• mikseyniha
    mikseyniha Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness so mouth watering :smiley:
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I'm feeling like total butt today. I pulled something to trigger sciatic nerve pain yesterday and on top of that it has been stressful having a houseguest for seven days, and my mid-morning insomnia has kicked into high gear--even worse, waking every hour to pee large amounts. I don't know what is going on. Even if I have my last sip of water at 2 in the afternoon, I am up peeing all night. It's horrible. I've been up since 1:47am. I'm not hungry, so that can be ruled out. My Aunt is finally leaving today, I hate to sound mean but I barely know her, and waking up everyday and feeling like I always have to be "on" and talking, or thinking of something to do has been just too much--I'm an introvert which makes it all even harder as I totally suck at forced, disingenuous conversations. :-( Maybe I'll sleep a bit better tonight knowing I won't have to deal with this again tomorrow, but that doesn't help with the urination issues.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Does it hurt to pee? If not you could be dropping water weight...Im an introvert too so I understand...I hope tomorrow is better for you o:)
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Completely understand here as well re: introvertism and guests!

Hope you feel better soon!
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Does it hurt to pee? If not you could be dropping water weight...Im an introvert too so I understand...I hope tomorrow is better for you o:)

No, thankfully it doesn't hurt. You're probably right about the water weight. My husband told me that it may be because I am drinking too much water during the day, more than I ever have in my life. I'm going to cut back and see if that helps.

Thank you, and thank you too @1MADGIRL for making me feel better about my Aunt. I'd expect nothing less from "our" kind of peeps. Lolol

• wsandy8512
    edited May 2017
    Options
    After I dropped my Aunt off at the airport, the stress started leaving my body. I came home and I really felt like *kitten*, though relieved. I had my very first binge day. I ate a bunch of random crapola, then took a 3 hour nap and woke up to the smell of grilled sausages, I had two! Sciatic nerve pain has lessened significantly and I am feeling better. Still messed up from lack of sleep overnight, but better, and I have no intentions of eating anything else today or tonight. Hope this doesn't affect my Friday weigh-in too badly. Here's the ugly... lolol
    y6753yhs2qyo.png
  • dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    That looks like a yummy splurge day :smile: it's been awhile since I've had pop tarts :yum:
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    dajoloehr wrote: »
    That looks like a yummy splurge day :smile: it's been awhile since I've had pop tarts :yum:

lol, thanks! I started with only intentions of eating earlier than normal with cheese and an apple, then my plan went all to hell. I enjoyed the binge, though it wasn't planned.

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Looks like you enjoyed your first splurge day, good for you :)
  • 1MADGIRL
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    After I dropped my Aunt off at the airport, the stress started leaving my body. I came home and I really felt like *kitten*, though relieved. I had my very first binge day. I ate a bunch of random crapola, then took a 3 hour nap and woke up to the smell of grilled sausages, I had two! Sciatic nerve pain has lessened significantly and I am feeling better. Still messed up from lack of sleep overnight, but better, and I have no intentions of eating anything else today or tonight. Hope this doesn't affect my Friday weigh-in too badly. Here's the ugly... lolol
    y6753yhs2qyo.png

Best splurge ever! Ah chocolate <3 hotdogs <3 pringles <3 sausages <3 poptarts <3
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    ^^Lmao
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    After I dropped my Aunt off at the airport, the stress started leaving my body.

Haha! Same thing happens to me with certain in-laws. Happy you had a scrumptious feast. Now ENJOY some peaceful sleep tonight!!

• wsandy8512
    Options
    @amflautist, lol, and thank you I will try to enjoy some peaceful sleep.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you just need a splurge day. Get some sleep and get back at it (omad) and you will be fine!
  • NoMoreAfatChick
    NoMoreAfatChick Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    y6753yhs2qyo.png

@wsandy8512 looks like you had fun!! Yum Yum..
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Ruby Tuesday Crispy Chicken Cobb Salad without croutons and I only had two small bites of the bread. MFP data base says 1500+ calories, but on the menu, 1280 is max calories for everything so I figure around 1220-1250 calories. Going to make myself a smoothie as I want to up calories a bit more. This was beyond delicious! 2dc2cg8nlcre.jpg
  • 1MADGIRL
    Options
    That looks amazing!
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Weight Loss Chart by the Week:

Starting Weight on 3/5/17..................224.8.......
    OMAD Starting Weight 4/13/17.........213.8....... -11
    4/21/17..............................................213.4........-0.4
    4/28/17..............................................208.6........-4.4
    5/05/17..............................................205.4........-3.2

Yes!!!! So very happy, that's good amount for the considering I've upped my calories to just over 1300 calories all week, and even made it to just over 1400 yesterday and even had a just over 1800 calorie splurge the other day. :smiley: