TEAM THREE

Options

Replies

• summ72
    summ72 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Oh Lisa....I am sorry to hear about your ankle. I wish you a speedy recovery. I am tracking my steps like you with categories for which steps I go up and then place a slash for every time I go up and down. So I am doing good with this one.

I haven't tracked the 1st 2 days of the week so I have to do it everyday now I am a parcrastinator for sure.....
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Melanie, good thing there are seven days in a week!
  • summ72
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Melanie, good thing there are seven days in a week!

YOU got that right. I am doing good so far today.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    @BJerzy - hope you feel better soon!
    @HASWLRS - hope your ankle heals soon - remember ice is your friend right now!

I'm slowly working on the step challenge - being careful not to hurt my knee. It is slowly healing thanks to lots of advil! I've going to avoid the dance videos but trying my hardest to stay under calories. Yesterday I missed it by 3 calories - so close!
  • samra338
    samra338 Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    @BJerzy Hope you feel better soon!
    @HASWLRS Shame about the ankle! Hope it heals quickly and you can participate in your 5K graduation race.

Dance videos...planned for Friday
    Steps I have been tracking everytime I have been going up or down...should not be a problem.
    Under calories 2/5 so far

Didn't do much on Monday and Tuesday bit got in an hour's exercise this morning. Yet to update my numbers this week.
  • Dictorbutt
    Dictorbutt Posts: 2,172 Member
    Options
    Hey all my unfortunate teammates in the injury box this week... :neutral:
    First off, sorry for all your ailments and setbacks. Good juju to hasty healing. :)
    On a lighter note.. Didn't I read something about doing the dance videos sitting down if you have to? I know you shouldn't press an injury but seriously, who can't rock the chair dancing?! Lol You should see my moves when I'm driving down the road! Too bad the coordination ends when I'm on my feet. Ha!
    :wink:
  • skinnyjeanzbound
    skinnyjeanzbound Posts: 3,932 Member
    Options
    @BJerzy --So sorry you are sick. Feel better soon!
    @HASWLRS --Oh no!! So sorry about your ankle. I would say don't push it with the running, but I like V's idea about chair dancing. :smile:

I'm doing well with the step challenge. I have to go up and down the stairs at work a minimum of twice/day, but I've made a point to find excuses to go an extra time or 2 each day this week. Added to my stair master steps on Monday, I'm trucking along.

I meant to start the dance videos last night, and then I forgot and went to bed. That's okay b/c I really need to do them tonight if I want to end up under calorie goal. I was under on monday and slightly over yesterday. I would like to go into to the weekend with a cushion if possible.

Steps = 704
    Dance videos = 0/6
    Days under calories = 1/5
  • BJerzy
    BJerzy Posts: 1,843 Member
    Options
    Ugh I just typed a long response thanking you all for the well wishes, wishing @HASWLRS a speedy recovery, and describing why I hate my chronic sinus issues because I feel like I should be able to do much more than I can.

But I will retype the section about the stairs. I am sitting at over 1000 steps and I think I missed some! To get into my house, it's 13 steps. It's a two story house, and that's a14-step flight. To get to my classroom, it's 24 steps. Today I made excuses to go downstairs 3 times during the school day, and then we had parent teacher conferences and I had to go up and down another three times!
  • glossysweetums
    glossysweetums Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Awww hope you guys feel better, get better soon.

Put in some numbers for this week already so yay.
    As far as the challenges:
    1. 1778/1778 - completed! That was my exercise minutes for the day. Good burn for sure
    2. 0/6 videos- will get to them tomorrow or Friday
    3. 2/5 under calories days-yay, I'm excited because I'm determined to finally achieve this challenge this week.
  • enuf2
    enuf2 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Hey all. I am having a decent week. I am learning to say NO to the pantry, even though it calls me over every night!! LOL! Stayed under my calorie goal last night so I'm at 3/5! I finished the dance videos on monday, so good to go there. I'm at 778 stairs. Not to bad! smile:

Hope you all have a good day and those on the injured list are feeling a little stronger today than yesterday!
  • RunRaineyRun
    RunRaineyRun Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Those dance videos are fun! I've added a couple to my youtube playlist, and the stretching one too. Mi nina bonita is my fave!
  • skinnyjeanzbound
    Options
    Steps = 1258
    Dance videos = 6/6
    Days under calories = 2/5
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Just a quick check in..hope all of you struggling or injured or not feeling well have quick recoveries! I love my team thread and support.. i dont always get to post or answer back but you all are a lifeline in this venture and i appreciate you!!

