TEAM FIVE

Options

Replies

• RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    @ajfuelling - Absolutely fabulous! Bravo for running the entire 5K! I have yet to do that (I walk/jog/walk) but am always proud just to have finished.

With family here for 2 days it's been tough to do much intentional exercise, but I did manage to get a few minutes here and there. I still need to do one more round of the Rockettes training and then all challenges complete. I'll knock that out first thing in the morning.
  • 2016summerfun
    2016summerfun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    @alfuelling brilliant well done .
    @Raebeebeby must be tough well done.

Just finished challenge 2 .. 3 X 6 = 18. phew ! spaced it out over the week .
    now to get the extra miles in.

GOOD LUCK TEAM 5.

• MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    Congratulations @ajfuelling! You're inspiring!
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    Great picture @CaptainBoing - love how the seal already knows how to 'mug' for the camera...way too cute!!

Great job on the race @ajfuelling !! Man, you have been one busy lady this week. Any way to bottle some of your energy and share it? Have fun at your wine party tonight!!

Well done Fab Fives! Everyone is cranking out the minutes and challenges this week despite the holidays! Way to keep pushing it! Glad to see we made it to NYC. Only three teams there right now.

Scheduled a focused workout session today since I didn't do anything yesterday, and this week has been a little light for me. Did Rockettes workout (1 set); Radio Taiso videos 1&2 (still love them); Planks - 3 sets for 5 minutes; 5 Kettlebell exercises (3 sets each); Gazelle glider for 45 minutes (3.21 miles); More Planks - 3 sets for 5 minutes; Rockettes workout (2d set to complete the challenge - with one set done on Monday); and wrapped up with another set of the Radio Taiso videos 1 & 2. I'm a bit tired, but it's a good tired. I really wanted to space out the Rockettes workouts to different days, but it wasn't happening on Thursday or Friday the way I was feeling.

So minutes logged, and challenges completed! I should get some more minutes tomorrow as I'm hopefully doing some gardening and should be putting up Christmas decorations outside (and maybe inside). Hope everyone in the US had a great Thanksgiving!
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Great work everyone! Let's hold onto this lead! I didn't think is get too many minutes today, but I've gotten in a lot of walking. Walked to and from the mall and also took my dog for a walk.
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    WEEK SIX: “NEW YORK, NEW YORK!”

CHALLENGE #1: “Turkey Trot Time!”
    Completed Tues., 11/22

*** CHALLENGE #2: “PERFORM WITH THE ROCKETTES”
    Completed Sat., 11/26

*** CHALLENGE #3: “Freedom From Want”
    Completed Tues., 11/22

MINUTES/MILES
    21 Nov. 60 minutes
    22 Nov. 196 minutes
    23 Nov. 175.5 minutes
    24 Nov. Gobble, Gobble!
    25 Nov. 60 minute walk
    26 Nov. 210 minutes (155 minutes walking + 30 minutes day 23, 30 Day Abs + Legs + Glutes Challenge + 25 minutes Rockettes dynamic stretching; I had to do all three sets today, the time kept getting away from me this week!)

Good night!
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Finished the Rocketts challenge tonight. Mon, Weds, and Sat. I really liked that "routine" - good for the legs!
  • milesaway61
    milesaway61 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Completed my challenges. I pulled my groin, so it was a rather slow 5K walk.

I am thankful for my health and for my family. I'm fairly healthy and able to play the sport I love. My family supports me, even if my life choices took me to another continent. I am very thankful for my amazing partner, who keeps me level when I need it. After losing my mother-in-law last year, I am even more thankful for my own parents and how accepting and loving they are.

Thanksgiving is not celebrated here, but for some reason, we do get some Black Friday sales.
  • vanessa40
    vanessa40 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Update....

Challenge 1: Turkey trot/5k
    Ran the 5k Turkey Trot in 40 minutes

Challenge 2:~~I did this after my afternoon walk/run
    Train like a Rockette x 3

1. Heel Flick Walks
    2. Butt Kicks
    3. Power-Up (Lunge Knee-Up and Step)
    4. Kick Start (Hamstring Scoop):
    5. Back Pedal
    6. Soldier Walks (Monster Walks)

Challenge 3
    I am thankfully for my husband,daughter,my puppy Lilly and all the wonderful friends i have in my life.
    I am so lucky to have so many people who love and care about me..i feel blessed....

I had to go back and fix my minutes on the spreadsheet i got turned around on a couple of days but it's all fixed now..

Monday-200
    Tues-100
    Wed-60
    Thurs-100
    Fri-100
    Sat-200
    Sun-80

Hope you all had a nice long weekend
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    I'm having trouble accessing spreadsheets from my phone tonight. Could someone add 67 minutes for Sunday on my name please? Other than that, I am up to date.
  • sue_01
    sue_01 Posts: 2,711 Member
    Options
    Challenge 1 -completed
    Challenge 2 -completed
    Challenge 3- completed

All minutes posted.
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your injury @milesaway61 ! Hope it heals fast! That's got to be the worst.

Has anyone heard from @KatKat1209 ? No minutes for the week and no challenge points entered. Hoping she's okay!

I see Team 1 is finally logging all their missing minutes, so they have pulled ahead of us (and for once even have more minutes than us). We can still come back though! Because we're the Fab Five! :)
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Let's go fab fives! I've been feeling lazy all day, but just hopped on my bike for 25 minutes. I'll try to do some yoga too.
  • jen_b860813
    jen_b860813 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    All minutes added and finished my rockette challenge. Hope everyone had a great weekend!! It is my last week in the first grade class I am working in, so I will be updating but probably late next week. :)
  • KatKat1209
    KatKat1209 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Morning Everybody,
    Okay.. It still have to write what I'm thankful for at the 5 point challenge
    Well I'm thankful for my family and friends of course. And I'm thankful for the opportunities I was given in life so far. And for most of the choices I made. In general I'm simply thankful for my life as it is cause i'm a pretty happy person :)

Challenge: Turkey Trot - since it was a normal work week in the rest of the world there also was no turkey trot here .. or at least even if there was I couldn't have attended one. so I walked with the doggies for about 7km in total yesterday.

the Rockettes challenge: done on Saturday - well these were quite hard in the end but doable!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    I finished the Rockette's challenge this morning, along with a bunch of other exercise. Trying to burn off some of the extra calories I'm SURE I gained over the past few days of Thanksgiving and son's birthday celebration.

All challenges completed and added 135 minutes for today!