December Challenge

Replies

• chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    @HaideeJo13 Yup, that is truly sad!! :D
  • VeronicaMarie27
    VeronicaMarie27 Posts: 40 Member
    I’ve lost just about 13 lbs since starting keto Oct/30. And this December challenge is coming at a perfect time for me because I have my first wedding dress fitting (!!!!!!!!) at the end of December. The bridal shop ladies kept freaking out when I said I was losing weight and kept asking if I’d be at my goal weight by the end of December— WELL I WOULD LOVE TO BE, BUT THATS A PERSONAL QUESTION KATHY!!!!

I’m new to using groups like this. Do you just update your own comment with your weight loss each week? Or post a new update? HALP!

Thank you for the clarification! I’ve been tracking pretty consistently, so I can back track here!
    SW: 173 | GW: 145

12/3: 163
    12/10
    12/17
    12/24
    12/31
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    I survived the Chinese buffet. Had 2 FULL plates of salad, then one plate of steak, pb chicken, mushrooms, and a taste of general tsos chicken. Doused the fortune cookies in siraccha so I wasn't tempted. Win!
  • chinatowninchina
    @MimiOfTheLusciousLawn o:) Well done you!
  • chinatowninchina

Thank you for the clarification! I’ve been tracking pretty consistently, so I can back track here!
    SW: 173 | GW: 145

12/3: 163

Welcome and congratulations on your forthcoming Wedding!!
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    edited December 2017
    Well I took my family to a restaurant last night as it was my daughters 18th birthday. I had lamb chump chops tiny much to my dismay and a little veg no starter no birthday cake yey
    I lost 1 lbs over nite will see tomorrow on weigh in what's what lol
    Tomorrow I'm at a restaurant again Christmas meal with friends lol no desert booked for me garlic mushrooms and turkey dinner so I will avoid the spuds
    Then next Saturday I'm in a Christmas meal nite out so Monday to Friday I'm doing the BEEF AND BUTTER FAST
    Then on 21st I'm on another night out then Christmas I'm being really great in plan so I know it's do able plus I've upped exercise lots walking and new gym member.
    How's everyone else ?
  • chinatowninchina
    @size102b Goodness you are being organised, well done you, for planning ahead like this. I've no idea what's happening it's a day by day thing as we are eating out or with friends and family all the time. Frankly I will take no gain as a loss!
  • chinatowninchina
    @Marcelynh amazing, so very well done!! Never say it was a marathon always say it was a Marathon AND a bit!!
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    I'm in for some December accountability! My goals are:
    ☆get my water in
    ☆follow whatever exercise plan the trainer and I set up this morning
    ☆blow the dust off my running shoes and get back at it
    ☆keep my macros in check and be as far south of 200 as I can be by Christmas Eve. I'd like to start 2018 under 200#.

12/01: 201.3 (still coming off Tgiving)
    12/03: 199.3
    12/10: 197.8
    12/17:
    12/24:
    12/31:
    Accountability:
    ☆Water - not where I need to be but more mindful, so it's increasing. Need to focus on this this week. SO-SO SUCCESS!
    ☆Exercise - still no plan from the trainer, so using that as my excuse to do nothing. EPIC FAILURE!
    ☆Running - again, EPIC FAILURE!
    ☆Macros - I've been pretty awesome this week with the excepion of Chinese buffet on Friday, and even that was pretty successful. EPIC SUCCESS!
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    11/30 201.6
    12/03 202.8
    12/10 199.6!! ONEderland Baby!!!
    12/17
    12/24
    12/31 (PLEASE BE UNDER 200 LBS! I'm under 200 lbs!!!)

51pnmd3qo2rm.jpg

WOOOOHOOOOO, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
  • Jigglypuff00
    Jigglypuff00 Posts: 267 Member
    @MimiOfTheLusciousLawn You're doing great! Don't sweat the lack of exercise. I get it...no exercise here either. I have a referral to a physical therapist, but they won't call me back! So I want to start some kind of exercise program, but I don't dare without professional advice. I don't need to end up in traction! LOL!

Water was hard for me at first too. I found a 48 ounce mug in Walmart I think. I just fill that up twice and I'm good to go! 96 oz of water.

And you ARE doing AWESOME with your macros! Keep it going! Yay you!!!
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    edited December 2017
    Another loss this week! This is the first time in a while I have been consistent and not cheating. I love what I eat and don't even miss the sugary carbs!
    My goal weight is 125, and I don't really have a goal date, I just want to get there

November 27th : 177.6
    12/3: 172.2
    12/10: 169.0
    12/17:
    12/24:
    December 31st:
  • Jigglypuff00
    Another loss this week! This is the first time in a while I have been consistent and not cheating. I love what I eat and don't even miss the sugary carbs!
    My goal weight is 125, and I don't really have a goal date, I just want to get there

November 27th : 177.6
    12/3: 172.2
    12/10: 169.0
    12/17:
    12/24:
    December 31st:

Great job! I bet you'll be there by summer, maybe late spring as long as you keep on with it! You're doing awesome!
  • Jigglypuff00
    edited December 2017
    Good job @agapeabby !
  • claralair
    claralair Posts: 10 Member
    Well, I have to say, I'm disappointed. I have followed the woe and when I weighed myself yesterday, it read 218, but this morning, I'm back to 219 plus six ounces...I'll keep at it, but it's a little discouraging.

12/3: 221 lbs
    Today: 219 lbs
    12/10: 219.6
    12/17:
    12/24:
    12/31:
  • Jigglypuff00
    claralair wrote: »
    Well, I have to say, I'm disappointed. I have followed the woe and when I weighed myself yesterday, it read 218, but this morning, I'm back to 219 plus six ounces...I'll keep at it, but it's a little discouraging.

12/3: 221 lbs
    Today: 219 lbs
    12/10: 219.6
    12/17:
    12/24:
    12/31:

You're doing great! Our weight jumps around like that much to our dismay! Don't be too discouraged. You're still down from the beginning of the month!
  • claralair
    claralair Posts: 10 Member
    Thank you for your encouragement. I really needed it today.