018.

Tracked food yesterday and today. Got a workout in yesterday, plan to do one tomorrow. Got some planners to track workouts and meal planning. Would actually make some progress this year.
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    @missjones513, I'm with ya!
    Yesterday was pretty good aside from the water intake. I've tried flavoring water to no avail, I just don't like drinking it. I got my steps in, over 7,000 to be exact, but I know that I need to pick it up. I plan on doing some Wii Fit exercises today. It's low impact, but I'm taking baby steps.
    My weigh-in goal (on Friday) is to be minus 2 pounds. Here's hoping...
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    The water intake is getting better slowly, but surely! I planned ahead to have lunch with the hubby, so I've factored in my macros for the day.
  • missjones513
    Options
    Tracked food yesterday and today. Got a workout in yesterday. One more workout this week and I'll have 3 in.

Will just shoot for 3 workouts a week until I figure out what workout program I want to do.
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Checking in
    I wasn't able to meet my weigh-in goal completely, but I did lose a little. I'm having a better day today, even with the water. I plan on jumping on my Wii Fit this weekend for some fun workouts, and visiting my local spiritual center for some spiritual exercise.
  • missjones513
    Options
    Tracked my food all this week. Choices weren't the best at the end of the week but at least I tracked so I saw how much damage I did.

Only got 2 workouts in last week. I'm thinking about trying Cize next week.
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Tracked my food all this week. Choices weren't the best at the end of the week but at least I tracked so I saw how much damage I did.

Only got 2 workouts in last week. I'm thinking about trying Cize next week.

Let me know what you think about Cize, I've been seeing infomercials about it and it seems like an intense, yet fun workout.

• GrokRockStar
    Options
    I didn't have the best weekend eating/exercising-wise, but the weather has been blah, so I don't feel as motivated. Even though I won't be exercising as much, I'll be sticking to my food plan and water take without deviation.

Here's to a great week!
  • missjones513
    Options
    Tracked food and did 2 workouts today. Did Total Body Cardio Fix and a 1 mile walking DVD. Decided to do 21 Day Fix.
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    WTG @missjones513!
    I started to track my food as of today and it's my second day of eating LCHF. I'm experiencing the "carb flu" as they call it, so I'm feeling blah. I probably won't exercise today, although the hubby surprised me with a fitbit iconic to help keep me motivated. Today will be learning how it works, and then I'll get it in gear.
    Here's to a great day to stay on track!
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Checking in for today, and sticking to my plan. Water intake is much, much better, exercise is getting better too. Here's to a great day!