It's been a stressful week here... my youngest kiddo the one on crutches was physically assulted at school. He is doing somewhat better but the week has been spent dealing with xrays and doctors and worry.

I've done well eating.. just not logging so not sure i will be able to backfill to meet this challenge. Steps.. will definitely get that completed..i feel thats all i do up and down..
    Videos. May or may not happen depending on my alone time. Todays alone time i came home amd slept for 3 hrs then again for 2 more this evening. Stress i guess but better than eating!

Will log what hours i have when i get a chance... they are a bit fewer though...sorry for that. Maybe i can pick it up this weekend.
  • summ72
    Options
    @sandkp.....I am sorry to hear about the rough thing you are going thru....glad we are here as support....

I am still trying to figure it out is it the time change with getting so dark so early that is causing the lack of motivation or what.

As far as the challenges here are my status..

Journaling 2/5
    Steps 833 so between now and Sunday I need 315 a day. I got this.

Happy Friday everyone.
  • enuf2
    Options
    @sandkp - sorry to hear about your son, hope he is ok.

I was thisclose to being a couch potato last night. I was feeling sluggish, tired, heavy, even a little cranky. Around 8:30, I started to feel guilty to the team, so I got up off the couch and worked out. Not gonna lie, I was tired. It was tough from start to finish and, I admit, wasn't my best effort. But I did it, and, wouldn't ya know... felt 100% better afterwards. Gets me every time. lol

4/5 food challenge - probably going out for dinner tonight so making salad for lunch, and fruits or veggies for snacks 5/5 5/5 5/5 My mantra for the day. :D

Have a good one!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    Stair challenge is done :)
  • skinnyjeanzbound
    Options
    Steps = 1446
    Dance videos = 6/6
    Days under calories = 3/5
  • enuf2
    Options
    Ugh! I was over my calories yesterday by 150! I went to bed thinking I was ok. When I synced my fitbit this morning and it all updated...I saw red. :o I didn't get any exercise in either. boo!
    stats:
    videos 6/6
    stairs 1312
    days under calories 4/5

Today is a new day... o:)
  • Cheriels82
    Cheriels82 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Good morning all.

@enuf200 150 calories isn't too much... i am sure you can make it under today!

my fitbit sync to MFP has been off! I was under calories 4/5 this week, but somehow the sync shows zero back for some of the days and says over calories... i messed up Wednesday was definitely over but all others were under (double checked with fitbit register)...plan to be under today too,

Steps completed (thank you work walks-> i purposefully walk up the steps around the top floors and back down again 3 days at the office this week= not a lot of actual workout sessions, but designated walking time, i feel ready to push this body for a great workout this weekend. going to do those dance videos with the kids too.

Somehow we are the only team not in Peru yet. Come on guys we can do this!

• TangledThread
    TangledThread Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Hi team!

What a full 2 weeks with family and food and good times. I finally stopped the downward creep of weight loss got back to my goal weight plus 3lbs more. I love it! But I'm now trying to drop 1-2lbs so my pants aren't uncomfortably tight. LOL. I find the tiny weight range available in the small pant sizes to be mystifying and really funny. Also, uncomfortable.

The weather has cooled off and I love it. I have chronic sleep issues and this time of year when my house gets really cool but not cold and the days are short is the only time I sleep well. I really enjoy it. But by sleeping those extra (much needed) two hours a night it really cuts into my available time to exercise.

Half of the dance videos are done, more than half of the stairs, and 3 days under goal. I should be able to complete all three challenges