TEAM FOUR

Options

Replies

• LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am up bright & early today because I went to bed really early last night.

Sorry that I have not been doing much exercise. I felt that my body needed a break. Yoga is stretching out my sore sore muscles & giving me the break I needed. I have also taken a break from low calories. For some reason the scale was moving up last week, with low calories & lots of exercise. This week higher calories & low exercise & it is moving back down. Makes absolutely NO sense to me. The only thing I can think of is that my muscles were retaining water & the weight gain was not real weight. I tried on a bunch of clothes yesterday, some that have never fit me & they fit now, so I am doing something right. I am giving myself one more day, then I will get back to it and see what happens.

• niesjojo3
    niesjojo3 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    @lpeltenburg Thank you
  • dawnsch1995
    dawnsch1995 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am so grateful and thankful for my family. I have a loving husband who loves me unconditionally and my children who love to spend time with me and share their days with me! I am thankful for my health, my cozy warm house and Sunday dinners with my mom! I truly am blessed!
  • Fitbug92
    Fitbug92 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    One Rockette session done. Two more to go. I'm glad I'm not a Rockette. Turkey Trot tomorrow. :) Goal is to get 15K steps tomorrow between Turkey Trot and walking. Today, I went to the gym - did that elliptical thing (going forward is easier than backwards) and treadmill and went for a walk in my neighborhood. Tonight, watching TV I used my bands. I'm trying to keep moving...
  • tarpguys
    tarpguys Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I was able to finish up the Rockette routine today. The first time through I broke my husbands coffee cup while back pedaling. Does that give you any indication of my level of coordination? Busy day yesterday with work and company. Today has been constant baking and I still have my cheesecake and pecan pie to make. I need to get back at it. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am really enjoying your posts and wish you were all closer so we could go to lunch or for a workout together!
  • TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Been a busy first couple if days this week, and I'm just reading this week's challenge. New York is on my bucket list. It just seems so magical. All the lights, different cultures, the parks. Everything. So I have to cram in everything these last 4 days. I'll do it.

I'm thankful for my boys, family, health. We don't have much, but they have everything they need. And they're happy, which in turn makes my heart sing. So many are without the basic necessities, and it hurts my heart that many kids go without food or shelter, so I'm thankful for everything we do have.
  • livvie25
    livvie25 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am thankful for everyone in my life. I am thankful for this community family and friends
  • AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Way to listen to your body @lpeltenburg I know when I have an intense strength training week the scale always moves up, a few days later it will go back to where it's supposed to be :)

I've been quiet this week, sorry! But I am getting exercise done and I've completed all of the challenges. I'm dog sitting for my mom, which means my husband, myself and my son have been here since Tuesday with our 2 dogs, my moms 2 dogs and our cat (who hasn't reacted well to being here, she's doing better now though!) I feel like I just don't stop!! I haven't been to the gym all week, when I wake up the dogs do, too. At least when I'm working out downstairs I can keep them down there with me instead of waking up the hubby and little guy at 5am!! They would not be thrilled... Between squeezing in workouts, getting the hubby out the door for work, keeping davie entertained because he's off of school, trying to work from home, getting stuff ready for thanksgiving, and trying to clean my moms house up a little bit so I don't have an anxiety attack (I swear she lives like such a pig I don't know how I came from her), I don't even know how I've had time to eat!! Lots of snacking is all I'm saying. Glad our accountability challenge wasn't anything to do with being healthy this week because I certainly have not been! Whoops.

Enjoy your turkey day with your loved ones, team 4!! Take the time you need today, get back on it tomorrow!! Don't forget about the spreadsheet :)
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,256 Member
    Options
    Hi Team

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! Have a great day!

@mcdonald1314 - I logged your minutes in the spreadsheet!
  • dawnsch1995
    dawnsch1995 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow American team members! I am having a down day today, I have hurt my foot and have a stress fracture to deal with! Lots of ice and Tylenol will hopefully work. Any suggestions?
  • LisaPower123
    Options
    @dawnsch1995: Sorry to hear that you hurt your foot. No real advice from me except listen to your body & only do what you can do. Take care of yourself.
  • mckeon11
    mckeon11 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Oh Thanksgiving! Today I am truly thankful for my entire family (including friends). I enjoyed the turkey trot this morning with my sister and two nephews and now we are gearing up for a combined Thanksgiving (with my in-laws, my sisters in-laws, and extended family!) I hope each and every one of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving :) Is anyone black Friday shopping??
  • TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving to all who are celebrating today. I was just talking to a co-worker and we were saying that we are glad our Thanksgiving is in October. It gives us a "break". This must be a very busy stretch of the year for you all. Enjoy!!
  • niesjojo3
    niesjojo3 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone:-)
  • Fitbug92
    Fitbug92 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    @mckeon11 No black Friday shopping for me. :) unless it is online.
  • darcijojo
    darcijojo Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I've really been MIA this week, sorry. I've still been moving and working out but didn't even log any minutes until tonight. We had relatives and friends over today for Thanksgiving so we were busy getting the house and food ready. I still managed to get my walks in and did my own turkey trot this morning. If I hadn't told myself that I was doing it for this challenge and it was a race, I totally would have cut it short and headed home. I was not feeling that walk this morning.
    I'm thankful for my husband, kids, the rest of my family, and friends. It is so nice to have relatives close by and to spend a day just enjoying each others company. I'm also thankful that we have a place to live that doesn't cost us an arm and a leg (which is extremely rare in CO right now). I'm thankful for my health and my new found fitness abilities. I'm also happy that my husband is fairly stable with all his health issues and that he doesn't have to leave the home all the time for his dialysis now. I'm thankful that we have enough money that the children get to enjoy some extra activities and it doesn't usually break the bank. I almost forget to mention that I'm thankful for all fur babies also. They can usually make a rotten day better.
  • LisaPower123
    Options
    One more Rockettes session to go & I will have completed that. I knew I was uncoordinated, but this is just really bringing it home for me :)