Tiffany's Progress Tracking

Options

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Thanks Cari!!!

Friday was good, but I was sooooo tired...5 hour timed exam for .net programming at 6:30am, I completed it and I think it did well (won't have results for a few weeks) but it was sooo stressful, and a Friday morning no less, what is wrong with people that they would even schedule it on a FRIDAY...don't they know Friday is supposed to be FUN!!!!

Walked on my breaks, did some strength training at home...stayed away from the wine, but I did eat all my exercise calories and a few extra, but I should still we way under for the week, I'll have to do the math tomorrow for Hogwarts anyway, so today I'll just try to keep the eating under control!

Finally did measurements and photos today...I have photos from last July...not huge drastic differences, but I can definitely see that some of the fluff around my bra strap and love handles has shrunk down...I'll have to see if I can get some before/after compiled and posted here...
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    photos on the left are July 2 2016 - photos on the right are today...swim bottoms are exactly the same...swim top went from a 32F down to a 30F...148.8 lbs to 145.2...body fat from 28.2% - 26% but that's based on a handheld device that may or may not be accurate, however, it does seem to be consistent and the photos do seem to indicate loss of fat

I love the side picture, it seems the more dramatic to me...plus, the belly is always what I am struggling to reduce the most since that is the area I seem to gain it the fastest...aren't my stretch marks and wrinkles lovely - ah, the joys of life!!!
  • carimiller7391
    carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress Tiffany. You can see all the hard work paying off.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Saturday was great but a bit exhausting - couple hours walking, weights, and some yoga, but then had to pick up the boy after his track meet and the bus didn't get there until 1:05AM...ugh

Sunday was supposed to be relaxing but ended up being a lot of errand running and I did squeeze in some combat that I needed for Hogwarts even though I didn't really much feel like working out.

Today is rainy and gross out plus I'm going to be on my own for a few days which will be a challenge with the kids schedules...on the plus side, I see the chiro today, which is super great since my shoulder is bothering me...
  • 50extra
    50extra Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Great progress made in a relatively short period of time. I agree the side view really shows the change. The changes in your lower thighs (above the knee), your *kitten* and your love handles looks great!

Keep up all of the hard work because clearly it's paying off!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Awww, thanks! I'm back up another pound today, so it's nice to have some encouragement.

Monday went according to plan...abs in the morning, walking at lunch/break, chiro appt, did some stretching while watching TV (flex hours are big for GoT this week), and did weights after Lucifer...showered and went to bed...probably could have used more sleep, but that's kind of a perpetual issue!!!

I was super hungry all day, but managed to keep the calories under control...shark week is coming up next week, so this week is going to be all PMS crankiness and appetite...<sigh>...some day this stupid hormone roller coaster will end!

For Hogwarts this week I am giving up chocolate entirely (to be fair, it has been getting out of hand lately) and I'm limiting my dairy to 1 serving/day. FUN TIMES!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tuesday - busy day, exercise was spot on - combat, walking, stretching, this is a rest day for me...food was close to spot on and actually quite good for PMS week...didn't have much time to sit around just too busy with life.

My son hit a new best in his 800m time at the track meet 2:09...I don't think I could run half a mile in 2 min. even if my life depended on it, he is truly amazing.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    Sounds like an all around good day! Congratulations to your son, that's impressive!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wednesday - exercise was good, walking, and pilates/yoga class which turned out to be more PILATES/BARRE/yoga - mostly strength stuff and not a lot of stretching...I like it more when it's a balanced class. Food was totally on point, I had a bit of a sweets craving in the afternoon but I'm doing no chocolate this week for Hogwarts, so I had a soy latte instead which really hit the spot...I was sooooo hungry after working out, and I had a huge batch of eggs with some fried potatoes and salsa and a touch of cheese - really hit the spot...showered and went to bed on time for a change...

This morning I was the same weight as yesterday - can't remember the last time my weight wasn't bouncing all over the place...but PMS arrived in full force so I look like I had breast augmentation overnight...<sigh>...they are kind of pretty at least...
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Thursday - great on exercise, good on food, overall an awesome but super busy day!

Same weight again today - how is that even possible?!?!?! Three days in a row of stable weight!!!! <gasp> I could get used to this!!!

I'm tired of limiting calories...I could totally eat more just about every day...I have a diet break scheduled for the end of February and I'm sticking to my deficit calories until then, but I am SOOO looking forward to eating at maintenance for two weeks!!! 3 weeks until more food!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Friday - awesome on food and exercise

Saturday - not much formal exercise, just enough to wrap up GoT and meet all the goals, but spent a good part of the day moving furniture, so plenty of activity, and not a lot of time to eat, so food was low but one low day is nothing to fret about, plus, started watching Alphas with my latest crush Ryan Cartwright...he's so sweet...<sigh>

Sunday - lots of exercise, mostly wrapping up Hogwarts work, maxed out my points in the quidditch match, eating was right on target, it's been a great weekend
  • 50extra
    Options
    Sounds like an all around great weekend! Not a bad way to round out January.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Monday - shark week begins...overslept...walked at lunch/break...did ab ripper while dinner cooked (breakfast casserole, yum)...did weights after lucifer...had to skip curls and tris because my right elbow was hurting, likely from moving furniture saturday - with any luck it will recover before thursday when it's time for the next set of weights...did do balancing on the board instead, so the time was not wasted...food was on point, no worries there.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tuesday was ok, not great, walked at lunch, missed a break because I got stuck on a conference call, but I bailed on the call to leave on time and get shopping done...didn't do yoga in the evening as planned, had a headache, just went to bed early. Food was good, didn't have anything for dinner except miso soup which was mediocre.

Still have a headache this morning, and a very busy day at work planned...it will be ok.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    I had miso soup yesterday too! It was also mediocre. It was Annie Chun's brand I believe. I won't be buying it again.

I hope your headache gets better!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wednesday - didn't workout in the morning, still had a headache all day long...did walk at lunch/breaks, and did go to pilates/yoga/barre class in the evening...was going to do more yoga after I got home, but skipped it since my head hurt even worse by that point...

and today I have a headache again...this nonsense has got to stop...think I'll cut down the dairy and see if that helps
  • 50extra
    Options
    My wife had constant headaches and ended up getting a little bit of botox somewhere on her forehead. She literally went from a bad headache every other day or so, to not a single one for many months. Might be something worth looking into?