Tracey's 50 Days to Maintenance

Replies

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited October 2017
    I miss Sandy too :/ I see her occasionally on FB, but I hope everything's ok

You still see her active on FB? It's really odd that she doesn't come on here, I was beginning to think that something happened to her :/

Yeah, last time I sent her a message she said that sometimes she just needs time away from it (It being social media type of stuff) - but I'm not sure...I haven't chatted with her in a bit. :( I miss her though :/

Well I'm just relieved that she's ok because she stopped posting on here when that hurricane hit Florida...I hope she knows she's missed!
  • Brendalea69
    October 18
    24 Days to Maintenance
    Maintenance Goal Weight: 144 pounds
    Today's Weight: 153.1 pounds

The salad helped, YAY
  • mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    nice drop Trace!
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    October 19
    23 Days to Maintenance
    Today's Weight: 153.1 pounds
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Wow, Tracey!
  • tlblanksfit
    October 20
    22 Days to Maintenance
    Today's Weight: 153.7 pounds

Well it doesn't look like I am going to reach 147 by tomorrow, but I am still content. I am going to do my best and live the OMAD life.

I hope Britt comes on and posts how she is doing.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    October 20
    22 Days to Maintenance

Well it doesn't look like I am going to reach 147 by tomorrow, but I am still content. I am going to do my best and live the OMAD life.

You're going to kick a** no matter what Tracey, we all know this :)

I hope Britt makes an appearance soon too - miss her
  • Brendalea69
    edited October 2017
    October 20
    22 Days to Maintenance

You're going to kick a** no matter what Tracey, we all know this :)

I hope Britt makes an appearance soon too - miss her

I agree with Steph!!!
  • Jim_fbr
    Jim_fbr Posts: 251 Member
    You should be content because you are succeeding. Nothing wrong with setting lofty goals and coming up a little short. Especially when it involves our bodies which are unpredictable and have their own timetables. Great job!
  • tlblanksfit
    No weigh in today. I spent the night at my brother in law's home and did not have access to my scale this morning. I can say I most likely would have been up since after my early meal, I ended up eating 2 other times yesterday up into the night. Today I only had one meal eaten around 1:00pm so hopefully my weight tomorrow won't be too bad.

• tlblanksfit
    October 21
    21 Days to Maintenance
    No Weight taken today

Fellow OMADers, I have made a daring decision to not weigh myself again until November 10th. Since I have decided to start maintenance at whatever my weight is on the 10th then I am just going to do my OMAD and see where I am on the 10th. It seems I go back and forth once I get to a low weight and I don't want that. If I don't know where I am, I will be more motivated to not go off plan because I don't know what my current weight is.

I did not do well this weekend so I know I have some backtracking to do, but I am just going to get back on track tomorrow and be determined to resist all temptations to eat outside of my One meal a day.

On this thread instead of posting my daily weight, I will post how my day went as far as eating goes. I will post meal photos on my OMAD journey thread.
  • mittenswillet
    Its not a bad idea Trace, I only weigh myself twice a month, next weigh in is 28th of this month
  • tlblanksfit
    October 22
    20 Days to Maintenance

Today was a pretty good day. It was kind of hard not getting on the scale this morning, but I resisted. I ended up having two meals today. The first meal was around 2:00pm and according to MFP was only 483 calories. After a long day I felt I needed more calories so around 9:30pm I had a low carb salad from Chipotle which according to the Chipotle site was 640 calories. The total calorie count of today's meals was 1,123 calories. Pictures of both meals are on my OMAD Journal thread. I am trying to keep my carbs on the low end during this time of no weighing. My net carb total for today's meals was 13.
  • tlblanksfit
    October 23
    19 Days to Maintenance

I am done eating for today. Today's calorie total according to MFP was 1,121 calories and 13 Net carbs.

I did another Bodbod body composition assessment today and was weighed at the Fitness center. My weight there was 155.4. The rest of my results are on my OMAD Journey thread. I am pleased with the results and am more convinced that OMAD rocks.
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    OMAD totally rocks!
  • mittenswillet
    hahah yes, OMAD rocks!!!
  • tlblanksfit
    October 23
    19 Days to Maintenance

I do believe today was another good day. My calorie total today ended up being 1,251 calories with 30g net carbs.
  • mittenswillet
    sounds like you hit the ball out of the park again girl =)
  • tlblanksfit
    October 25
    17 Days to Maintenance

Today I overshot my calories. Calorie total 1,583 with 37g net carbs. The days are winding down quickly. I think I may weigh myself on Friday. I just don't want my not weighing to backfire on me. I think I am doing good, but the numbers could show otherwise.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Your in the dark if you don't weigh. But if the weighing bothers you, it may be best not to.