TEAM TWO

Replies

• lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Cindyk4919 wrote: »
    Oh dear teammates- I have to drop out- please get a substitute. I fell on the ice last night, then passed out in the middle of the night when I got up to go to the bathroom. Did a lot of damage here. Going to urgent care to see how bad it all is. Have to have the sidewalk clear before I can get to car.
    There's not going to be any kind of exercises for me. I need a walker or a cane at the very least.
    Can I still stay in the loop? I will cheer you all on.

Oh my gosh, Cindy. I am so sorry. I hope everything is ok. Please definitely keep us updated. :'(
  • Cindyk4919
    Cindyk4919 Posts: 470 Member
    If I haven't been replaced, I think I can stay in. I will try to do the chair exercise video tomorrow. Modify my movements as needed. Nothing is broke. Badly bruised. I won't be doing any long walks or steps. I'm sure that I'll be able to swim on Monday and Wednesday.Egads! Be careful on the ice!
  • Brittanypomales
    Brittanypomales Posts: 60 Member
    If I haven't been replaced, I think I can stay in. I will try to do the chair exercise video tomorrow. Modify my movements as needed. Nothing is broke. Badly bruised. I won't be doing any long walks or steps. I'm sure that I'll be able to swim on Monday and Wednesday.Egads! Be careful on the ice!

Oh my! Glad nothing is broken. May the bruises heal quickly!
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 855 Member
    So sorry about your fall Cindyk , take care!
  • lbenson2006

Glad to hear nothing is broken. Please take care of yourself and don't push too hard.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Oh dear teammates- I have to drop out- please get a substitute. I fell on the ice last night, then passed out in the middle of the night when I got up to go to the bathroom. Did a lot of damage here. Going to urgent care to see how bad it all is. Have to have the sidewalk clear before I can get to car.
    There's not going to be any kind of exercises for me. I need a walker or a cane at the very least.
    Can I still stay in the loop? I will cheer you all on.

Sad to hear about your accident. I hope you heal quickly and fully. <3
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Reached our destination which bumped us back up to 3rd!! Great job Team 2 Beat!

WOW! That's awesome. I was feeling kind of down about our progress. Let's get those challenges done! :D
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    @Cindyk4919 so sorry to hear! Wishing for a speedy recovery!! Was planning a category 6 rest day, but then remembered I still had challenges to finish! :#

#DontProcrastinate
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Ok Team 2 Beat, we are doing great! 3rd place at the moment, let's hang on to it! I've maxed out on my minutes and challenges so that means I get to rest tomorrow without feeling guilty. YAY! I did pretty well this week with my eating and exercise. Except for my cheat day where I ALWAYS go overboard for some reason (although I blame it on TOM this time around). I really need to rein it in. (3000 cals? :s ) Anyway, I'm still hoping for a loss when I weigh in tomorrow.

@Cindyk4919 I'm sorry to read what happened to u! But happy it wasn't worse.
  • Cindyk4919
    I did the chair video. I had to modify some of the movements. This will be my go to workout video for my recovery. That combined with some gentle exercises and I'm ready for walker races! Yes I went from kickboxing on Tuesday evening to using a walker.
  • Cindyk4919
    About the masquerade ball- I didn't find it Creepy at all, but then I barely looked at the masks. The costumes were amazing and brilliant!
    So tickets to the ball are $1500. The costumes would be twice that. This is not for the average person.
    I have thoroughly enjoyed our visit to Venice. What a colorful place!
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,261 Member
    @Cindyk4919 So sorry to hear about your fall. Glad you did not break anything. Please take care of yourself.
  • llmg970
    llmg970 Posts: 257 Member
    @cindy4919. Sorry to hear about the fall and thankfully nothing broken. Take it easy to start, I speak from experience you don't want to push healing.
    I am finally back at the gym today and it feels great. Hopefully I won't be too sore tomorrow. I signed up for a group personal trainer program. Starts Tuesday twice a week for 90 minutes. Need to get my but moving to be in a better shape for my sons wedding in June
    Oh ya I did the videos yesterday and finished my 5 days of water.
  • llmg970
    llmg970 Posts: 257 Member
    We are so quiet lately, I went home after the gym and convinced my husband to take a walk this afternoon. we went for 4 miles, took us about an hour and 15, chilly outside but so glad we did that.
    I just looked at the spreadsheet, we are still in third, and not that far away. keep up the great work
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,261 Member
    Hi Team-
    Happy Oscar Night! Hope your favorite movie wins. I finished logging my points for the week. We are only 15 points out of 2nd place. Great job everyone!!
  • cjborkowski
    cjborkowski Posts: 181 Member
    @Cindyk4919 Sorry about your injury but so glad it wasn't worse. Your a trooper for staying with us & doing what you can exercise wise! Inspiring!
    Finally got the spreadsheet updated for the week, I'm hoping to be better at daily logging this week.
  • Cindyk4919
    I feel a little selfish not giving up my spot to a substitute, but this challenge has been so good for me. I hope that I'm going to be able to post something every day. I'm a little worried about tomorrow and Wednesday, when I have to hang another set of 24 drapes.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    edited February 2017
    Happy Sunday team 2
    It's been a good week hopefully everyone keeps posting Their minutes and let's get the challenges done we have 4 more hrs to get them done
    I have not heard from @ChristinaSiefert6510 she has not logged in for 4 days if I have heard from her by 8pm I will have to report her as Mia
    Any suggestions from the team?
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    @Cindyk4919 please don't drop out do what you can take as much time as needed to do. If you really feel as though you need to drop out please message me so I know what your true desire is

Thank you and please remember daily exercise even when in pain is still good for you just don't push too hard
  • lbenson2006
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Happy Sunday team 2
    It's been a good week hopefully everyone keeps posting Their minutes and let's get the challenges done we have 4 more hrs to get them done
    I have not heard from @ChristinaSiefert6510 she has not logged in for 4 days if I have heard from her by 8pm I will have to report her as Mia
    Any suggestions from the team?

This is a bummer. Hopefully she shows before 8. I think that is a more than fair deadline since I had said it would be 4 PM. I don't know of any other way to get ahold of someone if they are not logging into MFP. It hurts the team to have an MIA member, so if she doesn't show, we are best off by trying to get a replacement.