TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Foot videos 1 & 2 done. So relaxing. But I'm very ticklish on my feet so it was a little hard to relax all the way. And it seems I need a pedicure!! Haha. Still thinking about the food to try. Blood oranges are at the store. So that's another option. I think I'm going to just stroll the grocery store and see what I find. Chicken gizzards or turkey neck come to mind too. Both look gross but are supposed to be good.
  • Vowder
    Vowder Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Now... I better look up where we are going this week!
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    @Vowder, I'm so very sorry for the loss of your friend.
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,965 Member
    Options
    @vowder So sorry. You are awesome for taking such a good attitude and taking care of yourself.
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    @Vowder - Sorry for your loss my prayers goes out to your best friend and his family
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Jessica Smith video done - challenge one
    Thailand tour video done - 6 min scored
    Video one Foot massage Reflexology done - 10min scored twice
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    @Vowder:
    You have been a true inspiration to many of us when we were down. You have no idea how happy I was when you decided to stick with the race last week! Murray would be so proud of you.
    119075959_117924170_0_656d2_a8528710_L.jpg
    Vowder wrote: »
    And oh my goodness, we are going to have fun finding girls for you in Thailand! :D
  • hawkins410
    Options
    @Vowder:
    You have truly been an inspiration to many of us. I was so happy when you decided to stay with us last week! Murray would be proud.

Thailand. We are going to Thailand. I think you will enjoy the "waitresses" there. :D
  • hawkins410
    Options
  • hawkins410
    Options
    @Vowder:
    You have been such an inspiration to many of us. I was so happy when you decided to stay with the race!
    Murray would be proud.
    blogger-image-1880817268.jpg
    Thailand, where you will bare the brunt of many "waitress" jokes. You've been warned. :D
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    @Vowder , sorry for you loss xxx
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    For anyone considering Brussel sprouts - I love them , just don't over cook them or they turn to mush !!
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Challenge 3 will be a chore. Only thing that comes to mind for me is Brussel Sprouts. Always wanted to try them but am scared to cuz a lot of people tell me they aren't good. Will have to wait for the weekend to try that one.

Try roasting your sprouts with bacon, onions, mushrooms, garlic and some bacon grease. Totally my favorite veggie as well!!

Edited to add: oops, should have kept reading as roasting had already been suggested. :o
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    Options
    @Vowder, I'm so very sorry for the loss you've suffered. Scary, too, as he seemed to be doing everything right, health wise. May he rest in peace and may his family and friends find peace as well.
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    Options
    I bought some white asparagus - that'll be my something new! Anybody know how to make it or a good recipe for it?
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    Options
    @hawkins410 and @MissionEnforcer, I just have to thank you guys. I've been in many challenges before but this is probably the best run, most well thought out, best organized that I've seen. And to have the focus be on activity rather than weight loss is perfect. You guys do a phenomenal job and I just wanted to recognize and thank you for all of your hard work and dedication. You guys rock!! <3