January 2018 Challenge

Options

Replies

• EMMketo
    EMMketo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I definitely want to join the challenge.

New to MFP but not to Keto. Was on Keto earlier in the year and lost about 20 lbs. Loved Keto, just kept making excuses not to stick to it. Going back on as of 1/1/18.
  • zelster2016
    zelster2016 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I def want to join in, I'm brand new to keto but have been researching a lot. My husband has been doing it for a couple of months and has lost over 20lbs.
    Looking forward to 1-1-18
  • Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. Been researching keto a few months and have tried it intermittently and I feel like it could work for me. I have 30 lbs of weight regain to lose that has crept up on me over the last five years or so. Paleo and low carb worked for me in the past and so did IF so I think this could be my thing.
  • seminolefan27
    seminolefan27 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!!
  • tipopi
    tipopi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I totally need the support.
  • TiffanyP0714
    TiffanyP0714 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I’m in!
  • akbennett27
    akbennett27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Completely new to keto, but would am so excited to get my health under control.
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    NikkiJRM wrote: »
    You already know I'm in! So looking forward to Sunday weigh in!

Dash it Nikki, I'm not looking forward to that, not at all, no siree, not at alllllllllllll On holiday and showing little will power, still I guess it gives me more of a goal come January........ <3
  • leswa99
    leswa99 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I’m in! Glad I found you guys.

CW 150
    Goal 135

• LadySlimMcFancyPants
    LadySlimMcFancyPants Posts: 14 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Im in! I'm ready! I lost 40lbs in 4 months keto from 7/1 to 11/1 (and 55 in total.) I've maintained easily and lost a little being very lazy and on and off keto the last 2 months. I'm ready to start again and lose my last 70 lbs hopefully by July. I'm technically starting again today, but will weigh in on Sunday. I'm excited!

HW 290, CW 235, GW 165

12/31

01/07
    01/14
    01/21
    01/28
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I am in. I just started on Wednesday.
  • kthomps26
    kthomps26 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    In! <3
  • zampaoki
    zampaoki Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, there! I had two babies 2016-2017 and am looking to lose 35-40 pounds. In the past, I found that low-carb helped me lose weight, so here I am.
    I've started yesterday and know that will need a community to keep it going since my home isn't diet friendly(junk food everywhere).
    SW 165 - CW164 - GW130
    12/31
    01/7
    01/14
    01/21
    01/28
  • jenny_bean_6
    jenny_bean_6 Posts: 8 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I'm In! Just beginning Keto...I am vegetarian and have found it easy to adjust meals so far. FRIEND ME if you want to support and keep onr another accountable. We can keep each other focused on our goals :) I am hoping to lose 20lbs by March best motivation is having a holiday booked!!
    Current weight 169lbs
  • claralair
    claralair Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Loved the December Challenge, kept me on track. Looking forward to entering Onederland sometime in February -sooner if I can help it.
  • jenconv
    jenconv Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I’m new to Keto and I’m aiming to start on January 1st so I’m up for the challenge. I’ve been doing my research and I’m putting together my meal plan and shopping list as we speak. I’m pescatarian so if anyone has any recipes/tips to share I would be forever grateful.
    My stats are
    SW 223
    GW 140
    Age 40
    Height 5’3”
    I have a lot to lose but I’m feeling motivated.
  • jenpurr9617
    jenpurr9617 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'd love to join too please