TEAM: Flab u Less (January)

Options

Replies

• mrsla01
    mrsla01 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Blessings!

I was supposed to record my weigh in for Sunday and was having connectivity issues. I hope it’s not too late.

Username: mrsla01
    Weigh in week: Jan week 1
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous Week's weight: 227.5
    Todays Weight: 227.5
  • NationalCapital
    NationalCapital Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone.. 49 year old from Canada. Going to turn 50 this year so I'm hoping to start my fifties in better shape than my forties :).
    I recently did a Biggest Loser challenge at my work and it kept me accountable.. so hoping this challenge will be the same..
    Cheers everyone and best of luck to all.
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Water challenge goal met....8 glasses of water
    Walked on the treadmill for 60 mins.
  • QSMSH
    QSMSH Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Woohoo...8 glasses of water!!
  • 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    hello everyone, I have just joined the team!
    I am Kim. I am 41 yrs old. I have 2 kids, 17 and 7. I am a Florida native. I started my weight loss challenge on Sept. 1st of 2017. I have had a lot of ups and downs. I get focused and serious about losing the weight and then I let life pull me off the wagon, but I continuously get up and dust myself off and try again. I work full time as a nurses aide and love my job. I also participate in the Girl Scouts with my 7 yr old. I help lead a troop of about 40 girls all different ages. Thankfully they are not all at the same level in girl scouts!! I guess I am at that age where I want to be more healthy and active. I feel age taking its course on my body and want to feel young again and losing weight is the key to feeling young, right? !!!
  • shawna357
    shawna357 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    rvaugh07 wrote: »
    Username: rvaugh07
    Weigh in week: Jan week 1
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 235
    Todays Weight: 232

Awesome loss.
  • shawna357
    Options
    koirakoira wrote: »
    Happy new year everyone!
    I am so excited to be part of the team. Looking forward to losing weight and building a healthy life style with all of you.

Hello and welcome, great to have you on this team.
  • shawna357
    Options
    dheliason wrote: »
    dheliason
    January week 1
    Monday
    previous weight: 150.3
    todays weight: 153.3

Ugh!!! I believe I've let the holidays get the best of me. Hopefully it comes off as quick as it came on, but it usually doesn't work that way. Sadly, I am almost back to the weight I was a year ago. Maybe this is the incentive I need to move my tail!!! Looking for a good number next week!!

Hang in there, this is just the first week. Holidays are hard to get through and the cold weather doesn't help either.
  • shawna357
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone.. 49 year old from Canada. Going to turn 50 this year so I'm hoping to start my fifties in better shape than my forties :).
    I recently did a Biggest Loser challenge at my work and it kept me accountable.. so hoping this challenge will be the same..
    Cheers everyone and best of luck to all.

Hello and welcome, glad to have you andhelp you on your journey.
  • shawna357
    Options
    hello everyone, I have just joined the team!
    I am Kim. I am 41 yrs old. I have 2 kids, 17 and 7. I am a Florida native. I started my weight loss challenge on Sept. 1st of 2017. I have had a lot of ups and downs. I get focused and serious about losing the weight and then I let life pull me off the wagon, but I continuously get up and dust myself off and try again. I work full time as a nurses aide and love my job. I also participate in the Girl Scouts with my 7 yr old. I help lead a troop of about 40 girls all different ages. Thankfully they are not all at the same level in girl scouts!! I guess I am at that age where I want to be more healthy and active. I feel age taking its course on my body and want to feel young again and losing weight is the key to feeling young, right? !!!

Hello and welcome, I am going to be 43 this year and have always heard, when you hit your 40s everything goes down hill. I like your answer better, losing weight to feel younger.
  • shawna357
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone, hope everyone had a safe and blessed one. I spent the evening with family and friends playing games. Since some of my family live in OH, we brought 2018 in twice. Oh I guess I should mention I live in TN lol.

Great to see so many new teammates and welcome back @WA_Teacher . I posted earlier, I would love to do a mini challenge once a week and also keep the one we are.doing to the next one. For example, this week we are keeping track of how much water we are drinking a day, so next week keep that going and then add another mini challenge having to deal with exercise. What does everybody think?

I have drank 64 oz plus. Have a blessed night.
  • 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    @shawna357 I think that is a great idea!! I always try to keep my water intake up but I’m not always successful! Maybe this will help me! And I am very lazy when it comes to exercise. I always have an excuse why I shouldn’t exercise or can’t!
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    Woohoo everyone is doing great with the water challenge! Excellent job Team!
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    d2eh8wx6x7fb.jpg

Any one have any suggestions for what Mini exercise challenge they would like?
  • NationalCapital
    NationalCapital Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    My pitch for the exercise challenge would be to do at a plank, once a day. I'm suggesting to hold it for one minute (doesn't sound that long but it is tough) :)
  • ehisadu355
    ehisadu355 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year
This discussion has been closed.