February 2017 Move Your @ss Challenge

Options

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you back Dave!
    @postolache , ohh that doesn't sound good at all! Be nice to yourself!!!

In for 150 again. Got in 17 from the ex bike! The back to back fitness classes have me a little bit stiff & sore!! LOL

img
  • micheleg1965
    micheleg1965 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Walked 2.13 miles today.
    5.73/60 total miles
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Feb: 100 m running or purposeful walking.

1st: 0 miles - MTD
    2nd: 5.92 miles, 3.42m speed training, 2.5m purposeful walking - MTD 5.92
    3rd: 1.75 miles, 0.75m TM, 1m purposeful walking, Pilates and strength training - MTD 7.67

I'm struggling to even make my steps most days due to extra Grandma duties- my eldest son is on jury duty and his partner can't work unless I have my sweet 23 mth old baby boy - and they can't afford for her not to work. I love it on running club days :D . And today is Park Run day - the first public run of the BlackpoolPark Run - peanut butter, banana and toast and then I'm off!!

@Dave - great to see you back - but don't forget, you still need to nurture yourself!!
    @kar328 - I so agree with the 'brain happy'. Infections, extra grandma duties, stuff has limited my activity over the last couple of weeks - I was getting grumpy and I realised I was missing my endorphins!
    @pistolache - hope you heal quickly, herniated discs don't sound comfortable
    @cpanus - <3 love my grandbabies - but supporting their parents does demand extra effort

ETA

@clepant - if you who miss a log on day you can reset your number to count here! You need to remember the lost number though.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/login_counter_reset_request
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,201 Member
    Options
    postolache wrote: »
    Only 60km on February, due to my herniated discs (L4-L5, L5-S1).

Ouch!
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,201 Member
    Options
    Finally on the board with 14 miles out of 200.
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • queenegreene
    queenegreene Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    2/3 - 3.3 miles walking
    Total for month - 7.27 of 140 miles
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    adding 4.5 miles

exercise.png
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,352 Member
    Options
    k80flec wrote: »
    Feb: 100 m running or purposeful walking.

1st: 0 miles - MTD
    2nd: 5.92 miles, 3.42m speed training, 2.5m purposeful walking - MTD 5.92
    3rd: 1.75 miles, 0.75m TM, 1m purposeful walking, Pilates and strength training - MTD 7.67

I'm struggling to even make my steps most days due to extra Grandma duties- my eldest son is on jury duty and his partner can't work unless I have my sweet 23 mth old baby boy - and they can't afford for her not to work. I love it on running club days :D . And today is Park Run day - the first public run of the BlackpoolPark Run - peanut butter, banana and toast and then I'm off!!

@Dave - great to see you back - but don't forget, you still need to nurture yourself!!
    @kar328 - I so agree with the 'brain happy'. Infections, extra grandma duties, stuff has limited my activity over the last couple of weeks - I was getting grumpy and I realised I was missing my endorphins!
    @pistolache - hope you heal quickly, herniated discs don't sound comfortable
    @cpanus - <3 love my grandbabies - but supporting their parents does demand extra effort

ETA

@clepant - if you who miss a log on day you can reset your number to count here! You need to remember the lost number though.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/login_counter_reset_request

Thanks for the info. I did not miss a day logging on. I logged my miles but they did not show up. I think I hit preview and forgot to post. My mistake. Sounds like you have a pretty full plate these days.
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,352 Member
    Options
    Feb. 4: Adding 15.35 miles today. Cycling 12.35 miles and walking 3 miles.
    TTD: 51.85 miles

exercise.png

• 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    Walked 5.17 miles today

18.7 miles walked to date
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,149 Member
    Options
    2.4 mile walk.

Had an interesting night at work - due to both a water leak and an excess of fluoride in the water system in the town the hospital is located in, we were not able to use running water. Two towns were affected and the university the hospital is located on, even sent the students home. It was kind of gross. I've never been a fan of the foam alcohol method of cleaning my hands, especially at work. I came home and did the equivalent of a surgical scrub at my own sink. From what I hear it should be back to normal now. It does make you appreciate running water and realize it's taken for granted.

exercise.png

• anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,460 Member
    Options
    Goal: 250.0 miles

02/01 - 20.0 miles CycleOps Fluid 2 Train (hurt house today, 20 miles at constant 16 mph)
    02/02 - 20.0 miles CycleOps Fluid 2 Train (just pedaling and watching the ice storm come in)
    02/03 - 20.0 miles CycleOps Fluid 2 Train (just pedaling and watching the pouring rain come in)
    02/04 - 20.0 miles CycleOps Fluid 2 Train (level 2, legs heavy and sore)

Total: 80.0 miles

exercise.png

• JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================

@postolache - take care of yourself!

I'm at 15/75 after a beautiful walk with the dogs today.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,313 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym and am on the board with a 6.0 mile bike ride! :smile:

Dave
    rI85m6.png
  • micheleg1965
    micheleg1965 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Walked 3.76 miles today.
    9.49/60 total miles
  • queenegreene