TEAM FOUR

Options

Replies

• darcijojo
    darcijojo Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    @SmashleyM914 I was on the treadmill this morning. It wasn't awful. I didn't push the speed and I was surprised that I could run for the full minute. Could have probably gone a bit longer, but that will happen next week. Good job on getting to week 7!
  • AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Yes @darcijojo be patient, you'll get to the longer running times :) proud of you!! Keep me updated on your progress <3
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    @carinamenina that is so amazing!! You're an inspiration <3
  • Lynniebinny76
    Lynniebinny76 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    @carinamenina that is amazing!!! You must be so unbelievably proud of youself!!! GREAT job!!!

Can someone enter my info?
    Friday: 75 min
    Saturday: 140 min

Got the left over challenge done.

Thanks!!
  • niesjojo3
    niesjojo3 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    @carinamenina What a wonderful accomplishment! Your in Onederland! Yippee! I've been working towards Onederland for almost 2 years now and I have 42 more lbs to go:-( This year has been a struggle for me I've hit a plateau and I've been trying to stay positive. Reading of your success is very inspiring. Thank you so much for sharing.
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,257 Member
    Options
    @carinamenina Congratulations!! It is a great accomplishment.

@mcdonald1314 - I entered all of your info.

@Fitbug92 - Thanks for the beautiful pictures. It was beautiful here today but we are suppose to get snow tomorrow. I guess winter is about to arrive.

Finished the last of the challenges today. We have had a great week!
  • carinamenina
    carinamenina Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Thank you, everyone! I hope it didn't sound like I was bragging. It was my goal to get under 200 lbs by the end of 2016 and I just can't believe I got there and early, too :)

You are all doing amazing, by the way. Keep it up. Love our team <3
  • darcijojo
    edited November 2016
    Options
    @carinamenina You have earned the right to brag a little. :smile: Congratulations!

@SmashleyM914 Thank you!

We have kicked some butt this week as a team. WTG! Maybe those other two teams will take some time off this next week so we can catch up. :wink:
  • tarpguys
    tarpguys Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    @carinamenina Keep bragging! That is so awesome! You deserve a huge prize!

It was really wet here again today but I got it all done! First place! I hope we can hold it! Good night all. :D
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    @carinamenina this is the perfect place to brag! I don't think it is bragging, just sharing an accomplishment. Awesome job! Most of us have the same struggles so it is fun to cheer someone on who is making it work!

It is very very winter coat cold here. I am going to the mall with my daughter to get a few things that I will need for the cruise. Mall walking will probably be the only exercise I get today. I feel like I need a rest day.

Enjoy your Saturday everyone!
  • TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    @carinamenina Congrats!! Such a great accomplishment.

74 Saturday, to freezing this weekend. Ugh...I knew I should have put out my Christmas stuff outside but was just too busy. Now it's so cold.
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Second half marathon in three weeks today with @mckeon11 , times are moving in the right direction!
    My Sundays are usually a heavy minute day but will be out of town next weekend and will be lucky to get 60 in then plus working extra this week so my times will likely be down overall but I'll get in as much as I can for our team. Have a wonderful week everyone.
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    Awesome work this week team! Hopefully some of the blanks fill up and we get an even bigger jump! So proud of all of you!
  • novten82
    novten82 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Other than indicating it on the spreadsheet, is there anything I need to do for the under my calories challenge?
  • darcijojo
    Options
    @novten82 That's all you need to do.
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    AMAZING RACE PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!
    WE ARE STILL WORKING ON NEXT WEEK'S DESTINATION.
    WE WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN IT IS READY.
    THE SPREADSHEET WILL BE UP SOMETIME TOMORROW. NO GUARANTEE OF WHEN.
    IN THE MEANTIME, JUST STAY ACTIVE! <3
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    WEEK SIX DESTINATION IS UP! :)
  • Fitbug92
    Fitbug92 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Ok. I signed up for a Turkey Trot. Now maybe I'll burn off calories to eat the pumpkin pie I want.