TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Woohoo, so excited to be a part of this!!
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Is this where we put this?! I can copy it if it's not... ;)

1. NAME: Mimi

2. FAVORITE WAY TO EXERCISE: Running, walking and the stair climber

3. WHERE YOU ARE FROM (TOWN/STATE/PROVINCE) Augusta, Michigan, USA

AND

4. ONE OR TWO SENTENCES DESCRIBING WHERE YOU LIVE (PICTURES ARE FUN, BUT NOT A REQUIREMENT) I live in a very rural area, commonly referred to as "Beyond BFE." I live with my husband and our 13yo golden retriever mix Potter. Our home's decor theme is dog hair (Hairy Potter).
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Name:Mauli(Molly)

Favorite Exercise: Walking, Stationery Bike, Swimming,

Where are you form: Originally from India but residing in Chicago IL.
    I live in Suburbs Roselle. We are four of us in our family - husband, two kids and me. I have a boy who is 15 & girl who is 7. We don't have any pets but would like to have Husky one day.
  • mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    How's everyone!!!!

I am glad to be back!! I have slipped back into my ugly bad habits and have been struggling to break them. Grrrrrrrrr! Just when I make the decision that the exercising is going to start back up again, I get knocked on my butt with a really nasty cold! This thing has been hanging out for a week now. Not cool! So, sadly I think my numbers might be a little low this week. Did I mention not cool?

My intro:

Name: Melissa

Favorite exercise: Zumba. Need to figure out a way to start and finish C25K-I enjoy running but have to get myself to stay with it in the winter. And I also enjoy 90 day workout programs. I did Jillian Michael's Body Revolution last spring and I loved it. I have her body Shred as well as Insanity max 30.

From: Reading, about 50 miles east of Philadelphia. We have few celebrities from the area. Example, author John Updike author of the Rabbit books. I have them all, just haven't read them yet. Married with 4 fur babies-all cats! Smeagol, Daphne, Smoke and Mittens.
  • mswanger09
    Options
  • wolvinnetje
    wolvinnetje Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Vowder wrote: »
    Hi everyone - I am a new team member....came over from the fab team 3. I am so excited to join you all and look forward to KICKING SOME BUTT! Oh wait.....I look forward to getting fitter and thinner with you all (not competitive at all...............yeah right.............). ;)

Love your name!

Welcome.

And attitude :)
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Welcome to the newbies! You will fit right in. I was new last Race.
    Name: Tami
    From: Sayre Oklahoma (Also known as Tornado country.) 83jh6nw2rjyl.png
    Our courthouse was in "The Grapes of Wrath."
    Favorite exercise: Walking
    A little bit about me.
    I have been married to my high school love for 13 years. I have 2 biological children. Daylon-12, Kadence-9
    They were both premature.
    We have had guardianship of my nephew for the last year and half and are starting the process of adopting him. He is 3.
    I also have 3 dogs.
    Cassie-13, Bella-4 and Samson-I am not sure neia70b0v05h.jpg
    Cassie
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,986 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING everybody!! Wow we are so on it!! @Ingrid2017 Love the Fluffy pic!!! and your new profile pic. @MimiOfTheLusciousLawn I think some more of us can relate to your house decor! @ejdp254 Our black lab is 6 and getting out of the total craziness --- thank goodness. @mswanger09 take care of the cold, but SOOO glad you are back!

1. Jodi (maggie is the black lab
    2. Love to cycle in the summer, cross country and downhill ski in the winter (this season I've been out about 5 times cc, no downhill yet. The weather really sucks this year for winter summers. Temperatures up and down and up and down. I regularly do workout DVD's Zumba, Jillian Michaels, Turbo Jam and a bunch of oldies.
    3. Born in Utica, NY -- think dairy farms, not NY city. Live in small town America in Chardon Ohio
    4. My husband and I have lived the last 27 years in a small town 35 miles east of Cleveland. We walk up to the town square for the library and coffee shops, post office, theater. We also enjoy the proximity to Cleveland for big city sports, shopping, restaurants, museums. I work 13 miles from home in the heart of an Amish community. Have to pass buggies and wagons everyday in the commute. Headed there now! Have a great day everybody!
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All!!! Welcome newbies

Name: Theresa
    Favorite exercise: Leslie Sansone dvd's and my trusty treadmill
    Home: Two Rivers, Wi (on the lakeshore of Lake Michigan. a beautiful tourist town with lots of beach
    About me: I am married and have 2 daughters (both grown and out of the house) 3 german shepherds, and 5 cats. Home decor is like Mimi wall to wall fur. We're not supposed to have 5 cats only 3, but we are taking care of my FIL's cat since he went in the nursing home (4yrs ago) and when my youngest daughter was still living at home we adopted a family of 3 cats-one was hers and 2 were ours, her cat has a condition that any kind of stress in her life causes her to get urinary infections (cystitis its called) so instead of separating her from her brothers and causing her to get sick and need more shots we agreed to keep her. But I'm still grandma. Pictures will follow of my pack later when I get home from work.
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Hi there I have a question about logging miles . I get the planned exercise bit fine but am not sure whether to log my walking to town / school etc which I'm doing as my cars being fixed . I could use the bus but I'm choosing to walk so does this count ? Or even make sense! Don't want to cheat !!
  • mswanger09
    Options
    ejdp254 wrote: »
    Hi there I have a question about logging miles . I get the planned exercise bit fine but am not sure whether to log my walking to town / school etc which I'm doing as my cars being fixed . I could use the bus but I'm choosing to walk so does this count ? Or even make sense! Don't want to cheat !!

It counts as exercise!!
  • ejdp254
    Options
    Okay then !!! My miles might be a bit high for a while then !! Thanks
  • mswanger09
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Okay then !!! My miles might be a bit high for a while then !! Thanks

Nothing wrong with that!! I am not sure I would be able to make the decision to walk instead of using public transportation. Way to go for doing it!!!

Edit: I was curious, it would take me 1 hour and 10 minutes to walk to work. (3.2 miles)
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    PLEASE STAND BY. I'M ALERTING @MissionEnforcer TO THE PROBLEM WITH THE SPREADSHEETS.
    THANK YOU!
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    Just popping in to say hi - I have a super busy week this week and next but I am committed! I just may not be able to check in quite as much but I'll certainly try. I already went for a run and ate a sumo mandarin to work towards the challenge.

I'll check in with you all tonight with the intro.
  • ejdp254
    Options
    @mswanger09 that would be an impressive walk !
  • mswanger09
    Options
    @mswanger09 that would be an impressive walk !

It would be! Just not sure I want to leave for work at 6:45 to make it by 8! Or get home at 5:45. But, the minutes would look great on the spreadsheet!