TEAM SIX

Options

Replies

• Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Challenge # 2

I chose week 2 "Randonnee on Reunion" and ran 5km this morning by our lock gates. It was frigging windy so it wasn't the most joyous experience
  • Skipper111
    Options
    Have really have enjoyed this challenge guys! Thanks so much for letting me gate crash at week 6 and for making me feel so welcome!!!
  • lindaprofota
    lindaprofota Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    this challenge was such fun. thanks to all who made it possible. I am now exercising most days and have muscles where there were none.
  • starjam25
    starjam25 Posts: 4,707 Member
    Options
    Sat. 85
    Sun. 180

Can someone please post my minutes.
  • Skipper111
    Options
    starjam25 wrote: »
    Sat. 85
    Sun. 180

Can someone please post my minutes.

All added :-) nice minutes
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Hi Team :)

Todays Workout Gardening 147 mins. Finally after prepping for weeks. I planted arugula, lettuce, kale, swiss chard, beets, carrots and radishes.
  • tracylea2003
    tracylea2003 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Challenge 1

Chose challenge 2 from week 2 a 5km outdoor run. I love to run outside and having dedicated, dependable running partners is a bonus.
  • Tazieisland
    Tazieisland Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    Challenge 1

I chose WEEK 5: VIAGGIA A VENEZIA!
    "VOGLIO UN GELATO!"
    (25 Min. Cardio and Legs Video)

I chose this challenge because we had snow this week and I really wanted to work on toning legs this week.
  • Tazieisland
    Options
    Challenge 2

I chose CRIKEY! SURF’S UP!” (Balance Video 2x, 30 min.)

I really need to work on my balance so I chose to do this challenge again because I felt like I could improve on doing the video.
  • Tazieisland
    Options
    Challenge 3

I ate cucumbers, mixed greens in my salad, spinach, and broccoli this week.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,957 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Challenge 1

Chose challenge 2 from week 2 a 5km outdoor run. I love to run outside and having dedicated, dependable running partners is a bonus.

This is red, it's probably because it's a challenge 2 challenge and you chose challenge 1
  • gawworthington
    gawworthington Posts: 1,131 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Challenge 2
    I choose the Venice week 5 option of seated workout. I broke my foot and so pounding exercises are not some thing I can do this week
  • gawworthington
    Options
    Challenge #3
    I ate all my veggies

Cabbage, grapes, celery, apple, and lettuce
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Challenge #3
    I ate all my veggies

Cabbage, grapes, celery, apple, and lettuce

Make sure you put mins onto the spreadsheet for #1 challenge, :)
  • gawworthington
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I have been trying to post for the last hour and it wont open for me Can you add 60 mins a day with challenge 2 & 3 points. I broke my foot and could not do as much as normal.
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    x9tcvrahsxoa.jpg
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    Well done to all the teams, I am sure I can speak for all and say that we have had a fantastic time. A very big thank you as always to @MissionEnforcer and @hawkins410 for their hard work and dedication in putting together such a wonderful challenge. I do hope there will be another one ;)
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Great job Team Six Pack! You guys did a wonderful job! Thank you to all of you who did their best, helped out on the boards and covering for your team mates. I enjoyed working with all of you guys. I hope we will have a chance to race together again!
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to the next race .. Thank you @Hawkins410, @MissionEnforcer and Team Six!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    I REALLY enjoyed this race, the way we stepped up and helped each other. Unfortunately, some didn't realize how important the challenges were. This wasn't about coming in fist but at try to finish the challenges. There were about 5 that were able to max out mins, yay for those who did!!!! But not everyone was able to, I want to thank those to at least completed the challenges every week . Consistency in challenges are the key.

Looking forward to our next race!!!!