junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    Couldn't stop myself ... from sharing

cx0kr1i4fhj6.jpg
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    ejdp254 wrote: »
    All my boxes are checked guys, sorry for the late submission but still under the influence of this darned cold - still all done now and i enjoyed the last video very much even though i really have no coordination and must be one of the few people left on earth who have never done a Zumba class!! Great fun! Oh and there it very little in it points wise!!!

Lol, I consider myself "Zumba challenged." :D
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    One to put on the list then Mimi !?!
  • mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!! Sorry I was quiet most of the week, but I was busy working my butt and getting the challenges done. I updated the spreadsheet with all of my minutes and challenge numbers.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Omg! @junodog1 -hilarious!
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    OO OO right at this moment we're No.1 ! (By 10 pts!)
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options

Yes we are! Hopefully we can stay there!
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,947 Member
    Options
    SO how do we stay on top??? We need 3 more 19 minute dancers!!! 1 more Winter hike and hopefully @KA97 and @vowder are good for the food challenge??

Then it is all down to anyone who hasn't maxed out to MOVE and POST!! We have a lot of team members with great mileage this week!!! Half the team has maxed out!!! So if you haven't maxed Zumba or Jog through that super ball game.

wqbe47uqh2rj.png
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options

10 more points coming. I'm turning on the videos now that the hubs is gone to his super bowl pre party.
  • LeoLivingByDesign
    LeoLivingByDesign Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    celtikgirl wrote: »
    Hi all! I'm back from my trip and stopping in to cheer everyone on! I'm bummed I wasn't able to start with the team, but I'll be happy to cheer! I read through the first five pages of posts and it looks like you all are off to a roaring start. I'll get through the rest of them some time tomorrow.

We had a great time on the cruise, and I did do the zipline tour in Antigua. I made it through all 11 lines without breaking anything. I was good at the zipping part, not so coordinated with the landings.

@Vowder I did the stairs everywhere, until the last two days when my knees became unreliable. There were 90 stairs between my cabin and food, so I hope it did some good. I'm still afraid to look at the scale tomorrow morning.

16487446_10212489785225390_6714913193126575858_o.jpg?oh=6027fcf9ca653ff3bc194eaf9561cf9c&oe=5904CC36

I'm definitely putting zip lining on my bucket list! Looks like a lot of fun! (and challenging to someone like me that's afraid of heights!)
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    @celtikgirl Love the ziplining!!!

Challenges are done and spreadsheet is updated. My long run today was a huge struggle and I cut it short at 9 miles. That was just all I had in me. I'm starting to wonder if I'm on the verge of overtraining symptoms again. So I'm going to push through this coming week, and then take a week off. Well......mostly off. I'll still do whatever that week's challenges are, and kickboxing class.

@120maggie Sorry not going to max out, not unless I switch from running to walking, and that's just not going to happen anytime soon.
  • GSXRGIRL61
    GSXRGIRL61 Posts: 6,260 Member
    Options
    @ka97 you might try Group Centergy, Body Flow, or plain old yoga to help with your minutes. I do that and spin to add minutes that are gentler on my body.
  • 120maggie
    Options
    @ka97 Hey no complaints here!!! You are an awesome team one member!! Our motivation for pushing limits with your mad lifting!! :D
  • 120maggie
    Options
    So @hawkins410 is it true that our next challenge includes doing the Gaga halftime show??
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    Another close week! Challenge points are accounted for!
    ga0ol072yhs0.png
    Team 4 is giving us a run for it! I think every week is going to be a challenge!
    Let's keep it on!
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    120maggie wrote: »
    So @hawkins410 is it true that our next challenge includes doing the Gaga halftime show??

NO!!!!!!!
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    Who's with me for a group challenge? Let's see if everyone of us can get 700 minutes next week! Wouldn't that be awesome!
    I accept! How about you?