20 Weeks of Strength Building - Team Finish_No_Matter_What

1252627282931»

Replies

• DDHFree
    DDHFree Posts: 502 Member
    Not sure what happened but I spent nearly 30 minutes posting my results. Will have to do it again later this week.

• fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,101 Member
    @DDHFree thanks! Thank you for this challenge! I do so much better when working together with others towards the same goals! Thanks for the motivation and support!

Usually when people insert emojis not from the site it will erase posts! Maybe that happened! I have had a lot of trouble with this app lately.
  • DDHFree
    DDHFree Posts: 502 Member
    Final Results – 20 Weeks of Strength Training
    Fat Loss
    Initial Weight 146
    Ending Weight 126
    Total loss 20 lbs (I am one lb from where I was when I went on vacation and started gaining last year )

Inches Loss
    Neck (from 13 to 11 inches)
    Chest 32 (from 35 to 32 inches)
    Navel (from 36 to 31.75 inches)
    Lower Abs (from 36.75 to 33.25 inches)
    Hips (from 41 to 38.75 inches)
    Thigh (from 24 to 22 inches)
    Calf (from 14.25 to 13.75 inches)
    Total inches loss 15.25

Body Fat % Loss
    Body fat from 38% to 23.5%
    Total body fat loss 14.5%

Strength
    No increase in strength as my goal was to maintain strength and muscles while losing body fat

Overall Assessment
    Well, I could have done much better had I found the nutrition plan that I am now eating much sooner. This has been a great challenge as I am now wearing many of my old clothes. I have gone from a size 8 to 10 to size 4 to 6. I have about 10 more pounds remaining. Surprisingly, I don’t feel impatient about those 10 lbs. I am so focused on making my nutrition plan a permanent lifestyle change. In my mind, it’s already permanent but I know the key for me is having enough dishes that COMPLETELY satisfy all of my needs for food.

I will be leaving this board since I no longer feel a need to log or weigh my foods, or count calories. I am not overly confident but instead found a plan that TRULY works for me. I am still losing weight. I don’t have to exercise for weight loss but instead exercise for overall wellness. I was already eating most of these foods but was missing a very ESSENTIAL piece of the puzzle that is no longer a mystery to me. I have learned so very much from you all and have enjoyed this forum, but I have to face it that I am a loner in terms of my diet on this forum. :( I think it’s time I try to connect with those who share my passion for nutrition. I’m sure I will still pop in from time to time because you ladies ROCK with fitness and I don’t think I will find that on the other side. :)

Thank you all very much and especially to MARY. You have been so very helpful to me since starting this journey last year. You are a true inspiration of what’s possible in life. I wish you and all the other ladies the BEST.

We did it We_Finished_No_Matter_What
  • fanncy0626
    DDHFree wrote: »
    Final Results – 20 Weeks of Strength Training
    Fat Loss
    Initial Weight 146
    Ending Weight 126
    Total loss 20 lbs (I am one lb from where I was when I went on vacation and started gaining last year )

Inches Loss
    Neck (from 13 to 11 inches)
    Chest 32 (from 35 to 32 inches)
    Navel (from 36 to 31.75 inches)
    Lower Abs (from 36.75 to 33.25 inches)
    Hips (from 41 to 38.75 inches)
    Thigh (from 24 to 22 inches)
    Calf (from 14.25 to 13.75 inches)
    Total inches loss 15.25

Body Fat % Loss
    Body fat from 38% to 23.5%
    Total body fat loss 14.5%

Strength
    No increase in strength as my goal was to maintain strength and muscles while losing body fat

Overall Assessment
    Well, I could have done much better had I found the nutrition plan that I am now eating much sooner. This has been a great challenge as I am now wearing many of my old clothes. I have gone from a size 8 to 10 to size 4 to 6. I have about 10 more pounds remaining. Surprisingly, I don’t feel impatient about those 10 lbs. I am so focused on making my nutrition plan a permanent lifestyle change. In my mind, it’s already permanent but I know the key for me is having enough dishes that COMPLETELY satisfy all of my needs for food.

I will be leaving this board since I no longer feel a need to log or weigh my foods, or count calories. I am not overly confident but instead found a plan that TRULY works for me. I am still losing weight. I don’t have to exercise for weight loss but instead exercise for overall wellness. I was already eating most of these foods but was missing a very ESSENTIAL piece of the puzzle that is no longer a mystery to me. I have learned so very much from you all and have enjoyed this forum, but I have to face it that I am a loner in terms of my diet on this forum. :( I think it’s time I try to connect with those who share my passion for nutrition. I’m sure I will still pop in from time to time because you ladies ROCK with fitness and I don’t think I will find that on the other side. :)

Thank you all very much and especially to MARY. You have been so very helpful to me since starting this journey last year. You are a true inspiration of what’s possible in life. I wish you and all the other ladies the BEST.

We did it We_Finished_No_Matter_What

You did fantastic! Congratulations on your success! I will miss you here with us!
  • amyinthetardis1231
    amyinthetardis1231 Posts: 571 Member
    I didn't post my workout on here yesterday so I'll double up today.
    Yesterday:
    Squats 5 @ 115, 3 @ 130, 1+ (4 total) @ 145
    Deadlifts 3x4 @ 115
    Lat pulldowns 1x10, 2x8 @ 70
    Hanging leg raises with straight legs 3x8

Today:
    Bench 5@ 67, 3@ 72, 1+ (7 total) @ 82
    OHP 1x12, 2x8 @ 52
    Bulgarian split squats 3x15 each leg
    Seated Russian twists w/ 20 lb KB 3x15
    30 sec ab hold

@DDHFree congratulations on your great progress. I'm sorry you'll be leaving the boards but good luck with the last 10 lb and maintenance. I'll post my final results tomorrow, I think, since I'm starting a diet break for 10 days then. CANNOT WAIT!
  • fanncy0626
    edited June 2017