TEAM: Flab u Less (January)

Options

Replies

• WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    @jackinorrie Welcome back and congrats on your success!

• WA_Teacher
    Options
    eyer0ll wrote: »
    Username: Eyer0ll
    Weigh in week: Jan. week 1
    Weigh in day: Weds.
    Previous Week's weight: 199.6
    Today’s Weight: 196

Well done!
  • WA_Teacher
    Options
    gkingbr wrote: »
    Username gkingbr
    Week 1
    Wednesday
    Last week 362.5
    This week 352.8

That's an amazing drop!
  • WA_Teacher
    Options
    Today I was able to get in my 64oz of water and was able to get in a walk before work.
    One day at a time! ;)
  • shawna357
    shawna357 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to @zzzia, @wyhorzegal, @MichelleRenee_76, and @Dave4381 .
    Glad to have you all on this team and help you all on you journeys.

@shockvalue07 I have done 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar in a cup of water every morning before breakfast. I feel it gave me energy but not sure about weight loss because I did other things.

@laurenebargar hang in there. I hate the plateau times. We are here for you.

Great losses being posted and a big shout out to awesome losses by @Ecowles675 @jackinorrie and @eyer0ll . WTG!!!

I have had a hectic day so no exercise yet but I have drank 96 oz. Have a blessed night.
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    84 oz of water today!
  • laurenebargar
    Options
    Our team this month is doing an awesome job at talking and posting every day, thats exactly what this group is for, post if anyone has any great things happen to them, or if they are going through a hard time we are a team and are all here for each other!
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Great workout today and over 12,000'steps.
    Took a lot of effort but it will
    Pay off! Stay cozy - we are freezing here in Ohio ! But I don't mind.
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Hit my 64 ounces of water today! No exercise today. I’m trying to get my diet under control before I go back to the gym. Trying low sodium because of blood pressure issues. Today was the first day all week I’ve gone over sodium but it wasn’t by much. I will probably start the gym back next week. Blood pressure has been in a great range all week!
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Also will start the squats every time I pee mini challenge next week as I’m not a fan of planks. Congrats on all the losses so far as well! I will be weighing on Friday. Fingers crossed.
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    8 cups of water on board.
    90 mins of water aerobics.
    15 mins on the elliptical.
    Exercise for the next 2 days will be shoveling lots of snow.
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    gkingbr wrote: »
    Username gkingbr
    Week 1
    Wednesday
    Last week 362.5
    This week 352.8

Wow!That's awesome!
  • laurenebargar
    Options
    Hey Guys,

I try to update the spreadsheet at least once a day, sometimes multiple times a day when we get a new weigh in posted to the thread. If you posted your weigh in and havent seen it posted the spreadsheet feel free to @ me in on the thread and Ill make sure it wasnt missed!
  • laurenebargar
    Options
    If anyone likes the following things I have two new apps that are super fun!

Lord of the Rings: Walk to Mordor App- you input your miles walked daily and complete your journey which is about 2,000 miles!

Rowing Machine-One Million Meters App: This you log how long you used the rowing machine for and how many meters you rowed, with the end goal of rowing One million meters.

Both of these are something I hope to complete by 2019! I love both of the apps so far!
  • laurenebargar
    Options
    wyhorzegal wrote: »
    Username: wyohorzegal
    Week 1
    Weigh in: Thursday
    Last week: 245
    This week: 241.6
    -3.4 :) yay

Keep up the great work everyone!

Woohoo That is an awesome loss great job!
  • shawna357
    Options
    @laurenebargar those apps sound awesome. I think I am going to have to invest in a rowing machine.
    Well yesterday I failed to get exercise in so today I will double it up with my Zumba DVD I got for Christmas 101 Zumba Can't Dance lol. I can't believe I struggle so much with this because I absolutely loved like dancing. I guess I just don't have the right rhythm and not sexy enough lol. I am still going to try and have fun though because I am in the privacy of my own home.
    We have just gotten a little flurries here in TN but school was still called off because of it being cold. I laugh at this because I am orginally from OH and we still want to school cold and with snow lol.
    Hope everyone has a blessed day and stays safe and warm.
  • shawna357
    Options
    wyhorzegal wrote: »
    Username: wyohorzegal
    Week 1
    Weigh in: Thursday
    Last week: 245
    This week: 241.6
    -3.4 :) yay

Keep up the great work everyone!

Awesome job, love seeing all these great losses. Keeping fingers crossed for tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.