How do I get home from Ireland?
    I think I'll just stay!
    FIRST WE HAVE TO GET THERE! :)
    yu0evsi0gdhu.jpg
    BUT ONCE THERE, I HEARD THERE IS LOTS OF BEAUTIFUL "SCENERY"! :D
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Is cabbage considered a green or white veggie? Both colors are in it?!!
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    3v55tbniwqm3.png
    [img]https://us.v-cdn.net/5021879/uploads/editor/ol/zj59qnip6au5. png[/img]
    tdeqcd8uaxao.png
    ulycy34oezag.png

So we kinda forgot about our king last week. So I found some special leprachauns for @Vowder. They are waiting for you buddy!! I hope you can forgive us!!!
  • smile_laughter
    smile_laughter Posts: 3,680 Member
    Options
    CHALLENGE #3
    I ate five green vegetables tonight. They were bell pepper, lettuce, spinach, broccoli and cucumber. I made a taco salad (minus the chips and shell) with turkey meat and mushrooms. I really needed this healthy challenge (I've eaten really crappy these past few days and feel blah from it).
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    Is cabbage considered a green or white veggie? Both colors are in it?!!

Cabbage counts as green!
    ibk8xy66i90a.jpg
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    I made some progress on the list of green fruits and veggies today too. I had spinach, brussel sprouts, and avocado. The brussel sprouts were interesting - I had leftover taco meat and I roasted the brussel sprounts with some olive oil and taco seasoning, and then topped it with the meat (which also had red peppers in it), and added on some avocado and sour cream. It was quite delicious.

The spinach I had in this:
    z22ro1qhruh5.jpg

Technically I also had lime - a little squirt of lime with my taco meal AND key lime ice cream for dessert! B) I won't count that though. :) I bought lots of stuff to finish out the challenge and will post the full thing officially when I'm done.

I didn't end up having time for yoga this morning, so I just did a 30 minute treadmill run. Tonight after work I took Stella out for a much needed long hike/walk. She was feeling pretty cooped up because it's been so cold we haven't gotten our full walks in for a few days. She was extra zoomy on the walk and the temps were a little warmer so it was bearable to be out for an hour.

Tonight the snow comes! It's winter storm STELLA!!! Can you believe they named a storm after my girl? Hope it lives up to her craziness.

3nvbmxys9rfs.jpg

• 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,900 Member
    Options

g9udjnecyzje.jpg

COBH three years ago!

My sister and her husband, me in blue, and my brother-in-law, while my husband takes the picture in front of our new dream home. We figured it is big enough that we won't get on each other's nerves!!

52mqvfqo4eod.jpg

• 120maggie
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Challenge #3
    Eating of the Green
    Green beans, Broccoli, Lettuce, Green peppers, cucumbers.

Tuna with the beans at lunch. Skinny chicken Alfredo with the broccoli. Salad.
  • 120maggie
    Options
    @ka97 did you ever think you would see the day that @hawkins410 would take us back to Ireland and not makes us do the jig!!! Boy is she getting mellow!
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Oh this green food will be fun. I'll count two tonight - salad greens and wasabi!

ej75szf3njnn.jpg

Does this salad make my Margarita look green? :D

mpyi5dh4r7h6.jpg

Where was all that lovely fresh ginger last week?

ETA: Thinking about it, there was a lime in the margarita. Thanks for the idea @katharmonic
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Howdy all! Yesterday was not a good first day back. My lunch consisted of ....cookies. Yep, just cookies. Raw dough and a bag of famous Amos. Then leftover Chinese for dinner (there was broccoli!!) and popcorn while catching up on recorded shows. No wonder I feel like sludge this morning! Off to get my first 5k done and I'm on my way with the steps. I may do the stretching video though. It didn't help my golf game last week but I think that was due more to the course and s-l-o-w play which wrecks my game.

And I too was stunned we didn't have step dancing or clogging to do this week! Not complaining though!
  • 120maggie
    Options
    @katharmonic boy I wouldn't mess with that little puppy dog and make her mad!! Stella sure made my drive to work tough. And I know it is a lot worse other places.
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I imagine you guys are sick of the snow! No snow here but cold! It's suppose to be Spring already!!!!
  • wolvinnetje
    wolvinnetje Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    For me

CHALLENGE #3

Spinach,Kiwi,Apple,Lettuce,Green paprika or pepper
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options

WEEK 6:
    Link to: THE LAST GREAT RACE!

CHALLENGE #1: “FROSTBITE FOOTRACE OR IDITAROD
    10.49 Miles !

I chose this as I wanted to do a bigger distance. I did it on my bike , in the wind . But it was fun eve though I'm not very fast !
    psfohcyxwzay.png
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer

CHALLENGE #3
    I ate my four green veggies today. They were brussel sprouts, green beans, asparagus, and zucchini. Roasted in the oven with olive oil and garlic salt as my lunch which was chicken piccata.
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    CHALLENGE #1:

I CHOSE THE SYDNEY BRIDGE CLIMB CHALLENGE FROM WEEK 3(AUSTRALIA).
    I CHOSE THIS CHALLENGE BECAUSE I LIKE TO SCALE TALL BUILDINGS IN MANY, MANY MULTIPLES OF SINGLE BOUNDS. ;) I climbed 131 floors on the stairmill this morning - 1572 steps according to your calculations, but my stairmill has 17 steps per floor, so really 2227 steps.