January 2017 Move Your @ss Challenge

Options

Replies

• azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    I tried refreshing no go. My current MTD is 56.14. Maybe it will catch up in a bit.. January overload?
  • belle_74
    belle_74 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    ... slow start to the month but hopefully getting back into the swing of things ...

exercise.png

• darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,323 Member
    Options
    BeLLe_60 wrote: »
    I tried refreshing no go. My current MTD is 56.14. Maybe it will catch up in a bit.. January overload?

Your ticker said 56.14 for me when I came in here just a short time later... :blush:

Dave

• Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,816 Member
    Options
    1/10
    26.96 miles
    247.81 miles MTD
  • azsundancer
    Options
    BeLLe_60 wrote: »

Your ticker said 56.14 for me when I came in here just a short time later... :blush:

Dave

Great!!
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,369 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    @Dave: You are right...embrace the time you have and make some great memories together, mend fences, laugh much and reminisce a lot. You are loved and we are here in whatever way we can help.
    @Janet: My friend Joey finally responded. He said there was a 12% chance you that he would have given your medals. I told him that I was sending his pic and he would become a wanted man...lol

Jan. 10: Adding 10 miles of walking and jogging workouts 0f 7 miles and cycling 3 miles.
    TTD: 112 miles

exercise.png

I am taking the morning off of work tomorrow to help my hubby get my dad to the oral surgeon to get a tooth extracted. He can barely walk because some gout issues flaring in his foot so it is going to be rough going. I am just hoping that there are no complications with all that he has been dealing with for the past month.
  • lamm84416
    lamm84416 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    1/8, 4.29 miles
    1/9, 6.21 miles
    1/10, 7.04 miles

42.51 miles month to date
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,461 Member
    Options
    01/08 - 20.0 miles CycleOps Fluid 2 Trainer (geeze, snowstorm, icestorm, rainstorm & all this is refreezing tonight)
    01/09 - 01.0 miles rest day walk
    01/10 - 20.0 miles CycleOps Fluid 2 Trainer (gale force winds & snow & its piling up fast, my singing events tonight-canceled)

Total: 166.0 miles

exercise.png

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,213 Member
    Options
    Starting off with 6 miles out of 200.

Adding 2 miles for 8 out of 200.

Adding 5 miles for 13 out of 200.

Adding 9 miles for 21 out of 200

Adding 9 miles for 30 out of 200.

Adding 9 miles for 39 out of 200.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    @Dean: Actually we are feeding him RABBIT & DEER mixed with brown rice, broth from boiling the rabbit, green beans & coconut oil. Not guzzling water there for no needing NUMEROUS potty breaks. He is like his old self. My super raises rabbits for their consumption which is nice. I was afraid I'd have to go hunting or worse yet try to run one over on the road. LOL

Today was 7.5 on treadmill at the ungodly hour before work & then the tabata fitness class.

exercise.png
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    @vhuber Thank goodness you don't have to take up stunt driving. Pleased that your furbaby is doing OK today!
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    3.73 miles walked yesterday

45.53 miles walked to date
  • queenegreene
    queenegreene Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    1/10 - 2.04 miles walking
    Total for month - 21.69 of 155 miles
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Bike ride after work to take advantage of the spring-like weather. Adding 10.27 miles.

exercise.png
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    adding 2.0 miles

exercise.png
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options

I had something good happen to me this weekend. I have been experiencing increasing pain in my right foot. I pretty much hobble home at the end of the day because it hurts so much. My knees and hips were hurting as well. Even cycling was a struggle. I had my heel injected and was recommended some New Balance inserts from my doctor because of the cost of custom made ones. Well, I received this add for Protalus inserts and read all theses reviews from people who said they swear by them and how they have given them a new life. Well I bought two pair because they have a 90 day wear them money back guarantee. I put them on the first night I got them and no pain. I took the pups for a long walk and no pain. My knees and hips stopped hurting. I biked 10 miles on the bike and my time improved without pain. They are incredible. Not the stiff, lock your arch in place inserts. I have movement but realgnment. This the best birthday present I could have received. I am honestly thinking my running days are possible again, Just had to share my excitement. [/quote]

I don't know what these are but great news!
    Have been away with my OH for his birthday I woke up with a 70 year old haha
    New ttd 41.5 miles
  • azsundancer
    Options
    January 10 6.43

exercise.png

MTD 62.57
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    4 miles

exercise.png

• verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Jan: Goal 150
    1st: 3.83
    2nd: 13.29 (Spin 10)
    3rd: 5.63
    4th: 2.62
    5th: 8.07
    6th: 4.41
    7th: 2.69
    8th: 3.62
    9th: 7.99 -- Watching Warrior at the gym - really racks up the treadmill miles.
    10th: 3.47 - Total: 55.62

Dave - I'm sorry to read about your Dad. It seems to be the season because we have folks here at my office with similar issues. Do spend time with him as it's a blessing to have that time.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    I got away at lunch for a bike ride netting 17.53 miles, so upping my goal to 75 miles.

exercise.png
This discussion has been closed.