1789101113»

Replies

• Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    They are adorable!!
  • clawson91
    clawson91 Posts: 106 Member
    lmdparq9chbl.jpg

My grandmother's cat, Patches. She's a little over a year old.
  • jelizabeth713
    jelizabeth713 Posts: 98 Member
    My tortie, Star. She's 8, will be 9 in April :smile: I've had her since she was weeks old. Such an awesome cat, best cat I've owned! Fetches, sleeps under the covers, loving, sweet.
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member
    My tortie, Star. She's 8, will be 9 in April :smile: I've had her since she was weeks old. Such an awesome cat, best cat I've owned! Fetches, sleeps under the covers, loving, sweet.

She's lovely. We had a cat once that used to fetch. She was such a hoity-toity Duchess. Very aloof and stand-offish. But when we crinkled up a piece of cellophane, and she heard it, she'd come running. And we'd flick it off our palms, across the room, and she'd be after it like a shot. Then bring it back, and lay it at our feet.
    We'd get tired of the game first, not her.

And nobody taught her this.... we found it out by total chance.
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    OMG these kitties are all so adorable!!!!!
  • mandycat223
    mandycat223 Posts: 502 Member
    I wish I could find the picture on Pinterest that I thought epitomized the difference between cats and dogs. It was a photograph of a cat and a dog, Photo Shopped to add captions. The dog is looking with a bewildered expression toward the camera saying "The cat did it!!!" The cat, scowling and standing up on his back legs, is saying: "Yes, that's right, the cat did it. And you know why? Because scrue you, THAT's why."
  • clawson91
    clawson91 Posts: 106 Member
    My kitty checking out my new coffee mug from my sis in law
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    clawson91 wrote: »
    My kitty checking out my new coffee mug from my sis in law

awe so sweet what a cutie
  • missippibelle
    missippibelle Posts: 153 Member
    edited January 2018
    My 16 year old baby - ugh - pic attach fail!
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member

Hey, @auntstephie321 . How's life with the house of little terrorists?
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Wow! Hi @missippibelle. I've not seen you for a while. Was it you who had the problem with cold fingers and if so, did you find something to help you with that?
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    baconslave wrote: »

Hey, @auntstephie321 . How's life with the house of little terrorists?

oh my its been a while since I posted cat pics lol

things have changed quite a bit since the last time. gonna have to go through and find some good ones to share.

the four scoundrels that showed up in September are still living with us and I'm figuring that's permanent, I'm way too attached to them at this point, even though they are driving me crazy.

last time we fostered a kitten I couldn't believe how much work it was, not multiplied by 4 its insane. I think we are getting the hang of it though. after the bought with the flea and worm infestation cleared up things are going much smoother.