Tracey's 50 Days to Maintenance

Replies

• tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    I think I will weigh on Friday.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I think I will weigh on Friday.

My official weigh in day is usually on Fridays but if my weight is not low enough I will eat low carb that day and record my weight for Saturday instead.
  • tlblanksfit
    October 27
    15 Days to Maintenance
    Today's Weight 151.7 pounds
  • Brendalea69
    You're doing great Tracey!!!
  • tlblanksfit
    Thanks Brenda.
  • RunnerHannah
    RunnerHannah Posts: 24 Member
    i really like this idea! I might do this for january 1st :)
  • tlblanksfit
    October 28
    13 Days to Maintenance

Well yesterday and today ended up being splurge days where I ate more than one meal. I think checking my weight yesterday did it in for me. I am just counting this weekend a splurge weekend since tomorrow we are having an appreciation dinner for my husband who is the pastor of our church. There will be lots of good food and I am sure I will indulge. I don't plan on eating until the dinner tomorrow which will be at 5:00 but the food won't be served until maybe closer to 6pm so it will still be OMAD but will most likely be more than one plate. Monday it will be back to the OMAD basics.

Today I had supreme pizza from Sam's Club around 5:00 then I had a salad, some chicken wings and sweet potato pie at home around 7:00 and I had a snack of some BBQ pork skins around 8:00. It is now 8:40 and I am done eating for the day. Today I ended up eating 2 meals and a snack in a 4 hour window. This may be OK for maintenance, but right now I have to reel it in if I want to lose more weight before the 10th of November so, speaking to myself here, no more days like this Tracey, you do have a goal you are trying to reach and you have to stay on plan if you want to be even close to goal.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Your doing well! Good luck.
  • Brendalea69
    I also talk to myself all the time and say Brenda you don't really need that!!! :D
  • mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    edited October 2017
    I talk to my cat......she nods and takes notes..........hahhaha =) I wouldnt be too worried about those splurge days darling, like you said back on OMAD tomorrow...and thats the way to do it.
  • tlblanksfit
    October 30
    11 Days to Maintenance

Yesterday I ate a great bit of food and I am sure I am up in weight after the past 3 days of eating so I am taking the remainder of this week and making sure to eat at a deficit to try to have a loss come Friday. I did not weigh this morning so I don't know what damage I did. I am just going to do right and hopefully it balances out or I have a loss come Friday. Tomorrow will start my 10 day countdown to maintenance so I have to stay focused. I want to at least be in the 140's on the 10th so I can have a 140 to 150 maintenance range.

I will be working on getting to bed earlier and getting more sleep because I know the 5-6 hours I am getting now is not helping any. I will also be working on getting a consistent workout schedule. The only thing I think I am somewhat consistent in is getting my walking/steps in thanks to my fitbit. I have been working in some HIIT workouts and a little resistance training here and there, but I want to have a planned schedule that I more strictly adhere to.

I know maintenance is not a walk in the park and will take consistency so I want to have everything in place by maintenance day 1.
  • Jim_fbr
    Jim_fbr Posts: 251 Member
    With your discipline and planning I'm sure you'll get there Tracey.
  • Brendalea69
    So excited for you Tracey, 10 more days yippeee!!! :)
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    You are are so close!
  • tlblanksfit
    Today was a nice low carb meal of Salad and spicy baked chicken thighs. 1,217 calories, 25g net carbs.
  • mittenswillet
    thats it girl, keep up the good fight =) Your health and you matter!!
  • tlblanksfit
    edited November 2017
    November 3
    7 Days to Maintenance
    Today's Weight 154.5

This past week was a very disappointing week. After I weighed on last Friday, all went downhill, no excuses to be made. I knew what to do and I didn't do it and now I am up 3 pounds from last Friday. Moving on from there, this final week I will be focusing on getting back to OMAD which was a struggle for me last week.

• Brendalea69
    Good luck this week, you can do it!!! o:)
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Don't get discouraged. Some of it is just food weight. Get back at it and you will get there. I regained 10-lbs twice this last year but lost 15 after the 1st time, 15 after the second, and and additional 14 after that. Just get back at it.
  • mittenswillet
    just keep it simple =)