TEAM TWO

Replies

• jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    edited February 2017
    I will update with pics in a few minutes. Just want to make sure I get this post in before the lock!
    @MissionEnforcer

So my brother-in-law brought me a pair of frog legs because he knows I think they're gross. I was assured that these were "sustainably raised and harvested." I felt sorry for the little guy, because the legs were so cute, and I wondered how they killed him, but my husband said it was similar to fish. Don't know if they are full of B.S. or what... :/ But it's too late now, the legs were there and they had to be eaten.

So anyway...never again. They didn't taste like anything - literally like nothing at all. But the meat was stringy and chewy. No more frogs for me. But at least now I know where I can get protein when I'm stuck in the swamps.

ETA: pics
    y5onjww1feij.jpg

0d546rvhpbxs.jpg
  • jenilla1
    I've spent the last half hour trying to update. I had a crazy day of fitness I hope it makes it to the spreadsheet

@Joanna2012B - I got you! ;)
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    v2e9u577gtfc.jpg
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Has anyone heard from Mark he has not responded to any of my messages and not posted on spreadsheet
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member

WEEK SIX DESTINATION IS UP AND RUNNING!
    :)<3:)
    DIVERTITI!
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    @jenilla1 you're the best!!!!!! I didn't want our team to miss out on those minutes!!! :)
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 855 Member
    Worked out to the beautiful videos of our next destination. 30 minutes done. Water challenge started. I'm not a good water drinker.
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Hey Team. Congrats! We were able to pull up our socks and get out of last place in the gist of time. Back to our regular 4th position LOL. Looking at the table I noticed that we did our best work during week 1 racking up 1200 points. Let's try to get that number again this week. I know we can!

So last week as I mentioned before was not a good week for me. Too many different things happened: valentine's day, birthday, funeral, that caused me to stray from my diet and exercise. This week will hopefully be a better one. My goal is again 700 minutes and completing all the challenges.

Challenge #3 will be easy since I make it a practice to drink 9 cups of water daily (half my body weight). The other 2 challenges will be harder to find the time to do, but I WILL get them done.

@lbenson2006 I'm sorry things are rough with you right now. It will get better, promise.

@murdog3t Thanks for stepping up to the captain role.

@135terry I love guava, and yes, you are to eat the outside as well as the seeds :D .
  • murdog3t
    Happy Monday team 2 . Reminder you must post on the spreadsheets or contact someone on the team if your having problems accessing the spreadsheets. All miles must be posted by Sunday 9pm PST. Mission enforcer promptly closes the sheet. We lost a team member this week Mark. I have not heard from him all week, if we want to pull in to a position greater than 4th it's going to take all of us. The challenges are more important than the actual miles. Like I said before it will be difficult for me to check in more than 2X daily as I get proof connection at work
    Please join me in welcoming our newest member @tinacuso please friend her asap ....
    Have a great day and let's get moving
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Sad to see @Mark_ go, but welcome @tinacuso!

Challenge 2 completed. I like to get the challenges completed early because I usually lose a bit of motivation by the end of the week. I think it's a good strategy.
  • murdog3t
    Challenge 1 & 2 done
    Water done for today
    Did 60 min of yoga this am with 30 min jogging sprints + 60 minutes of walking + both videos for 50
    Wow killed it today because I had time the rest of the week will be extra busy with today being a holiday and all..
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 855 Member
    water challenge done for today.
  • Annampea
    Annampea Posts: 65 Member
    @jamaicanlady I agree about the water not being a problem. I drink at least 8 a day to help prevent issues with kidney stones. Thanks for the encouraging message!
  • jenilla1
    Those carnevale and ballo intro videos were the stuff of nightmares. Beautiful costumes, but super creepy - at least to me, anyway. For me, going to Il Ballo de Doges would be like going to one of those really hardcore Halloween haunted houses where you pay to have the crap scared out of you. It sure would be a unique, "once-in-a-lifetime" experience, though. And since the challenge is paying for it, I don't mind the $1500 ticket! See you there...I'll be the one cowering in the corner. ;)

Anyway, I walked during the videos, so got those bonus minutes. Also, water will be an easy challenge for me. I drink about 9 cups of plain water every day, plus a few extra cups of tea and/or other flavored beverages. I got this! B)
  • llmg970
    llmg970 Posts: 257 Member
    Welcome @tinacuso to our team
    Day 1 water complete
    I plan to get some gym time this afternoon and maybe a light walk at lunch time
  • murdog3t
    Happy Tuesday
  • RandiNoelle
    RandiNoelle Posts: 374 Member
    Welcome @tinacuso!

I'm finally over the flu bug that took me out for nearly all of last week. So excited to have my energy back for workouts and general getting around, lol!

Challenge #1 is done. I'll save the 2nd challenge for Saturday, probably, when I have more time. All I drink is water, save for my morning coffee and occasional afternoon Cherry Coke Zero pick-me-up, so Challenge #3 will be a breeze. I have a 32 oz Yeti that I fill up several times a day.

My office was closed yesterday for President's Day so today feels like a crazy Monday. I'll be walking the 1.5 mile round trip to the gym for my Pilates class this morning so that will add some miles to our total. I've been waiting for the weather to get to a point where I can walk and today is a nice 74 degrees. As much as I really wanted a proper winter, my weight loss has caused me to turn into an icicle at anything below 45 degrees, so the warmer weather is welcome.

I hope everyone has a great week! :smiley: Let's do this, Team 2!