TEAM TWO

Options

Replies

• Cindyk4919
    Cindyk4919 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to be able to do the challenge #1. I'm so sad, it's gorgeous out, sunny and 52. My ankle is so sore and swollen still.
  • llmg970
    llmg970 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Challenge 1:
    I chose the 10.49 Iditarod
    I chose this to make sure I pushed myself, I was able to walk outside a few days but with the weather turning cold I finished the rest on the treadmill with a 2.9 mile run today.

Challenge 3:
    I have up alcohol this week, we usually eat out a few days during the week and I have a glass of wine. I was able to go 7:7 days without my wine
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    Challenge #3

I gave up chocolate 6 out of 7 seven days! It was tough, but I did it!!
  • Soulfood77
    Soulfood77 Posts: 211 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Challenge #1
    I chose the 2.5km frostbite race.
    I walked because walking is safer outside during the winter due to the ice. And I also enjoy walking.

Challenge #3
    I gave up potato chips.
    It was so hard! I fought it all the way until I was driving home from work tonight but I did it. Not sure I will make it a permanent thing - I don't like to remove things I enjoy from my diet. I find when I do that I tend to then binge eat them when I give into a craving. By leaving those items in my diet I am more likely to eat smaller portions and stay within my calorie allotment.
  • Brittanypomales
    Brittanypomales Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Challenge #1 5k Frostbite Footrace although in Phoenix there was no frostbite. I walked while volunteering on a Festival delivering ice to booths. I made it as frosty as I could get ;p
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    ...I walked while volunteering on a Festival delivering ice to booths. I made it as frosty as I could get ;p

LOL! <3
  • kimmy5280
    kimmy5280 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    CHALLENGE #3.
    No high calorie drinks (lattes, cappuccinos). I missed them but didn't miss the high cost and my wallet is happy.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Challenge #3 I gave up milk chocolate all 7 days due to loving it too. During time of the month
    It was really hard but I did it ....hope we have a great week
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    qdr4cdyc9uiv.jpg
    ALL TEAMS HAD CHALLENGE POINTS THAT WEREN'T COUNTED, DUE TO NOT FOLLOWING THE POSTING INSTRUCTIONS:

TEAM 1: 15points; TEAM 2: 5 points; TEAM 3: 25 points;
    TEAM 4: 10 points; TEAM 5: 5 points; TEAM 6: 5 points

• 135terry
    135terry Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys. Just got access to wifi. Been without for a couple of days. Tried to text some of my info to another team member to hopefully get posted but not sure if it got through. I gave up chocolate for five days and only had one day that I really felt like giving in. Was sipping red wine and kept thinking about the chocolate in the fridge, but I did resist.
  • jenilla1
    Options
    ALL TEAMS HAD CHALLENGE POINTS THAT WEREN'T COUNTED, DUE TO NOT FOLLOWING THE POSTING INSTRUCTIONS:

TEAM 1: 15points; TEAM 2: 5 points; TEAM 3: 25 points;
    TEAM 4: 10 points; TEAM 5: 5 points; TEAM 6: 5 points

Well, that sucks.
    But hey, great job overall Team 2! :D
  • llmg970
    llmg970 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Great job team we are slowly gaining on team 5 for 3rd place overall. I say let's go for it.
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options

WEEK SEVEN DESTINATION IS UP
    AND RUNNING!
    HAVE FUN MON!
    B)
  • jenilla1
    Options
    @jamaicanlady - I hope you have lots of room at your place, because Team 2 is headed your way! ;)
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    Woohoo...headed to visit Tameika!! Didn't have a chance to do any of the videos today but hopefully can get them in tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest. Then to figure out what to do with a spice. Have a great week Team 2 Beat!
  • Cindyk4919
    Cindyk4919 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I did the more gentle workout video and it was fun. I counted as "belly dancing " in my calorie count because that's what it seemed like. Tried again to put on walking shoes. Still ouch.
    I was in Jamaica in February 2016 and did Dunns Falls. I must find my souvenir Jamaica footies to wear oh so fashionably with my sandals this week. :smiley:
  • RandiNoelle
    RandiNoelle Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    This week will be a fun one! :smiley: Really looking forward to having lower impact challenges, especially since my knee has been getting worse and worse. All the walking made last week's challenges challenging. :wink:
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    Challenge #3
    I chose the spice Thyme.
    I used it on my oven roasted Brussell Sprouts. I like the combination of flavours together.

On a side note I regularly grated some ginger root into my hot water, lemon and honey. It adds a nice spice.
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Wow, Healthy Breakfasts!