Replies

• 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    1vxf67l57swd.png

Added!!! :)
  • 1MADGIRL
    wvhwofc88b0s.png
    I have a goals template if any of you want to print and colour in when achieving a goal :) It's what I use every month to know how many days I was on track. Feel free to use if you'd like
  • dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    Ooo I like that I'm going to print it out at work tomorrow, that you.
  • Vanguard1
    Vanguard1 Posts: 372 Member
    Alright , 210.2 Monday morning, slacking, but still doable!!
  • 1MADGIRL
    my weight is up but I've lifted 6 days this month so I'm happy about that :)
  • mikseyniha
    mikseyniha Posts: 442 Member
    edited May 2017
    Okay, so I have lost 2.7 kgs so far in May. Was 92.4 on May 1st and its May 13th and I am 89.7 kg as of this morning. Not sure how much more I will be able to lose, but I do wish to achieve my May goals and lose at least 5 kg. May include a 3 day fast but I know the weight loss from that won't be permanent. Lets see. So far, looks good. I am under 80 gms carbs on most days, in fact less than 50 some days, which probably is helping. I hope to see more progress.
  • shans34
    shans34 Posts: 535 Member
    You are doing great! Keep it up
  • NoMoreAfatChick
    NoMoreAfatChick Posts: 226 Member
    edited May 2017
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    ** Mine are to up calories to 1500 so that when plateau time hits, I can lower calories a bit at a time without being dangerously low on them.
    ** Maintain or lose weight while in London for 9 days--my plan is to allow a couple small meals the day of arrival to help with jet lag and time difference and have a bigger meal for dinner, and then shift OMAD the next day.
    ** Lose 4-8 pounds

And, go... :-)

@wsandy8512 @1MADGIRL i think i have been sleeping!!! Just saw this thread...
    Hope am not too late to the party!! :expressionless::wink: :wink:

Awesome you girls!!
    My goal is to loose atleast 2lbs.. I am not gonna expect so much coz it hurts like "h**l".. I am gonna continue working my *kitten* off.. Lets see why these stupid "unwanted" pounds wont leave us :wink: :wink:
    current: 155lbs
  • HestiaMoon1
    HestiaMoon1 Posts: 278 Member
    Halfway through the month and 0 lbs lost, so my goal of losing 10lbs is in the trash. I'd be happy with 3 down by the 31st.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    My goal is to lose at least 4 more pounds (onederland eeeeeeek!!!) and to really start seeing my clothes fit better! I'm terrible about measuring so I won't even pretend I'll remember that one lol.. Not a when lotta time/energy to work out BUT I'm going to try to be super proactive at work about getting G up and walking and taking the stairs etc

Let's finish out may strong!
  • Vanguard1
    Vanguard1 Posts: 372 Member
    Up to 212, not what I was hoping for, but the regulars here have shown that if I stick with the plan, it will work. This does motivate me to up my cardio though!!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    @Vanguard1
    If you do a lot of cardio, I don't think it will get eaten back. I think it is easy to eat back a little cardio but when I do an hour run and i burn close to a 1000 cals, I won't eat that back usually. Keep up the good work!
  • mikseyniha
    Lost 3.3 kg so far in May, about 1.7 kg left to achieve. Going slow but its fine. I am happy with some progress, better than no progress.
  • 1MADGIRL
    wow awesome!!!
  • mikseyniha
    Hows everyone else doing?
  • 1MADGIRL
    Im exercising but I'm at the same weight I was at the start. I had gained weight but this morning I lost the last of it :)
  • 1MADGIRL
    oh but i did lose 1/4 inches from my hips! I thought that was pretty awesome
  • mikseyniha
    1MADGIRL wrote: »

Thats really awesome :smiley: congratulations!
  • NoMoreAfatChick
    1MADGIRL wrote: »

@1MADGIRL wow amazing... i think you are at 117pounds so now losing inches is a great loss than pounds i guess... awesome...
  • NoMoreAfatChick
    mikseyniha wrote: »
    Hows everyone else doing?

@mikseyniha i kind of gained 1pound and lost 2pounds :wink: :wink:
    so i guess 1pound loss till now... :)
    but i can see my arms are getting stronger :love: :love: