Check in

Options

Replies

• MoyMG
    MoyMG Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Day 44, 60 energetic minutes doing PT with my physical therapist, ow! Resting now, I may go swim later, or may save that for tomorrow, But my hip is working better, so the PT is helping.
  • 1TheQueenB
    1TheQueenB Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Day 38- DVD this morning, 5 mile run on treadmill after work!
  • valangel1902
    valangel1902 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Day 45: walked for 41 minutes again getting so close to the halfway mark!
  • MoyMG
    Options
    Day 45, 40 minutes walking and 20 minutes cleaning/cooking, for 60 minutes total today. I'm scheduling pool time for the next several days; walking and house work isn't getting me there anymore. It's ok, this is a journey!
  • valangel1902
    Options
    Day 46: walked for 42 minutes and almost hit 2 miles but my daughter started getting mad when I took different turns then the ones going home. So I ended at 1.96 miles which is the most I have done in that amount of time.
  • MoyMG
    Options
    Day 46, 30 minutes PT but only a 12-minute walk, my butt is dragging today. I tried a couple different carbs yesterday morning and this morning, figuring out what my body can tolerate, and reacted poorly to both of them (high blood sugar, followed by a crash.) I'm going strict paleo the next couple days to recover. I'll test more carbs in several days.
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    I got a few compliments and comments on my weight loss today, first from my husband (who I never take seriously) and I said to him- "I don't even know why I try...or why I work out...I don't see a difference and the scale won't budge..." And then I got to work and a lady was like, you are losing so much weight! I was SO EXCITED!!!! I thanked her and told her that I was ready to give up this morning too!
    I woke up late and missed my morning DVD session but I told myself I would do it after work. In the past I would have taken those comments and celebrated with a cookie or cake and a skipped workout but NOT TODAY! I ate as planned and ran after work!
    This has to be normal and not just temporary or WE WILL GAIN EVERYTHING BACK!

Today is Day #40 of my 100 straight days.... I think it's finally sinking in....Just a little effort every day to push the fat away!!

Have a great Evening everyone!
    Now its time for me to get Hurricane ready since I'm in Central Florida.. :neutral:
    Please Pray for us!!
  • valangel1902
    Options
    Day 47: I hit the 2 miles today!! Took me 43 minutes :smile: I never thought I was going to be able to walk 2 miles back in May when I started and could barely walk for 15 min!
  • MoyMG
    Options
    Day 47, 60 minutes movement today. Still recovering from my carb testing the last two days, so movement included walking, cooking, and my PT exercises. Plan on the pool tomorrow. @valangel1902, congrats on your accomplishment! @1TheQueenB, congrats on your compliments, and I hope you and yours are safe!
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    Today is day #42- I got my run in before the storm hits! 5 miles run..
  • valangel1902
    Options
    Day 48: I had to cut it a little short today as I am having a hard time with shin splints on one leg only. I either have shin splints with one pair of shoes or I get little toe blisters with the other pair :neutral: I need to get new shoes that are wide width I think. Anyway I did a 34 minute walk. Stay safe @1TheQueenB
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    @valangel1902 thanks!
  • MoyMG
    Options
    Day 48, 75 minutes movement. Yay, football's on!
  • valangel1902
    Options
    Day 49: walked for 42 minutes today. One more day to the halfway mark!
  • MoyMG
    Options
    Day 49, 70 minutes movement. Boo, my football team lost!
  • valangel1902
    Options
    DAY 50: reached the halfway mark!!!! So proud of myself for sticking with this even on the days I want to quit (today was one of those days lol). Even though I woke up with my neck kinked and pain all over from sitting in a car for 6 hours yesterday and a 3 hour baby shower where we just sat on hard chairs, I made myself do 39 minutes of my dance that walk video. It is awesome that we are all doing this and staying committed to it :smile:
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    We survived Hurricane Irma!!! Thank God and thank goodness! Not too much damage at home, just a small tree uprooted- I'm with my family finally- I got a simple 30 minute walk/stair workout done at work! On to Day #45 of 100 tomorrow...back to tracking and eating cleaner/better starting tomorrow!!!!! Tomorrow is a run day! not looking forward to it but I am, if that makes sense... I'm ready to drop some more weight! I need to work on this core!
  • valangel1902
    Options
    Day 51: did 38 minutes of my Latin burst Zumba video. I am so excited to see some low 70s over night in the forecast this week!
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    @valangel1902 same here! I woke up and saw 74 degrees and got excited to get run done without the heat!
    Later I'll do two DVDs to catch up on my Jillian Michaels workouts and then tomorrow will be an easy day- sometimes I like to go hard one day so that I can have an easy cardio workout another day....
  • valangel1902
    Options
    I know I already posted for today but I decided I need to do something about my belly and I am going to try to do 2 minutes of planks everyday along with this challenge so kind of another little mini challenge for myself lol. I only did 1 min today but plan on breaking it into 1 min in the morning and the other in the afternoon/evening. Posting in the groups helps keep me accountable. I appreciate you all joining me in this challenge and helping motivate and support :smile:
This discussion has been closed.