TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    uat3lvf3xjvp.jpg

Challenge 3 done!! BS Supper- BS, cauliflower/sweet potato rice, red bell pepper, chicken breast, S&P and a little hot sauce!! Pretty darn good. May have to make these more often!!
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer

My challenge food = BEETS

I thin sliced, oiled and seasoned, and roasted golden beets into chips. When sliced, the dirt smell, I'm sorry beet fans, the earthy smell, of the beets was emitted into the atmosphere. I roasted the beets after seasoning then with olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper. As chips they were delicious.

However to ensure that I could eat them we made Manhattans.

b7ih32t0tywd.jpg

• TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    junodog1 wrote: »
    @MissionEnforcer

My challenge food = BEETS

I thin sliced, oiled and seasoned, and roasted golden beets into chips. When sliced, the dirt smell, I'm sorry beet fans, the earthy smell, of the beets was emitted into the atmosphere. I roasted the beets after seasoning then with olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper. As chips they were delicious.

However to ensure that I could eat them we made Manhattans.

b7ih32t0tywd.jpg
    I love it! You made drinks just to ensure you could eat them! Maybe that's what I should have done with my tuna!

• TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    uat3lvf3xjvp.jpg

Challenge 3 done!! BS Supper- BS, cauliflower/sweet potato rice, red bell pepper, chicken breast, S&P and a little hot sauce!! Pretty darn good. May have to make these more often!!

Looks delicious!
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    Posted points for challenge two also. I split that over four days. I think I will keep that activity up. Didn't make 700 this week, but did better than I expected - over 600!

We ran down to St Augustine today to do a little shopping. It was packed with people enjoying the beautiful day here in Florida.

8qb31wkfcvuo.jpg

I still have one more day of a three day weekend. Driving home tonight so I can spend it with my husband. Hope I can catch up on all the posts. I'm behind.
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    WE ONLY NEED 4 MINUTES FOR ANOTHER 10 POINTS!
    GO TEAM GO!!!
  • mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Ok, for my food challenge I tried Asain Pears and Red Pears. I never had either before and decided to give them a try. They were both good and I would get them both again.
  • LeoLivingByDesign
    LeoLivingByDesign Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    My challenge 3 food was eggplant, I made Baba Ghanoush. I roasted the eggplant in the oven, peeled it, mashed it, then mixed the rest of the ingredients in. I think it was alright, not sure since I can't smell anything and my tastebuds are out of whack. Well at least I don't have the severe chills anymore. By the way, since I've been sick I tend to ramble.
  • LeoLivingByDesign
    LeoLivingByDesign Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I 3z8s65kd7jl0.jpeg
    I forget to post.a picture. By the way again I'm also forgetful.
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Finally finished my feet in the car on the way to a basketball tournament. Good thing, I wouldn't have made it if I'd have waited. Had a great exercise day - videos, a 5 mile walk this morning and then a 3 miler in flip flops between games. What glorious weather we're having!! Sunshine and spring in the air makes me want to go, go, go!!
  • Vowder
    Vowder Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    We are tied for with team 4 for this week.

I can't walk anymore today.

Anyone Anyone?
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Thank you to those wonderful team members who have checked in, aka, made sure I was on top of my game so we didn't fall behind :D

Last challenge complete, this was a hard one....if I am not allergic, I eat it....but after thinking about it, liver is the exception. 20+ years of my last horrible encounter I made another attempt at it......and it still tastes awful.....

Sorry was again for the absence....too much going on and I am unable to process.
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    v2e9u577gtfc.jpg
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Wow ! First by five points !!! That's too close !!!! Well done everyone for their efforts !!
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Holy cow, WELL DONE TEAM!! :D
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    gyvcm25qik7s.jpg

Hooray for our Team 1
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options

WEEK SIX DESTINATION IS UP AND RUNNING!
    :)<3:)
    DIVERTITI!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Well done Team! That was a squeaker and just shows how important every minute and every challenge is!

I'm so excited to go to Venice! I loved it when I went for real. What an amazing place! Gonna need to do some planning to figure out when I'm doing the videos sinceyou know I don't like videos!
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,986 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options