TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,962 Member
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    @Vowder: That stair climb must have worked! You sure got a lot of volunteers! :D
    @mamaelf2008 and @wolvinnetje: Since you two are hogging the "Men Down Under", Tara found a bartender just for me!
    dbbrpu985xy8.jpg
    We like his dog. ;)

I just see this ....Now I know why you go for an early morning walk every day .....Tara is awesome to find this

And why she truly is a GOLDEN retriever
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    First round of drinks are on me!!!

Team 4 is catching up! Tomorrow I am going to work at hitting the 100 mark again. Enjoy your weekend everyone.
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Sorry been out of touch! Have had the Flu since Tuesday night :( did a little exercise today and finished my stairs. Only got a 1/2 hour in sorry Team. I have been under calorie every day except Tuesday and plan on remaining the rest of the weekend under for that part of the challenge. Will do the videos hopefully tomorrow. Slow going here
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    I finished challenge 3 but the spreadsheet keeps giving me the Oops message so I can't update it. Can somebody add that for me please?!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    @smile_laughter -thanks for having my back!

My plans for the day are to do some sort of workout, some house cleaning, drag hubby to the course for 9 holes and watch more Scandal. I'm totally addicted to it and binge watching like mad! I even sat on the couch last night watching it on my iPad while hubby watched something on tv.

Hope everybody has a great ACTIVE day!
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,962 Member
    Options
    5 hour car ride to visit younger daughter at college. Can't believe my baby is 20!. I hear ya @Vowder when we see the kids we all turn into Italian grandmas. Eat Eat!! I have chocolate cake and buffalo chicken dip packed! At least I have celery in addition to the bags of chips!! Doing the take the roommates out to dinner routine. Then we have brunch tomorrow. Got an early morning workout in and hopefully there will be some walking later. Plan to check out fitness room at hotel. Great job this week team one. Stay strong on the 5/5 eating challenge. :)
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Having a 'non' day today , it's trying to snow , but failing . Have left the house to walk the dog and go to the supermarket, but it was too people- ey and I'm in a grump ! So now I'm binge watching Criminal minds from series one , awesome!!
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    That's a happy dog !!