• MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Woohoo, Thailand, here we come!! :D
  • wolvinnetje
    wolvinnetje Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    8wvgmvdblkq2.jpg

Yes we did it again it is really awesome!

@hawkins410 I wish the weather was hot enough to do the happy dance of the dog

I just read the next week challenges I love challenge one I think I double it I love those excersises.Every week I do the Les Mills body combat that is the same sort of excersises I can tell you it will let you sweat!

Challenge two is to good to be true and you definetly need it when you finished challenge 1 wish there was a hunk to do it for me lol.

Challenge 3 I have to think about that it is difficult because I like everything and the things I didn't like at all I have not the the money to spent to buy it and trow it away...I hate to trow away food by the way so not sure if I can fill in the last 5 points.
    Or missionenforcer must count candy (nougat) also for points? My BF likes that a lot it is in the fridge (if he didn't eat it already :) ) so I will put a little piece of that in my mouth yekkkkk only the look at it make me puke.
    It is so sweet that your teeth fell out of your mouth.

Have a great Monday everybody and let rock this week

xxxxAggie

• katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    Good morning, team, and congratulations on a fantastic week 3!

I love this week's challenges in Thailand! One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster!

I'm excited to do the kickboxing, it's not something I've done other than a few moves here and there in other workouts. And you don't have to ask me twice to do foot massage! I might even be inspired to schedule one at the spa to add to this. My sister and I got reflexology massages over the holidays at a Chinese spa and it was so awesome. I also like to try new foods, so that one is fun. I'll have to give some thought to what I've not dared try... I have tried bugs before. They were crunchy and salty and that's about all I got from that.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    I really really really want to go to Thailand in real life! Excited for this weeks challenges although that's a lot of videos! Today's lifting routine can be done at home so I'm gonna do videos for this challenge and another one for my cardio.

Really gonna have to think of the food one. Does it have to be a healthy choice like a vegetable or fruit or can it be junk food? How big of a serving does it have to be? Can I taste something somebody else has that I usually don't like? (Thinking of being out to lunch and my girlfriend always gets weird healthy stuff that's looks like punishment food to me!)

Great job last week team! I'm super proud of all of us for 100% challenge participation. That's what's gonna win this for us and we are all so close right now in the overall totals we can't slack off at all. Let's do this!
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,947 Member
    Options
    I am echoing @katharmonic @cardbucfan @wolvinnetje enthusiasm for week four. Kick boxing is such an awesome high intensity ab workout!! Love foot massage. Here I was all set for the drink your water challenge and we get to eat bugs!!! Or haggis eel anchovies kidney pie blood sausage. The list goes on!!!
  • celtikgirl
    celtikgirl Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Way to go Team 1! You are the awesomest!
    @katharmonic: I now have the soundtrack from "Chess" playing in my head. Bangkok will never be the same!
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    wow that's great, get it out of the way! i'm going to do that same - i do not want to be doing the video on Sunday!!
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to the challenges. Back in the day I used to do TaeBo and enjoyed it so I should enjoy the kickboxing (of course my body is 10yrs older and broken down)
    Challenge 3 will be a chore. Only thing that comes to mind for me is Brussel Sprouts. Always wanted to try them but am scared to cuz a lot of people tell me they aren't good. Will have to wait for the weekend to try that one. But am looking forward to the foot yoga since I'm on my feet a lot for work.
    Great job Team 1 for another victory!! Let's keep it up!!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    @mamaelf2008 -that's what I was thinking too! I hated them as a kid but people rave about them now. College boy is coming home this weekend for his birthday and we will be having celebratory dinners and he also wants to go out to eat at a Mediterranean restaurant he likes. That could be a chance to try something. Need to re read the exact challenge. Won't happen before Wednesday no matter what since that's when I grocery shop.
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    That kickboxing is a workout! Wow!
    I got that done!
  • LeoLivingByDesign
    LeoLivingByDesign Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to the challenges. Back in the day I used to do TaeBo and enjoyed it so I should enjoy the kickboxing (of course my body is 10yrs older and broken down)
    Challenge 3 will be a chore. Only thing that comes to mind for me is Brussel Sprouts. Always wanted to try them but am scared to cuz a lot of people tell me they aren't good. Will have to wait for the weekend to try that one. But am looking forward to the foot yoga since I'm on my feet a lot for work.
    Great job Team 1 for another victory!! Let's keep it up!!

I love brussel sprouts, they're one of my favorite vegetables, you should try them.
  • LeoLivingByDesign
    LeoLivingByDesign Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I made good use of my snow day and got challenge 1 completed and started challenge 2, I'm going to really like that one, not so sure about challenge 3, the only thing I could think of were sardines. lol
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I've bought a trout fillet to have tomorrow - I've never liked it but I'd like to eat more fish - we shall see !! But I'm not looking forward to it