Replies

• 1TheQueenB
    1TheQueenB Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Strength training today -
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    Omg!!! What are you guys gonna do after day 100????? Yay we made it this far!!!
  • valangel1902
    valangel1902 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I am going to continue working on it but if I need a day to rest I will let myself rest I think lol. I just found out on friday that I am pregnant :) but I don’t want to have all of the complications I had with my daughter and I know a huge part of it was because I sat around the house and did nothing pretty much from 20 weeks on and I don’t want to let that happen again or gain 50 lbs again. I still haven’t hit my prepregnancy weight from the first one.
  • MoyMG
    MoyMG Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    @valangel1902 , congratulations!!! I am so excited for you!

@1TheQueenB , I'll keep posting here until you hit your Day 100, but then I'm done on this thread. I've achieved my objective to make cardio part of my daily routine. I'm in three different challenges now, two ongoing monthly and one 9-week challenge, so I'll be continuing with both of those.

Thanks to both of you for hanging in there, there were several days where I would have quit this 100 days but I knew I had to continue because you were hanging in there!
  • valangel1902
    Options
    MoyMG wrote: »
    @valangel1902 , congratulations!!! I am so excited for you!

@1TheQueenB , I'll keep posting here until you hit your Day 100, but then I'm done on this thread. I've achieved my objective to make cardio part of my daily routine. I'm in three different challenges now, two ongoing monthly and one 9-week challenge, so I'll be continuing with both of those.

Thanks to both of you for hanging in there, there were several days where I would have quit this 100 days but I knew I had to continue because you were hanging in there!

Thank you, and definitely thank you both for sticking in with me as well :) there were definitely some days I wanted to quit but we all made it!
  • valangel1902
    Options
    Day 100: walked for 30 minutes and we will be trick or treating later tonight with my daughter
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    @valangel1902 CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! I’m so very happy for you! That’s awesome!! Just continue being your healthy self and being active and enjoy your pregnancy!

@moyMG thanks for sticking with me till MY end! I know it gets so busy with all those challenges to keep up with along with life...

I’m working on focusing more on healthy habits and not looking at the scale these days- I had my husband weigh me and I’ll have him continue to look every so often- maybe weekly, or less- I know I need to keep doing what I’m doing no matter what the scale says in order to reach my goal, and keep the weight off for life, not until I reach a number- cause then the weight will all come back-
    I’m on my way to run for 30 minutes- I’ll post when I’m done :smiley:
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    30 min run done and loooong walk with kids trick or treating! Day #94 complete
  • MoyMG
    Options
    Day 100: you know, it is surreal to type that, congrats to all of us for hanging in here! I had 150 minutes movement, including a walk in our beautiful Northwest fall sunny day!
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    Day 95: hour and half of strength training and 30 burpees- I found this workout idea on Pinterest- 30 burpees a day for 15 days- I started today.
  • MoyMG
    Options
    Day 101 (hee-hee-hee!!): only 40 minutes movement, congested and lazy today.
  • valangel1902
    Options
    Day 101: I almost skipped today because my husband worked a double shift and wasn’t home this morning to help with the kids so I could get my workout in but his evening I decided I couldn’t skip and went for a walk even though it was 82 degrees out lol. It was a 39 minute walk.
  • MoyMG
    Options
    Day 102, 75 minutes movement, including a short walk. @valangel1902 , congrats on getting your walk in!
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    Day 96: 45 minute treadmill run and 30 burpees, 50 sit-ups
  • valangel1902
    Options
    I ended up having to skip yesterday as my husband decided to do overtime and wasn’t home to help watch the kids so I could walk or do my video and the kids were being very needy I couldn’t even stand up and walk across the room without the baby crying :( then we went grocery shopping in the evening when the kids left and I could have walked. Today again was another needy day but I managed to get 20 minutes of my Zumba in before the kids started being needy.
  • MoyMG
    Options
    Day 103, 105 minutes movement, including walking ALL OVER that Holiday Marketplace. And tomorrow, I taking my sister to an Antiques Expo. And I don't do antiquing, but I want to see my sister, so I'm going. Oh, well.
  • MoyMG
    Options
    Day 104, 305 minutes movement today, walking all over an antiques expo, I'm bushed! Going to stay home tomorrow, do laundry and watch the Seahawks. Probably still get a walk in though, cuz it's a habit now, yay!!
  • valangel1902
    Options
    Walked for 30 minutes today, I really started feeling sick during the walk and by 30 minutes didn’t feel well at all so I had to stop. Hopefully this isn’t the start to bad “morning” sickness. Today was a little rough spent most of the day on the couch in between chasing my daughter lol
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    Today is Day 100! Busy busy walking back and forth at work- gonna be a looooong day- and night- I’ll get plenty of steps in today
  • MoyMG
    Options
    Congrats @1TheQueenB , you've done it! Thanks, @valangel1902 for setting up - or rather continuing - this challenge! I'm done now; I'm taking it easy today with a cough and sore throat, so not planning any exercise. But I know I'll miss my walk, since it is a habit now. Good luck on your continuing journeys!
This discussion has been closed.