TEAM SIX

Options

Replies

• mosey1951
    mosey1951 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, very happy to join you all. I must admit I am struggling to find my way around, hopefully it will soon make sense. Mo xx
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo Mo great to see you are on board. It is a little overwhelming to start with but feel free to ask any questions - everyone is so helpful and will give support and answers/advice when you want it
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Challenge #1
    I chose 5k and walked. It was easy because the kids were already outside on their new trampoline. I just walked my yard/neighborhood like I normally do.
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    Challenge 2 completed. I did the beginners workout, but modified some of the moves as I have twinged my back and have reduced mobility. I have entered the 10 points but if it is felt that it shouldn't be granted I fully understand.
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer

CHALLENGE #1 complete

I CHOSE THE IDITAROD DARE.
    I walked 10.58 on my treadmill this week.
    It was raining outside earlier in the week and I wanted to challenge myself!

Challenge 2 done and 4/5 No PM tea.
  • azsundancer
    Options
    mosey1951 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, very happy to join you all. I must admit I am struggling to find my way around, hopefully it will soon make sense. Mo xx

Welcome! We are happy to have you along!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,056 Member
    Options
    Rigibann wrote: »
    Challenge 2 completed. I did the beginners workout, but modified some of the moves as I have twinged my back and have reduced mobility. I have entered the 10 points but if it is felt that it shouldn't be granted I fully understand.

I had to modify too, I say you can keep it!
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Challenge 2 done and 4/5 No PM chocolate

@MissionEnforcer
  • ghizon
    ghizon Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Challenge 2 completed. I did the TOTAL BODY BEGINNER WORKOUT.
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Welcome @mosey1951 We are glad that you are a part of our team. If you have any questions please feel free to ask on this thread, or send me a message. I also sent you a friend invite.

@GrandmaJackie Happy Birthday.

Sorry guys it has been crazy at work, trying to catch 2 weeks up, plus keep up with this weeks work. Hopefully, next week I will be able to check in a little more.

It is great to see everyone getting those challenges on. Double check your challenge points. IF they are RED that means you posted the challenge wrong in the thread. Black means a ok, green waiting for Missionenforcer to verify.

Tonight I am getting a new puppy! So excited.
  • TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Happy Belated Birthday, Jackie!!! Hope it was fantastic!
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer

Challenge 1: Complete

I chose the 10.49 mile Iditarod, because I knew some of it would have to be indoors this week. Mon: 3m Tues: 3m Weds: 3m Thurs: 2.57m I completed with various ways; elliptical, stair stepper, and mostly walking indoors/outdoors. It felt good to stretch my legs this week!
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer

Challenge 2: Complete

I completed the Low Impact Workout for Beginners-40 minute total body beginner workout due to not having access to weights the day I wanted to complete this workout. I always enjoy the fitnessblender workouts, so this one felt good as well!
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    Hey Sixpack! Super busy this week, sorry haven't been as vocal! Finished the first two challenges today, and will be able to post for challenge three tomorrow after finishing today without soda! It's been rough, I'll admit, but I can tell my body is thanking me for it already. Seeing family this weekend and making sure to pack some of my fitness stuff so I can still get in minutes while at my in-laws. Haven't seen them since Christmas, so hoping that they'll notice a difference in my progress. It's okay if they don't, but not gonna lie that I am hopeful! :smiley:

Hope you all have a great Sat. and Sun! Don't forget to keep posting those minutes! I'm so proud of us this week!
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    mosey1951 wrote: »

Hello! Nice to meet you! So happy to have you along for this Race! :smiley:
  • azsundancer
    Options
    Todays workout

Yard work/Garden 40 mins.

Update speadsheet tomorrow.

Have a great weekend everyone! :)
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Challenge #3

5 days no chocolate

@MissionEnforcer
  • starjam25
    starjam25 Posts: 4,714 Member
    Options
    jdelaroy wrote: »
    Welcome @mosey1951

Tonight I am getting a new puppy! So excited.

@jdelaroy Pictures, Pictures!! A new puppy is as exciting (and as much work) as a new baby!!! I'm so happy for you! We have 1 furchild, and he's as much a part of our family as our kids! Congratulations!
  • starjam25
    starjam25 Posts: 4,714 Member
    Options
    Challenge #3

5 days no chocolate

@MissionEnforcer

@grandmajackie Great Job, Congratulations!! And you were good even on your birthday, you're amazing!

I'll hit my day 5 tomorrow.... only 24 hours to go.....
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    CHALLENGE #3
    I gave up chocolate especially a chocolate, molassas, nut bar
    Just had a check up and got the results today. I have been told I have to leave all sugar behind :cry: so I guess I will give the nut bar to my daughter