Daily Check In Thread

Options
Piqueaboo
Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
Check in here if you've completed any of the workouts!

Replies

• Piqueaboo
    Options
    Week 3 | Legs - done =)

I also threw in a legs recovery because I did legs 2 days in a row now and my glutes are sore haha!
  • pupsalot
    pupsalot Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hey girl!!! Just did week 1 day 1 again this morning. Trying to start working out before the kids get up since working out with them awake just doesn't always work.
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    It must be tricky to balance it all!

LISS done for today
  • pupsalot
    Options
    Did LISS this morning and boy am I sore from yesterday.
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    Week 3 | Arms & Abs - done :-)
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    Week 3 | Full Body - done B)
  • pupsalot
    Options
    Did full body this morning and my body was not ready for more push-ups. So sore.
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    Week 4 | Legs - done! It's super hot here so I took it very easy, but nonetheless I persisted!
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    Week 4 | Arms & Abs - done :D
  • watyatink1419
    watyatink1419 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Week4 fullbody done!
    I was wondering, if i need to get myself some whey protein during the workouts? For better result in fat loss??
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    Week4 fullbody done!
    I was wondering, if i need to get myself some whey protein during the workouts? For better result in fat loss??

Personally, I hate the flavour of protein powder, I'll always go for chicken haha! But if you feel it'll help you hit your macros easier then go for it!
  • watyatink1419
    watyatink1419 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Piqueaboo wrote: »
    Week4 fullbody done!

Personally, I hate the flavour of protein powder, I'll always go for chicken haha! But if you feel it'll help you hit your macros easier then go for it!
    Hmmm. I tend to get these small bumps when i eat too much chicken thats why i wanna try some protein supplements. Anyways, do i also need to get in a calorie deficit while doing bbg????
  • pupsalot
    Options
    I try to drink a protein shake after my workouts because I struggle to get in enough protein in my diet.

Week 3 legs done!
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    Piqueaboo wrote: »
    Week4 fullbody done!

Hmmm. I tend to get these small bumps when i eat too much chicken thats why i wanna try some protein supplements. Anyways, do i also need to get in a calorie deficit while doing bbg????

The calorie deficit is entirely your call. I eat at a deficit because I am very overweight and need to lose lbs. If you eat at a deficit while doing BBG you will lose weight while building muscle. If you don't eat at a deficit you will build muscle and may not lose additional weight. So it really comes down to what you want to do! From what I see with other BBG users is that they don't eat at a deficit and some even gain weight, but this is in form of muscle, so they are actually decreasing in size.
  • pupsalot
    Options
    LISS done! Feeling pretty good so far this time!
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    Week 5 | Legs - done! Took me a few days to get started, been ridiculously tired this week!
  • pupsalot
    Options
    Starting week 4 today. Haven't made it this far before.
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    Amazing!! I'm banned from sports after since my last session my knee got infected - just got back from the hospital. This means I'll re-start week 5 once I'm back and we'll be at the same point again!
  • pupsalot
    Options
    Oh no! So sorry about your knee! Sounds painful.
  • katelaurel390
    katelaurel390 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm new to the group. My roommate and I doing BBG together and we are currently on Week 4!! (A little off schedule because of the long 4th of July holiday weekend so we are on day 2 but plan to get it done by Monday when we start Week 5!) :) hope everyone is having a great day!