• dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    @1MADGIRL I second that :)
  • dajoloehr
    Options
    8z7t3xa9qqrw.jpeg
    Left over turkey meatloaf with ceaser salad and both those things in half a "proteinup carbdown" wrap
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    yum yum yummm
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    @dajoloehr Huh, "proteinup carbdown wrap", never knew about those! Your dinner looks delicious.
  • dajoloehr
    Options
    jqr3eg6w6w5h.jpeg
    Mini meatloaf and 3 eggs with spicy Monterey Jack cheese and a Perrier with a little mio for flavor.
    @amflautist they're yummy and only 7 net carbs for the whole wrap
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    @ShannonOMAD

Thanks for the list of stuff above. I will have to try some of that. Gout is my #1 enemy. I lost 4-5 months of running last year due to it. I've missed a couple of skii seasons too. i can feel it a little in my knee as I type. I take my meds but it is still a problem.

Being fat is bad for gout (turn over of cells I believe). Losing weight is bad for gout (ketones compete with uric acid for excretion). Meats produce uric acid. Fructose is supposed to be as bad or worse than meat for gout. Gout is a combination of uric acid crystals and your immune system going off on them. Some foods are worse and I think it may be due to getting the immune system going. Not sure.

ACV is good for gout!
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Your meatloaf is too freaking cute! Looks like a yummy meal!
  • murrell007
    murrell007 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Boneless chicken thighs, orzo pasta and California vegetables. 71uk7jwc0l30.jpg
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Yummmmmmmm!
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I wish I didnt see that. its making me terribly hungry and its not my eating window yet! :)

In other words it looks delicious! :D
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    1MADGIRL wrote: »
    I wish I didnt see that. its making me terribly hungry and its not my eating window yet! :)

There should be a warning in the title of this thread: DO NOT look at this page until during or after your eating window!

• amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    @murrell007 Do I see onions and mushrooms in there?
  • ShannonOMAD
    ShannonOMAD Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Tasty Mediterranean plate. I had variations of this the past few days. Isn't there something special about rice pilaf? Mmmm!
    jqbh1zdpb1mo.jpg
    woq4btq02a6s.jpg
  • NoMoreAfatChick
    NoMoreAfatChick Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    1MADGIRL wrote: »

There should be a warning in the title of this thread: DO NOT look at this page until during or after your eating window!

true it is..
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Tasty Mediterranean plate. I had variations of this the past few days. Isn't there something special about rice pilaf? Mmmm!
    jqbh1zdpb1mo.jpg
    woq4btq02a6s.jpg

Why, why did I poke my nose in here????!!! Looks so good!
  • dajoloehr
    Options
    s0sbxs7v5klx.jpeg
    Chicken with Sriracha, my last mini meatloaf and some black bean pasta with butter and Parmesan.
  • ShannonOMAD
    ShannonOMAD Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Dinner out at The Cheesecake Factory last night! I had (about a third of) a Vegan Cobb Salad, and (all of!) Korean fried cauliflower. It was sooooo delicious! I love Cheesecake Factory because they put the calories right on the menu! Super helpful.
    gsaq8dfpmwdq.jpg
    ngxvpjn76r63.jpg
    (No dessert for me!)
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Looks super delicious! LMAO at the meme below your food pic.
  • murrell007
    murrell007 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Dinner out at The Cheesecake Factory last night! I had (about a third of) a Vegan Cobb Salad, and (all of!) Korean fried cauliflower. It was sooooo delicious! I love Cheesecake Factory because they put the calories right on the menu! Super helpful.

That salad does look yummy!